• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Brokering Services for Rares

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought it would be helpful for those of us in the community willing to offer our services to post here and give a little more information about ourselves for our potential clients.

Name: Kimberly
Fees: None
Additional Information: While my experience in brokering is currently limited, I can provide a list of people who have entrusted me with expensive items they needed to be held or transferred.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Name: SupSoc Inc.
Fee: Under 100m - Free. Anything more, ICQ me.

C

Chaosy

I'll be happy to broker deals for free if I'm on.

And I love cheese as well!

Rand Althor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd Broker for free, and have transfered items for people who could give reference, for free before.

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it being on atl id be a reference for sup soc the has brokered for me a lot hes an awesome broker 100% guarantee