• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread (v. 3.02)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ruffles

I have but 2 questions nagging me,

1) GOLD POLAR BEAR WTF!?! I want One!!!
The default is orange due to the fact that the screenshot was taken by an opposing faction member. Notice how both the polar bear and the player are gold? You can change the colors of what colors people show in the Options menu. So either his monitor shows orange as gold or he has changed the default color.

2) Where is this room?
It is below the deamon room in the bottom of fire.

R

Ruffles

Believe it or not Ruffles, I dont expect you to understand anything. Because we are still laughing how you are so stupid to go "supportive pvp" without insuring your bow. You cant PvP but you know how to trash talking with your smelly mouth... yet it's so funny as karma come right back and bit you like a pancake.
Six lost his bow recently...it was uninsured.

I didnt say you are using funny programs, I am saying you should check your PC, since your guild is in fact the FUNNIEST guild on Sonoma, now that's well known. If you are talking about cop you cant steer it away from the funny things that they do and yet still trying scam is funny. You know some of your guildie might hve sent it to you trying to be funny or something. Just in case, I really dont want to see you play on bugged client, like that little dude with shiny tiles.
*hands you a shovel* Keep digging.

Too bad your cleaver brain didnt stop you from making some of the most retardest mistakes. Well yea maybe you are smart for the single cell creatures.

Good job ruffles, karma is a pancake aint it, and it fits you nicely.
Again, Six lost his bow recently as well.

Looking forward to get more drops from you. Sorry I had to kill you in front the sea of zerglings, good job there too.
You are not sorry...we all know...it so at least be honest about it.
FIGJAM

You are really nothing but a epic trash talker no wonder you are in COP. Scam is to Dogs and Fleas as COP is to the dirty little bag of trash that's being picked clean by the Dogs therefore gave them the fleas.
Does anyone understand this analogy? Explain?

Glad you guys are putting together more people now. Good old elites vs zergs feelings are all coming back.
Actually, we are using the same remaining people we've always had. Doing pretty well I might add.

Anyways, GG ruffles, Karma is a pancake.
I don't believe in karma, but let's say I did. I wouldn't say it was a pancake to me because of the generosity of Kellgory.

R

RichDC

The default is orange due to the fact that the screenshot was taken by an opposing faction member. Notice how both the polar bear and the player are gold? You can change the colors of what colors people show in the Options menu. So either his monitor shows orange as gold or he has changed the default color.
Thanks on the Demon room answer,

This is what i first thought but for him to hue completely that colour he would ever need to be directly flaggeed or have the cursor over his healthbar. The second is clearly not the case and as that player appears to be running in and that the group is in a house im not convinced of the first. I may be wrong, however.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could it be the targetting system? Not sure how the target next/target last and all that works as far as highlighting the char. I still do it the old fashion way of pulling bars and clicking on them. I guess its time to actually redo some macros.

R

Ruffles

This is what i first thought but for him to hue completely that colour he would ever need to be directly flaggeed or have the cursor over his healthbar. The second is clearly not the case and as that player appears to be running in and that the group is in a house im not convinced of the first. I may be wrong, however.
I believe Ophelia was attacking people in the house during that time. Could be she was flagged.

S

Skullcollector

You are not sorry...we all know...it so at least be honest about it.
FIGJAM
I know what FUBAR and JAFO are but what is FIGJAM? I’ve seen you use this word a few times now and I cant figure out what it means. Would you like to share or is this going to be a "secrete" word. :)

R

Ruffles

I know what FUBAR and JAFO are but what is FIGJAM? I’ve seen you use this word a few times now and I cant figure out what it means. Would you like to share or is this going to be a "secrete" word. :)
F*** I'm Good Just Ask Me

LOL, you beat me to it Ansatsu. My husband being, a marine pilot, comes across FIGJAMs on a regular basis. I learned it from him. Kinda fits here in certain circumstances...doesn't it?

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Took 5 seconds to Google FIGJAM and came up with:
Acronym Definition
FIGJAM = Fudge I'm Good Just Ask Me (polite version since Lord Hunter is watching us).

