• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread (v. 3.02)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep it's pointless.

Things SCAM think should be PvP or not PvP are well just not PvP. With all them cheats and hack you would think they would be able to back up what they say.

SCAM your a joke.

This is a PvP thread please stop posting here you don't belong in here.

hey there ricardo.
be careful what you wish for, i have tried and tried to see how good you are, or whatever i dont even know what all your characters are but i would watch what you say here. no one besides my guildmates is even a challenge for me here. then you come on here and talk about how scam plays this game, i am as clean a player as it gets, frankly im to stupid to cheat takes away from my own persona knowing that i still kill everyone at will clean as a whistle.

sorry had to stop for a minute, im very drunk.

anyhow lost my train of thought.
oh of your elite greatness and our pourness was what you were saying right?
before i go any further, i take pictures of like everything matter of fact i have 30 folders on photobucket:/ ya im over 30,000 UO shots over the years man. so my first question besides the character TMI what else do you play cause when you on that guy all you do is run, i mean you are speedy gonzales unless you have a trap set with a field of coachroach stealthers hidden. so please what are your dudes that you play?

also, pvp stands for player vs. player so please post your player vs. player killshots. or do you not have any? when cop is out of a house it is because they have superior numbers to everyone, otherwise its in a house when cop is OUT is players vs. lots more than you have players thats not pvp colonel sanders. i would give you mad props for just one screenie of a solo killshot on a scam member.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is right! How come they never post anything when they lose? This is not the first one they lose. I seen it get done several times and I come to the forums to see if anyone posted but they never do. It is always when they "win" and only them here posting. Oh wait! They will come and say they were outnumbered. Funny though because they say COP is not a PvP guild, that we are all noobs. But then again, they get owned by noobs.
cop did a harrower? i have seen cop in dsp, one of 3 houses and minax base....thats it. i so sorry i was not there. but if i was i would of posted screenies of the whole fight. i always do, can look at years of my postings. how many were we outnumbered by? did we kill alot?

T

Transformer

cop did a harrower? i have seen cop in dsp, one of 3 houses and minax base....thats it. i so sorry i was not there. but if i was i would of posted screenies of the whole fight. i always do, can look at years of my postings. how many were we outnumbered by? did we kill alot?
Once again, the "we were outnumbered" excuse. You all say we are noobs,that we don't pvp, that our templates suck big time..blah blah blah...Then you should be able to kill us all even outnumbered.

Have you noticed that we don't come here and post our wins or our losses. It doesn't really matter to us. We are playing a game. Who cares!!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, TMI have Simpson give you my icq and tell me when you guys are fighting SCAM. I'll come help. I like killing crybabies. :)

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once again, the "we were outnumbered" excuse. You all say we are noobs,that we don't pvp, that our templates suck big time..blah blah blah...Then you should be able to kill us all even outnumbered.

Have you noticed that we don't come here and post our wins or our losses. It doesn't really matter to us. We are playing a game. Who cares!!

:popcorn:

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RUFF RYDER being a Nub.. go figure... lololol

For those of you that can't read the text in the picture...

First off...

--Ruff Caught AFK farming silver... so sad

--2nd... look at the journal and answer me this.. Why oh Why would I have to cast 2 flamestrikes & 10 harms to kill someone that wasn't there? Yet... if he WAS there why would he just stand there and die? Hmm.. Maybe he wasn't there yet he was magically bandage healing for some reason... Or actually... maybe he just had on 40 Hit point regen... who knows ?!?! it's a MysterY!

PS.... Ruff. Next time I catch you I WILL be as lame as any COP deserves & I will go get a few people with macing and Xheal you till every piece of armor on your character breaks.. Actually.... I wouldn't even need to Xheal ya.. you'd do that yourself & just stand there....

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

First off...

--2nd... look at the journal and answer me this.. Why oh Why would I have to cast 2 flamestrikes & 10 harms to kill someone that wasn't there? Yet... if he WAS there why would he just stand there and die? Hmm.. Maybe he wasn't there yet he was magically bandage healing for some reason... Or actually... maybe he just had on 40 Hit point regen... who knows ?!?! it's a MysterY!

