• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Factions??

I

Inigo Mon

So noticed their really isnt a faction thread on the forums and it seem that the server seems pritty one sided when it come to factions with RUHO controlling the towns. I just wanted to make a quick thread for those who want to try and bring back the old days where sigils and who controlled towns was more important then who had the most points from Yew.

I along with a few guilds in TB interested in bringing that element back have made a little alliance to try and give RUHO a little challange. I got a theif and hope to be able to get some nice group fights in the SH. I remeber way back when their were archers lined up above the Gate in TB SH shooting down as the Merlin and Merlin SL tried to push threw and large fights from all the factions with no regard for points but who came out with the sigils.

So to wrap this up just wanna see if any other factions wanted to try and breathe a little life back into this idea. Oh and if anyone wanna join us we be more then welcoming to have ya :thumbsup:. Happy Gaming!!!

Inigo Montoya

T

Turles

o yeh please do this i cant wait to fight in brit an at the base

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heck ya, would be tons of fun. Would give me a reason to use my mage since a lot of people havent been spawning.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When my little crew was together , 5 of us gave RUHO a really really hard time at the good old TB base. About 15 of them showed up and they all got stat'd.
:loser:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When my little crew was together , 5 of us gave RUHO a really really hard time at the good old TB base. About 15 of them showed up and they all got stat'd.
:loser:
Well; let me fix that. There were 6 of us, but you left out, we stated/killed all over you, you had a dragon, and UNLIMITED amounts of faction guards. We killed at least 150.

Regardless, it was fun, and u should fight us more often, guards or not =]

So join up with that guy & whomever else, and we'll have lotsa fun :)