Not sure what a "'secrete' word" is. Is that one that just slips out? New urban dictonary meaning for "secrete word" = jargon for those that talk crap all the time. Just poking fun at you Skull, so don't take it serious.

F

Freya/Passion

Ruffles as much as you want to say its okay you lost your bow its been replaced, it still is unfortunate, I believe those came from a event that is no longer in play.

Secondly it is Karma, you can say that in any situation you would give any item back. But would you pressure your friends or alliance to do the same? I've been in many situation where guildmates have gained items in the same fashion, and EVERY time I will pressure my guildmates/friends to rightfully give the items back to their rightful owners. Standing back watching your friends or family make bad decisions makes you part of problem. Guilty by association...

S

Sonoma Truth

Freya, please hush until you know your facts. What event had "balanced" bows? None. You are bad about sticking your nose in where it just don't belong lately.

R

Ruffles

Ruffles as much as you want to say its okay you lost your bow its been replaced, it still is unfortunate, I believe those came from a event that is no longer in play.

Secondly it is Karma, you can say that in any situation you would give any item back. But would you pressure your friends or alliance to do the same? I've been in many situation where guildmates have gained items in the same fashion, and EVERY time I will pressure my guildmates/friends to rightfully give the items back to their rightful owners. Standing back watching your friends or family make bad decisions makes you part of problem. Guilty by association...
With my own children the responsibility to raise them up according to our family values is essential part of being a parent. We have a Code of Honor we follow here and we insist they follow it to the best of their abilities or face consequences. When they become adults, I HOPE they will continue to embrace those values. As for other adults? I let people know my opinions. Unless it is criminal behavior, I do not have the right to impose my own code of conduct onto others. A code of conduct is a personal thing and each one of us chooses differently according to their values. I believe we, as a whole, were given free will and have the right to choose as adults what we do in life.

As for Karma? You have the right to choose how you believe. I am not into Hinduism, Buddism or mysticism which is where karma originates. I see the use of karma as doing good so that you get rewards and/or avoid bad things happening. I prefer to do good things because it the right thing to do rather than to gain rewards or avoid bad things.

**PS** I just realized what you meant by an event...my lost balanced bow was crafted by my fletcher after I got a heartwood kit. I got lucky and got a balanced heavy xbow. It was not from an event.

F

Freya/Passion

Sonoma's Lies wipe your chin real quick, your starting to drool.

At first I wasn't attacking Ruffles the Bow "looked" like the event bows from the towns being under attack, My Bad. Once again another person on the boards who feels like its their duty to decide who gets to post on this free open forum and who doesnt?

I have no problem with Ruffles and I do believe she would return anything taken that wasn't hers. My POINT was maybe she should try some persuasion on her guildmates to also do the right thing.

But since you seem to have a problem with me Sonoma maybe you should represent and who might you be on game? Because it looks like your hiding under a different name.... I can't seem to find Sonoma Truth in game. ..

R

Ruffles

My POINT was maybe she should try some persuasion on her guildmates to also do the right thing.
In the situation with the bows, the "right thing" is subjective. What is right for me is not necessarily the right thing for others. I understand this. I respect the different opinions of others regardless if I agree or disagree with them.

In situations like this, the exception is when the individual knows what the right thing to do and chooses to go against their own code of conduct. But, that is not for me or anyone else to judge them.

F

Freya/Passion

But this just seems wierd Ruffles, Scam loses one item. All of a sudden Cop is losing Cloaks, Bows. Maybe and I'm just saying, If at first Scams bow was returned, maybe you would all have your items back. Now we are talking about Scam so maybe not. *Shrug*

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The decision to return items ultimately rests on the person that loots it. I believe the decision to return 6's bow was still up in the air until his own guildmates starting adding their 2 cents worth of opions and of course when 6 himself posts the following quote "so just remember karma is a pancake, i dont know maybe you'll step on a a rake and ram it through your forehead maybe you go to log in and all your characters are deleted. who knows but i promise you.. you will get yours." really didn't help in the decision to give the bow back either.