PS.... Ruff. Next time I catch you I WILL be as lame as any COP deserves & I will go get a few people with macing and Xheal you till every piece of armor on your character breaks.. Actually.... I wouldn't even need to Xheal ya.. you'd do that yourself & just stand there....

Ask your guildmate Kronus how he enjoyed that ban? Both the GM and I thought chasing after a "dead" corpe was kind of obvious.

F

Freya/Passion

Yeah because one bad playing style deserves another.

Stop pointing out the fact that neither team can play honestly, its weak. BECAUSE NEITHER TEAM PLAYS HONESTLY.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ask your guildmate Kronus how he enjoyed that ban? Both the GM and I thought chasing after a "dead" corpe was kind of obvious
1) I have no idea who Kronus is....(Chasing a dead corpse?? hmm having a hard time figuring out what someone could possibly be macroing doing that lol) I assume he at the very least had a SCAM tag otherwise you wouldn't have bother'ed paging. Ah well Darwinism in action... I guess next time I will just simply have to page on Ruff Ryder instead of breaking all his stuff!!

2) *Begins Sarcasm* Congrats on paging a GM on a fellow UO player!!! That's absolutely GREAT!... *Ends Sarcasm*

R

Ruffles

Can everybody just stop arguing with Ruffles and Vhinn? They are both worthless nubs that don't know anything about pvp. Ruffles just attacks everybodys pvp methods and then retreats back to the "did I see I was a good pvper?". Waste of time if you ask me.
I agree, you can stop arguing with me :). But you know? I would rather be called a worthless nub, than a coward, like you Harry.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) I have no idea who Kronus is....(Chasing a dead corpse?? hmm having a hard time figuring out what someone could possibly be macroing doing that lol) I assume he at the very least had a SCAM tag otherwise you wouldn't have bother'ed paging. Ah well Darwinism in action... I guess next time I will just simply have to page on Ruff Ryder instead of breaking all his stuff!!

2) *Begins Sarcasm* Congrats on paging a GM on a UO CHEATER!!! That's absolutely GREAT!... *Ends Sarcasm*

I didn't say anything about "macroing". But thanks for that congrats, it was a well deserved banning on his/her part. I also fixed your wording on your quote above, you can thank me later if you like.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree, you can stop arguing with me :). But you know? I would rather be called a worthless nub, than a coward, like you Harry.
Ruffles. You ever see Hairy pv(m?)p solo? I'm guessing not. How often have you seen me PVPing against multiple targets? You pvp solo more than Hairy does. Don't let him get ya down, he couldn't pvp his way out of a wet paper sack without scissors and 3 guild mates to help him.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can already see where this one looks like its going.

So im gonna make a preemtive strike on this one and just remind everyone to not talk about cheating, exploiting, hacking, glitching or whatever the kids are calling it these days.

Someone should keep count to see how many times I have to say this.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can already see where this one looks like its going.

So im gonna make a preemtive strike on this one and just remind everyone to not talk about cheating, exploiting, hacking, glitching or whatever the kids are calling it these days.

Someone should keep count to see how many times I have to say this.
The funny thing is that it's the guild {SCAM} throwing around the accusations! ahha And one of their crafters holds a book that says All of our hacks and cheats are in this book! HAHAHA I'm gonna page a gm on him just to see if they'll care. haha

T

TrustMeInc

First off...

LOL you think he was macroing.

Yea I guess if you hit the hide button and let you pet stand in a room while silver falls in your pack macroing I guess you right?

All you do is hide and let you pet in the room. No macroing required. Yea good find i guess? Let me stand at luna bank then you can post a picture of me doing the same thing and then you can post it here. Tard

ROFLMAO

I think they bigger question is what are them red dots on the ground maybe somthing is wrong with your client you should reboot. That is more likely a real violation.

