• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Blessed Magic Bow

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I'd love to know as much about this item as possible, I just got this tonite in a trade and am very curious of what it is I've acquired....

N

Nh'bdy

That is an insanely cool bow. Thought it was an old PRE-AOS weapon with a bless deed on it, but for that time those readings are off the charts! Blessed, SR 10, 100% lower req? What the duce?!

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I too believe this is an old bow, but I don't think it is a regular old bow with an IBD on it. I have to think that it is either an event bow or something of the sort, the 100% lower req and the self repair 10, and other stats, just are too out there for that period, as you stated.... I've looked around for information, maybe I'm missing it.... Maybe we just need ole handy dandy Manticore to come to our rescue and tell us what we don't know.....

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought it was from the Magnicia event when it was first being destroyed. From the guards there, that were being killed & the bows looted. Seems like they wern't supposed to be aquired though... Though I could be wrong but that comes to mind.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought it was from the Magnicia event when it was first being destroyed. From the guards there, that were being killed & the bows looted. Seems like they wern't supposed to be aquired though... Though I could be wrong but that comes to mind.

They were named, and heavy crossbows I believe.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah i see.

2 of my friends had em on catskills so i figured they couldn't be nothing too amazing. ;x so i told him to get rid of it.