• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Daemon Hide (White) and Magical Door

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am lusting for A Shard of the Gem of Immortality, so I'd like to to know some approximate values on the subject items (a Daemon Hide and a Magical Door) in case I want to sell or trade them.

The Daemon Hide is from one of the early event seasons. I got it from Nails Warstein, and he said there were six of them on Pacific, three in my color and three in a darker gray.

The Magical Door is from the early days of Khaldun, where I've been told a Magical Door wasn't locked down for the first few days and people were able to take it.

Neither item does anything other than sit there smugly and astound friends and neighbors. So what are current values, please?

I can post a better picture if necessary, but both items can be seen in this picture in the north part of the floor plan. The Magical Door is the spooky looking transparent face in the black-floored enclosure and the Daemon Hide is the white rug outside the enclosure's iron gate.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haven't the foggiest idea about those prices, just wanted to say nice display!

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last magical door i saw sell was for 180ish mil at moa auctions on great lakes

dont know about deamon hide but i want it :p

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i may sell or trade if the offer is right. the last one i brokered sold for 300 mil and transfer token

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last magical door i saw sell was for 180ish mil at moa auctions on great lakes

dont know about deamon hide but i want it :p
Thanks for the input on the Magical Door, blueturtle!

You bought a Shard of Immortality recently, didn't you, based on other posts I've seen? How badly DO you want the Daemon Hide? ;) Probably you were just being kind to me, I realize, but I can't resist asking! :drool:

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i want it :p just not gonna trade gem if thats what ur asking lol, i'll gladly buy it

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just be carefull the 'magical door' was on the next list of 10 new replicas... and if its anything like the last lot of deco replicas it will be indistiguishable.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just be carefull the 'magical door' was on the next list of 10 new replicas... and if its anything like the last lot of deco replicas it will be indistiguishable.
Pardon my ignorance, but where is the list? I'd like to know what else is in danger, too. Thanks!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it was posted on the boards i try dig it out for ya

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
here u are... and yes it was posted on the boards sometime back from patch notes or something similar.... 6 not 10 my ignorance

Light's Rampart [Replica]
Tongue of the Beast [Replica]
Obi di Ense [Replica]
Jade Armband [Replica] -Bracelet with 10 HCI, 10 DCI, 5 SSI, 20 Poison
Royal Guard Investigator [Replica] - Cloak +20 Stealth
Magical Door [Replica]

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
P.S.--THP, thanks for the tip. I'm not thrilled that one of my better rares may become more common, but I do appreciate the information, as I'm sure others do. Besides, I really like Magical Doors, so if they become more common, maybe I can throw some more around my house! (*grasps desperately for a silver lining*)

If they're going to do it, I hope they do it soon, and don't leave us wondering. That post is a couple months old at this time.

T

TramMoonWalker

Nice virtue featured deco.
I know your house has been keeping light daemon hide form early EM days. I suppose it's non duped one and think your house is good for rares to reside.
Wish you get one and be a keeper of shards history. Any DC* member here[grin]?

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am still willing to sell or trade my Gem of Immortality but you know what I require in addition to the hide.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice virtue featured deco.
I know your house has been keeping light daemon hide form early EM days. I suppose it's non duped one and think your house is good for rares to reside.
Wish you get one and be a keeper of shards history. Any DC* member here[grin]?
Thanks! I don't THINK it's been duped, because I got it shortly aftr the event and I've only seen one other in all the years since I bought it. But of course there's no way to be 100% sure about what might have happened either with my Hide or with the other two that reportedly exist in that color. Thanks for the encouragement!

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am still willing to sell or trade my Gem of Immortality but you know what I require in addition to the hide.
I appreciate that, but I think we're too far apart in how we're each valuing the respective items. As I said in my PM from a few days ago, if I change my mind, I'll let you know. So if you've been getting other offers then I hope you're not passing them up because you're waiting on me.

B

Beleth of Atlantic

If you decide to go the sale route, I would also bid on the Hide.