R

Ruffles

Ruffles. You ever see Hairy pv(m?)p solo? I'm guessing not. How often have you seen me PVPing against multiple targets? You pvp solo more than Hairy does. Don't let him get ya down, he couldn't pvp his way out of a wet paper sack without scissors and 3 guild mates to help him.
Well Bal, Can't say I have seen ANY SCAM solo PVP. I did see one or two hiding among the blues at the gate awhile back though. My guess is they are squishy when solo, or like Harry the coward. I don't remember who it was though.

You on the other hand...see you out there solo most the time. You also attack others that are at full health, I know THIS from personal experience.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmm...I smell a COP tag on Vihnn soon...how sweet will that be?

I haven't been fighting much the last couple days and have a couple more to go. Then...THEN....lol. We have something new to try :) :thumbsup:

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FIRST OFF WE LOOTED A OAK LEAF SHROUD FROM SOMEONE LAST NIGHT IN YEW A TAMER I THINK. I WOULD GIVE IT BACK TO THEM FOR MY BOW.LETS SEE IF COP HAS ANY MORALS WHAT SO EVER.

NOW WE JUST GOT IN A FIGHT AND I MEAN HADNT SEEN SO MANY OJ'S ON THIS SHARD AND STILL THEY RUN THERE MOUTHS. SO THEY SAY TO ME "EVEN NUMBERS AND YALL WIPED *&%^%. AND OF COURSE SPICE HAS TO RUN HER MOUTH. AFTER YET AGAIN I OFFERED TO TRADE A ITEM OF THEIRS BACK FOR MINE.

OPHELIA
SIR MURDERS ALOT
BEASTMASTER
RUFFRYDER
SUGAR
SPICE
ELITE NINJA
MERC MONKEY
POTIONMAKER
TRENT BOYETTE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

UMM 3 DREAD MARES? WAS THERE SUPERDRAGON NO WAIT THAT ONE WAS DREAD MARE, MARE COMBO I THINK

SO SAY?

VS

5?
JUICEY
GERNIZE
SKULL
SIX
LEGO (WHO LOST CON TWICE) IF YA COULDNT TELL, I LAGGED SO BAD 2 OF THE TAMERS RAN IN FRONT OF ME AND WERE ABLE TO DIMSOUNT ME. WE STILL KILLED ALMOST EVERYONE OF YOU. AND I HAVE THE PICTURES TO PROVE IT.

DONT RUN YOUR MOUTHS WHEN IM AROUND CAUSE IT WONT DO NOTHING BUT MAKE YOU A LIAR AND LOOK VERY STUPID. I TOOK PICTURES OF EVERYTHING, SO DONT TRY OH THOSE WERENT THE NUMBERS BLAH BLAH CAUSE ILL PUT YOUR FOOT IN YOUR MOUTHS AGAIN.

NOW IM OUT OF STAT LETS SEE IF YALL WANT TO FIGHT AGAIN. OH WAIT GUESS NOT DONT HAVE ALL THE PETS AND NUMBERS AGAIN, AND YES I HAVE PICS OF THAT TOO. LAY OFF THE ACID COP.\

THERE IS NOW 6 OF US, GROW A PAIR. NOW THERE IS ANOTHER GUILD OF BLUES IN YOUR HOUSE. MOFO? lol

AT ANOTHER POINT YOU GUYS SAID HEY YA YOU GOT TO GET THE BLUES.. lolololol
AGAIN, FOOT IN MOUTH. WE KILL ALL CHARS BLUES ALIKE. AND HERE IS THE GUILD WHO OUTNUMBERS EVERYONE BY SO MUCH YET THEY STILL RUN THEIR MOUTHS AND GET BLUES TO HELP THEM.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FIRST OFF WE LOOTED A OAK LEAF SHROUD FROM SOMEONE LAST NIGHT IN YEW A TAMER I THINK. I WOULD GIVE IT BACK TO THEM FOR MY BOW.LETS SEE IF COP HAS ANY MORALS WHAT SO EVER.
So the point of this post was to um... be mad that you died a lot? I don't get it?