For all I know, 6 could be the nicest guy anyone has ever meet, but the problem was not very many people in COP knew who he is other than what he does in game and posts on these boards, and based on all that and in addition to being in SCAM and all the past experiences with that guild, even I would have been on the fence about returning the bow.

I still haven't heard from anyone who knows a char named A Cat. No guild tag was showing and I couldn't find them by using UO.com. I killed and looted something from that person in front of the Minax faction stone that they might want back. It is the only thing of value that I've looted and not been able to return. Everything else in the past I've been able to get in touch with the rightful owner one way or another to return the item.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But this just seems wierd Ruffles, Scam loses one item. All of a sudden Cop is losing Cloaks, Bows. Maybe and I'm just saying, If at first Scams bow was returned, maybe you would all have your items back. Now we are talking about Scam so maybe not. *Shrug*
In the case of SCAM it's definately not. If you go back a few pages I'm sure you can find the post where a couple SCAM said they'd never return COP items anyways. AKA Hairy.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can remember shortly after the replicas were released and Skull popped thru the Yew gate wearing an uninsured Oak Leaf Cloak with several red COP members standing around the gate and maybe only one other blue was standing in the guardzone. Yes, we noticed it was uninsured, and there was a pretty good chance that we could have taken him down and looted it, but we didn't.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The decision to return items ultimately rests on the person that loots it. I believe the decision to return 6's bow was still up in the air until his own guildmates starting adding their 2 cents worth of opions and of course when 6 himself posts the following quote "so just remember karma is a pancake, i dont know maybe you'll step on a a rake and ram it through your forehead maybe you go to log in and all your characters are deleted. who knows but i promise you.. you will get yours." really didn't help in the decision to give the bow back either.

For all I know, 6 could be the nicest guy anyone has ever meet, but the problem was not very many people in COP knew who he is other than what he does in game and posts on these boards, and based on all that and in addition to being in SCAM and all the past experiences with that guild, even I would have been on the fence about returning the bow.

I still haven't heard from anyone who knows a char named A Cat. No guild tag was showing and I couldn't find them by using UO.com. I killed and looted something from that person in front of the Minax faction stone that they might want back. It is the only thing of value that I've looted and not been able to return. Everything else in the past I've been able to get in touch with the rightful owner one way or another to return the item.
LOL...here comes the "Holier than thou" arguments. :grouphug:

Sorry but it doesn't fly, due to the guild you are in. You can not escape the fact that COP, and therefore you, have the absolute worst guild rep on Sonoma. No need to buy any tissue...it is why everyone kicks the snot out of them. There is an extremely well known TOS reason why most of them can not post pics on this forum. The warnings tell the story. :wall:

Please, do not insult the intelligence of this forums posters by trying to seem all high and mighty. You are COP, you can never take on that role. You are the lowest of the low, the scum of scum. You have no honor, no-one trusts you and you are not allowed to play with the neighbor's kids. If you don't like that, there is only one thing you can do. :next:

As I stated before, due to my own personal experience before I was ever a member of any guild here, COP will need to make the first significant move on coming clean, before I ever look their way in any other way than I currently look at cockroaches. I do not foresee that happening any time soon, as they can not survive clean.

I can :D

So...do not think your words have any sway. You are COP, therefore you are COP..no matter what your "personal feelings" are. Guilt by association. :loser:

Who are your players Kelly girl, so I can make sure to give you some "special" attention. :p

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand your bitterness towards people in COP. I mean as much as you get killed by them its understandable. Funny watching Jack being auto-followed by Lady of the Lake the other day (isn't that both of your chars), and still neither one could kill anyone. I will say you do make being in COP's vent even funnier since we all try to guess what char you will try to fight on next after you get killed multiple times. Will it be Solid Snake...Nope, that char is in stat, will it be Jack...nope, that char already died 10 times in less than 30 minutes, or will it be Violent Moods...ding ding ding, we have a winner, and down she goes. Back to the gate and out comes Flutist to stand in guardzone to talk crap. Really Widow Maker, I never claim to be any good at PVP and have only been doing it for less than a year now, but you really do suck at most of the chars you play except for Sam Fisher and that char does a bang up job of standing in the middle of the house revealing stealthers. Although most people do suspect that other forces are at work because usually your also running around on one of your other chars as well.

S

Skullcollector

Not sure what a "'secrete' word" is. Is that one that just slips out? New urban dictonary meaning for "secrete word" = jargon for those that talk crap all the time. Just poking fun at you Skull, so don't take it serious.
Cool I now know the meaning of another hidden word (FIGJAM) and also learned that words I already knew (secrete word) have alternate meanings…great. And it figures that particular word has that particular meaning and im the one saying it…Ill shut up now thank you. :)

In the case of SCAM it's definately not. If you go back a few pages I'm sure you can find the post where a couple SCAM said they'd never return COP items anyways. AKA Hairy.
Never mind, I wont comment…its Bal talking.

I can remember shortly after the replicas were released and Skull popped thru the Yew gate wearing an uninsured Oak Leaf Cloak with several red COP members standing around the gate and maybe only one other blue was standing in the guardzone. Yes, we noticed it was uninsured, and there was a pretty good chance that we could have taken him down and looted it, but we didn't.
And I thank the friend who gave me the warning; you know who you are…thank you again!

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice try Kelly girl...but once again, you are experiencing failure. I know you are so used to it that you don't notice. But you are experiencing it...be assured.

Since I kill at a ratio of 6 COP to 1 lil' old me, I have no problem dying. I would like to say you have no problem dying. Since you are COP, we know this to be true, but you haven't grown a pair of balls to tell us who you are. Afraid of the laughter?? ;)

Not that I would ever need to justify myself to anything like you but no need to worry about anything funny on my side. I enjoy a life path and lifestyle that allows me to own multiple computers, among other things, and the knowledge to use them correctly. You will never find any of my characters using any of the COP "dirty tricks". I do just fine all by myself, without the crutches that your guild needs. :thumbsup:

Nice try. Total failure.

Here boys and girls, you see, from Kelly girl, an abject lesson in failure. Please use this poster girl as an example of what not to be. :owned: :loser:

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good afternoon all. This is my first post on here. I am sure you guys know my chars. The main ones I have been playing lately are Brown Bear and Geronimo.

I am not one to post insults or contribute to all of the s*** talking. I know some of you feel the need to verbally attack people in game.. If thats what you need to do, well... then do it. You will get an occassional "LOL" from me. That will be about it.

I just want to clarify my stance on dropped items. I believe they should be returned. Obviously they never will. I looted the cloak that has been referenced the last two days. It was uninsured. Normally I would have returned it, but I gave it to Six to help make up for his loss.

Back to work...

Bear

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wondering...whatever happened to XXX. Haven't seen that char at the gate in a while. That was one char I noticed that didn't talk crap.

A

Archon007

Good afternoon all. This is my first post on here. I am sure you guys know my chars. The main ones I have been playing lately are Brown Bear and Geronimo.

I am not one to post insults or contribute to all of the s*** talking. I know some of you feel the need to verbally attack people in game.. If thats what you need to do, well... then do it. You will get an occassional "LOL" from me. That will be about it.

I just want to clarify my stance on dropped items. I believe they should be returned. Obviously they never will. I looted the cloak that has been referenced the last two days. It was uninsured. Normally I would have returned it, but I gave it to Six to help make up for his loss.

PS. I'm pretty sure Brown Bear is also Pip, if so you talk a lot of ****. Maybe not lately but you use to talk more **** than most.

Back to work...

Bear
Unfortunately your guild doesn't - as they have lots of looted items locked down long before SIX lost his bow. Maybe if others believed as you did and return items it would have gone differently but it didn't.

As for ruffles bow have at it, it was crap I thrown away bows better than that. So she got a new one which is much better anyway. So in the end it worked out better for her, because we didn't realize she was using such a bad dismount bow. Now she will be even more effective.