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Sighs* UMmmm.. TMI.... Your just making yourself look stupid. Your good at it though, so have at it all you want. Perhaps a little reading COMPREHENSION next time...

TMI Said:
LOL you think he was macroing.

Yea I guess if you hit the hide button and let you pet stand in a room while silver falls in your pack macroing I guess you right?

All you do is hide and let you pet in the room. No macroing required. Yea good find i guess? Let me stand at luna bank then you can post a picture of me doing the same thing and then you can post it here. Tard
Vexxed Said:
I said AFK farming lol.. I never said Macroing.. every idiot knows you can just sit there and your pet will kill ****.

Secondly... you completely skipped the part where I asked the "simple questions" lolol TMI you just wanna ignore it huh??? lol

Vexxed Said:
LASTLY....

TMI Said:
I think they bigger question is what are them red dots on the ground maybe somthing is wrong with your client you should reboot. That is more likely a real violation.
I know that Melon sized thing between your shoulders has it's uses (making kids cry / cracking monitors / holding up hats & such) but try actually rubbing both those brain cells together for a change...

Sheeeeesh.... ANIMATIONS You ever seen those little "flip" books where thumbing the pages really quick produces a picture that looks animated? What happens if you then STOP on any 1 page eh??? Short version: SCREEN SHOT ( a slice of time) ..those red dots are the beginning of the Flamestrike animations that run in that room... and to quote you.. " YOU TARD"

PS.. being pwned so hard & having had to Rub those 2 brain cells into oblivion attempting to read my post I predict TMI won't have a comeback lol... oh and.. FARMING SILVER.. LOLOLOL.. hide behind those guards!!! lol

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PS.. being pwned so hard
This must have been AFTER I logged out, cause while I was on, all I saw was SCAM sitting in houses and COP smacking you down the second a SCAM got the courage to leave their front porch... Then I come here and SCAM is posting pictures of themselves dead and talking smack. Ok... haha

F

Freya/Passion

Standing there afk while your pet is gaining you something in the game is considered Macr'ing unattended, and is very bannable. Interesting considering Cops policy as I understood it was you don't page on players for that kind of activity.

As far as a ghost following someone, well maybe it was because he accidently hit follow and then died, and he continued to follow the person? I'm not sure how that works, just curious to see how someone could think thats a hack.

I say next time do the plan with the mace, its kind of very amusing. Because we all know Uo doesn't ban people anymore.

Six its kind of hard to believe the story about the Oak Shroud, seems like a cry to get your holy bow back. So maybe if you modeled some pictures of it and gave a name it'd be more believable. But don't hold your breath if it wasn't Sugars shroud, you wont get it back, they care little to nothing for fellow guild mates.

S

Skullcollector

I haven’t been posting much because almost everything in these threads lately are nothing but lies and claims of godliness (DOM syndrome). I see people editing others posts and what they say. The truth factor on what is posted in stratics anymore is almost at 0% and I do not want to comment on lies. Granted I haven’t been playing much at all because of real life things but when I do its nothing like I read here.

Like last night, I was on and the entire time we were out numbered at least 2 to 1 and at times we were out numbered by 4 to 1. Even being out numbered we won a few of these battles and had to wait for cop to get out of stat before the fight could continue. Then Bal sits in guard zone and laughs at scam yet he’s doing what he always does, hide, stealth and talk crap. I Also I never said a word to anyone in cop in a negative light and you should see what was said to me for just showing up in this game. Cop says we are crybabies for posting here yet they NON STOP talk crap in the game to people who don’t even say a word to them. It’s not to get a fight either because we are already there. They are just *******s that have issues themselves.

Another thing for everyone to know, COP is not a nice family guild. They may be somewhat nice to their own but if your not cop you will be trash talked, degraded and lied about just for showing up in “their game”. My respect for cop was crushed last night for they tried to lie to my face then when I call them on it they trash talked me even more and the language got even more foul. Ken aka ruff ryder (KMS IRL bro) couldn’t say one sentence without the F word and other cuss words…grow up Ken, it’s a game. Then they say I need help that im Bi-polar, isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black! If they cant find anything truthful to say they trash talk and belittle you.