So...do not think your words have any sway. You are COP, therefore you are COP..no matter what your "personal feelings" are. Guilt by association. :loser:
Likewise - that's why most people strongly believe bad things about scam.

Since I kill at a ratio of 6 COP to 1 lil' old me, I have no problem dying. I would like to say you have no problem dying. Since you are COP, we know this to be true, but you haven't grown a pair of balls to tell us who you are. Afraid of the laughter?? ;)
Now this just makes me laugh. I can guarantee you reversed the numbers, since it seems several of you scam people can't do simple math. Your kill ratio is 1 to 6 if you are lucky. You kill 1 person for every 6 times you die.

Most nights you spend a good portion of it on your blues because all your factions characters are in stat. If fact even when ganking no one can remember the last time any of your characters got the kill blow. I thought you got me once, but it turns out you are not Brown Bear which makes all the sense now why Brown Bear knows how to PvP and you still don't.

Are you basing you comment on what is in his screen shot or the facts of the fight? I think the screen shot was to show Ruffles bow (sorry ruff) not the cop numbers. I know there was at least 12+ cop for sure on most of the night (14 on in your vent). That number went up and down, as did our numbers. We still were out numbered most of the time by double except when we actually got about 9 on at once. When that happened ALL cop died then we killed all the faction guards that we had to contend with during this fight. So his math wasn’t that far off.
We don't even have 14 people who PvP since we got rid of Danu and Cal and all the Dominites left with him. So I'm not sure what whacky grass you are smoking but pass it around. ON a good day we can field 8 to 10 pvp people and according to your own people we all suck and you should each be able to handle 3 of us.

Maybe you just get confused when you see the mirror images?

What I did see from the screen shot though was a bunch of scam huddled in a corner, instead of fighting even though they also had 4 or 5 blues that hate cop so much they would rather help kill us then get backstabed by scam later.

LOL that makes me laugh.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This made me laugh thank you.
What made me laugh is when I heard you all tried to recruit Third Legion and said you would take everyone except Lefty. I literally fell out of my chair laughing when I heard that come out of vent. I think you are afraid that I might try to take my chair back lol.

R

Ruffles

You are COP, therefore you are COP..no matter what your "personal feelings" are. Guilt by association. :loser:
Oh, I can't believe you just said that. Harry is an admitted scammer, thief & lair. At the last fight night he showed himself to be a coward as well.There are others in your guild that try to steal from others. There are several that participated in the cowardly behavior at the last fight night. You are therefore guilty by association as well?

S

Spankmaster

xxx stopped playing because he is on the road working and his laptop burned up

S

Skullcollector

We don't even have 14 people who PvP since we got rid of Danu and Cal and all the Dominites left with him. So I'm not sure what whacky grass you are smoking but pass it around. ON a good day we can field 8 to 10 pvp people and according to your own people we all suck and you should each be able to handle 3 of us.

Maybe you just get confused when you see the mirror images?

What I did see from the screen shot though was a bunch of scam huddled in a corner, instead of fighting even though they also had 4 or 5 blues that hate cop so much they would rather help kill us then get backstabed by scam later.

LOL that makes me laugh.
Ophilia immortal
Sir Murders a lot
Beastmaster
Trust me Inc
Ruff Ryder
Sugar
Spice
Elite Ninja
Merc monkey
Potionmaker
Trent Boyett
Ruffles
Striker
Selk Painbringer
Count De Monet

Here is 15 cop members right off the top of my head that were on just a couple days ago. I am missing a few more but you get my point. You only get 8 on at once on a good day?? You guys have 10+ almost every day this week. You my friend need to go back and look in your guild roster again lol. I have personally seen 14 on at once just two days ago so again you must not play much at all for your info is wrong again. Please stop posting non truths, if you want to write fiction please put it in a book. And you say we cant count…your just BLIND.