Instead of ruining others playing experience when I get mad, I just log off and do something IRL that is constructive. Cop on the other hand feels its fun to trash talk others, degrade or try to humiliate for no reason. Because they are only an “ok” pvp guild they use words to try to hurt others instead of fighting skills. You guys wonder why you’re so hated on Sonoma by EVERY other guild here.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*REMINDER ANNOUNCEMENT*

EM Eira will be available this Friday, July 24th, at the Players Reward Museum from 5pm to 7pm Pacific (7pm to 9pm Central - 8pm to 10pm Eastern) and on Sunday, July 26th from 12pm to 2pm Pacific (2pm to 4pm Central - 3pm to 4pm Eastern - during the *Garden Designers Affair) for PvP players to drop off their suggested PvP rules for next months (Sunday, August 9th) PvP Fight Club event.

*Click link above for Museum map location.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What do you know about Pure Blood trying to take on Violent Moods 1v1 and getting completely owned by a laptop client with no macroes set and no UOA? LOL!! :owned:

Remember what KMS told you...no taking on any SCAM member without 3+ to 1 odds. :thumbsup:

You suck son, delete that character and stay in Trammy. Killing your mom and dad to go red does NOT mean you can come and fight in Fel. That is for the big boys...

Have a nice day :loser:

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the point of this post was to um... be mad that you died a lot? I don't get it?

Nah man. if you were on and would of seen what was being said to the 5 of us in game you woulda of said the same thing. i died twice sir. and anyone will die facing that many just how post aos uo works, sad but true. get enough ai's concs, fs all at the same time and your toast.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Six its kind of hard to believe the story about the Oak Shroud, seems like a cry to get your holy bow back. So maybe if you modeled some pictures of it and gave a name it'd be more believable. But don't hold your breath if it wasn't Sugars shroud, you wont get it back, they care little to nothing for fellow guild mates.
nah man, i allready replaced it with a even better one. Between Widow and myself not too much in this game we dont have. i just threw the offer out there. dont care if i do get it back or not anymore i just was trying to man up that i had it.just thought i would throw it out there, know what i mean. and for the record it came off of one of the tamers.

R

Ruffles

Skull,

As you know there are different reasons people start talking trash. Whatever the reason, once you start letting it get to you, playing the game stops being fun. You're smart to log off and find something else to do rather than react to the words which is what drives some people to talk trash in the firstplace. You COULD do what I do though and put the offenders on ignor. It works pretty good.

Ruffles

S

Skullcollector

Skull,

As you know there are different reasons people start talking trash. Whatever the reason, once you start letting it get to you, playing the game stops being fun. You're smart to log off and find something else to do rather than react to the words which is what drives some people to talk trash in the firstplace. You COULD do what I do though and put the offenders on ignor. It works pretty good.

Ruffles
First of all by me putting them on ignore doesn’t stop the fact that the lies that they say everyone else will still see. Also if ignore is what you and others use in game to avoid getting offended then quit crying that we talk about cop here (without the foul language and the personal insults) and just don’t read then right? I mean many in cop seems to get offended by us TALKING then don’t read stratics. You just seem to make cop out to be this nice friendly guild that never does anything like what you and others accuse scam of being yet your guild is worse. Most people like scam more than cop because of just that, the foul language and crap talk non stop. When we kill someone we do that and move on to the next one, we don’t linger just to talk crap like cop does. It gets annoying to see it EVERY time we fight you guys. Cop have bad attitudes and I think maybe you all should walk away from the game and get with reality that this is just that, A GAME!

I do know what game trash talk is and I don’t mind it at all. It’s the FOUL language and the personal attacks. The accusations that are 100% not true and you guys know it, that’s what I get sick of seeing. You want to trash talk about the game so be it, if you have to get personal and use that kind of language (you used to get banned for) then you just because an *******! Im all for conversations about pvp but if you want to get personal then give me your address and we can get “personal”! What’s funny is the people with the worst mouths in cop are adults, not even the kids. Funny how kids can be more grown up than most in cop.