And you accuse me of smoking the grass, its your memory that cant get past the log out of UO.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They had over 10 about an hour ago.
When I logged on I saw three guildies trying to fight from the house.
Then we got two more logged on for a total number of 6.
We rushed out and all the stealthers immidiately hide and went into their unflagging process. We called target on KMS, and he lighting speed zoomed out and we couldnt keep up and KMS went to unflag and got back in to COP house. Then as I said before, COPs cant fight open field, they all went into the house and then recalled down to DSP, and a guildie reported and said they are already on the island. During the house fight, no scam death and couple COPs were killed, and after we killed Sugar, Vhinn was there and got a rez kill. Great Job.

Edit: Oh and Vhinn got of his necro (worse than NoMercy) and got on his COP character I mean his dismount archer and was in gzone the whole time other than when Odee dismounted someone and all killed with dragon and Vhinn always attacked the same target coincidently. Great GUARDS!!!! action there Vhinny, just like a true trammie. You even have a non-hiding/stealth red character?

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Edit: Oh and Vhinn got of his necro (worse than NoMercy) and got on his COP character I mean his dismount archer and was in gzone the whole time other than when Odee dismounted someone and all killed with dragon and Vhinn always attacked the same target coincidently. Great GUARDS!!!! action there Vhinny, just like a true trammie. You even have a non-hiding/stealth red character?
I have no idea what you just said, but thanks for the loot. My horse is full on SCAM. Thanks for that. Better recruit more noobs. I left when you girls were stuck in your houses by cop... BORING. When you start crying about no money shots in the pictures, don't. I don't care. haha Look at my weight on my bar. PHEW you guys carry a lot of loot. Can you even fight without using every little advantage at your disposal? I can kill you girls on chars with NO HEALING WHATSOEVER. haha And when you try to talk about characters and templates, say my necro, make sure you're addressing them as what they ARE. That isn't a necro. That's a bush/swords dexer. Get it right. I haven't logged on my necro since the event started. Before I showed up, Goldberg was woopin III's rear. Nice job Goldie. After I showed up, this the below is what happened. I missed the shot where Odie got Goldberg as he ran into his house, dropped him flat on the floor a few running steps inside. I was laughing so hard I forgot to take the picture. haha Nice one Odie. :)
( Vhinn + Dread Mare ) > ( SCAM * Ruffles( 10 ) )

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ophilia immortal
Sir Murders a lot
Beastmaster
Trust me Inc
Ruff Ryder
Sugar
Spice
Elite Ninja
Merc monkey
Potionmaker
Trent Boyett
Ruffles
Striker
Selk Painbringer
Count De Monet

Here is 15 cop members right off the top of my head that were on just a couple days ago. I am missing a few more but you get my point. You only get 8 on at once on a good day?? You guys have 10+ almost every day this week. You my friend need to go back and look in your guild roster again lol. I have personally seen 14 on at once just two days ago so again you must not play much at all for your info is wrong again. Please stop posting non truths, if you want to write fiction please put it in a book. And you say we cant count…your just BLIND.

And you accuse me of smoking the grass, its your memory that cant get past the log out of UO.
At least 2 of those on the list are played by the same person and neither chars are being played at the same time.

R

Ruffles

( Vhinn + Dread Mare ) > ( SCAM * Ruffles( 10 ))
Vhinn, please don't put me in the same eqation as SCAM. It's insulting.

Besides you do yourself a disservice. Pick someone that is a better PVPer than I am. It's numerically more accurate (if the numerical values are based on skill rather than individuals), unless, of course you are admitting that I DO have skill as a PVPer :). Still though it makes me shudder being placed on the same side of the equation as SCAM.

( Vhinn + Dread Mare ) > ( SCAM (10) + Any Other) This one has a higher numerical value for you Assuming that you are basing the individual players as a value of 1.

If your becoming an old softie, and don't wish to insult the entire shard of Sonoma....

(Vhinn + Dreadmare) > (SCAM * (10))

F

Freya/Passion

As some here maybe have noticed, our very own notorious, fearless leader of Scam has been MIA.

After a frantic search....I have found him to be alive and well...

For your watching enjoyment. I have provided proof to his continued existence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jp6Y1Yh6Bs

S

Skullcollector

At least 2 of those on the list are played by the same person and neither chars are being played at the same time.
Please explain, 14 of those names were on at the same time a few days ago. If it is the same person running a double client or two computers still brings 14 of those in the field at once. The only one I wasn’t sure of was the Count De Monte but the rest im 100% sure they were on at the same time. So lets replace count with reaper then so we keep our 15.

COP must be dizzy from getting rolled over and over last night. Wheeeeeee.......
Now give them some credit bro! Last night we were being stupid as hell by not all attacking at once. We would have 2 or 3 in stat and still 4 others would attack the cop masses without waiting for rest to get out of stat. Doing this cost a few fights. But once we all showed restraint and waited for all of our payers to get to full force (still less numbers than cop) we rolled all cop without losing one player to stat. I was the only one in scam in that fight that almost got wooped (I ran to far away from our group) but I was able to lead the cop gang back to our group and that led to a few more cop deaths. Cop did give a few hours of fun fights IMO so thank you guys!

W

WooWoo

hahha good one Freya... honestly that pretty much sums up worm right there LOL!..... hes too busy running around after puutang he can't get

F

Freya/Passion

What made me laugh is when I heard you all tried to recruit Third Legion and said you would take everyone except Lefty. I literally fell out of my chair laughing when I heard that come out of vent. I think you are afraid that I might try to take my chair back lol.
Don't feel bad Lefty, they were ready to accept me and my two Hoodlums back with open arms. Umm Interesting. Willing to accept me back even though I took half their members 3 years ago but not you who gained them back all their members? I think Cop may be under the influence.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sigh, zero skill archer tamer and his random corpse shot strikes again.
You still have zero(0) valid screenshots. And you still prove what I said you cannot play a template that requires even just a little of player skill. But its all good, you are up to Miho's level now. And great gate hogging skill right there too.

Vhinny shile you think drive by random screenshots are cool and all... You even have a red none hiding/stealth character?

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's funny that SCAM starts to talk crap, then you post a few pictures of their so called best dead and they just move on to other topics. "Today in the news, we killed a few cop..." haha

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's funny that SCAM starts to talk crap, then you post a few pictures of their so called best dead and they just move on to other topics. "Today in the news, we killed a few cop..." haha
The differences are we got balls to talk trash outside of a house and gzone, and you do it only from hiding/stealth and gzone. Sigh trammies thesedays.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TMI posts.. yet Avoids questions he didn't wanna talk about (Reference to
the following pick of Ruff Ryder etc...

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/3141592/UO/RuffRyder.jpg

Vexxed Said:
PS.. being pwned so hard & having had to Rub those 2 brain cells into oblivion attempting to read my post I predict TMI won't have a comeback lol... oh
and.. FARMING SILVER.. LOLOLOL.. hide behind those guards!!! lol
PS.. Responding to that Numa Numa from Freya.. lololololol Amusing...
I gotta say though... I never heard Worm listening to music in Vent... now... WHOA listens to that kinda stuff occasionaly though.. = )

R

Ruffles

Isn't it amazing how different people see different things in the game?

I got to actually PvP yesterday for a bit. Not long, so I will admit that I have a couple narrow windows of time.

First time, COP was running SCAM down and putting them in stat. Some of SCAM grabbed alts (I'm guessing this) and ran from house to house to house. During the last 10-15 min of playing time, had to go inside the house (had a baby on my lap grabbing anything and everything she could reach). Had to go when she got fussy.

Second time was a few hours later and found the battle had moved to our Minax base. I didn't count how many on either side but it was good numbers on both. I saw SCAM & heard being hunted down, one by one, and slaughtered. Even though there were a decent number of SCAM left to fight, they disappeared. Where did you go? Hmmm? Saw Jimmy Crack Corn stealthing about, but he wandered off, so sad, COPs bloodlust was high and wanted to kill. Good escape Jimmy, good escape :thumbsup:

So much for running COP off Sonoma, pffffftt.

Status
Not open for further replies.