S

Skullcollector

OH NOW I GET IT. Thanks for clarifying why SCAM is crying for us Skull. :)
Here is another lie, I never posted that screen shot, that’s Balnors screen shot. Once again if you cant come up with something truthful, lie, lie and lie some more. That’s all you do Balnor is lie and miss quote people. All your screen shots tell two stories, the lie you tell and then the truth thats not fully seen. That screen shot is after 4 of us got wiped out by 12 cop and I was getting **** talked by them. You need to screen shot your journal Bal. That would have made a great screen shot, it would have proved everything I said in an earlier post. Your creditability is crap so keep talking, its all fiction. And that entire battle that went on and off for 2+ hours Balnor was only seen once at the gate to get this screen shot and that’s it…where were you? Never mind don’t answer that, I don’t want to see another lie.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey ruffles. i logged in and there was 14 outside so i went into house whiel some of our guys got out of stat..

drop something?
want it back?

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I do believe I am about to giggle...

We gave your bow a new name :) It's locked down on the steps...to remind you....every day.

R

Ruffles

Yes, I do believe I am about to giggle...

We gave your bow a new name :) It's locked down on the steps...to remind you....every day.
You know Widow? I saw the bow locked down on the porch of the SCAM house. "Ruffles Karma". Well guess what. I don't believe in karma. I believe either people have a capacity for compassion or they don't. Regardless of others in my guild, I do have compassion for Six. If I had been the one to loot the bow, he would have gotten it back. Six said in a previous post, "FIRST OFF WE LOOTED A OAK LEAF SHROUD FROM SOMEONE LAST NIGHT IN YEW A TAMER I THINK. I WOULD GIVE IT BACK TO THEM FOR MY BOW.LETS SEE IF COP HAS ANY MORALS WHAT SO EVER."

Well, I don't think it's a question of morals. I think it is compassion. Regardless, my bow was insured. I don't blame anyone for losing it. I don't know why or how I lost it. I wasn't overloaded and have plenty in the bank for insurance. I have died numerous times with it on me. I guess like Six, I lost it due to some glitch in UO. If Six decides to return the bow, I will be greatful and appreciative. I will think he is one of the rare people that PvP that is one class act. If he doesn't then he just one of the many on UO that choose to keep the "spoils of war" and doesn't practice compassion for others.

I thought Widow, you were of the same mind. Was I wrong?

S

Spankmaster

Why yes i love to fight by scam and even get killed when they get bored because cop ran off. I dislike cop that much

A

Archon007

hey ruffles. i logged in and there was 14 outside so i went into house whiel some of our guys got out of stat..

drop something?
want it back?

ROFLMAO, NO f'n wonder you always think you are outnumbered you just can't count. 14 outside you should really spend more time in class and studying then playing uo since you seem to not know how to do rudimentary math.

Why yes i love to fight by scam and even get killed when they get bored because cop ran off. I dislike cop that much
LOL - we went to despise, some where away from the guard zone that way we knew noobs like you wouldn't come you cord doesn't allow you to go that from from the guard zone.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFLMAO, NO f'n wonder you always think you are outnumbered you just can't count. 14 outside you should really spend more time in class and studying then playing uo since you seem to not know how to do rudimentary math.

LOL - we went to despise, some where away from the guard zone that way we knew noobs like you wouldn't come you cord doesn't allow you to go that from from the guard zone.
Wow..another really sharp tool in the COP shed. Dumbass..we're all red..LOL!!

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ruffles, sorry..if it were my druthers..you would likely get it back.

But..due to the guild you are in and the not quite kosher things they do and say..I believe that bow will be locked down on my steps for quite some time. As one of your guildies said, lay down with dogs..you get up with fleas.

Just a personal observation of course, but you deserve to hang with far better people than you are with right now. They belittle you with both their actions and words. Hasn't it ever occurred to you to step outside and examine why COP is far more hated than ...oh..let's say SCAM? There is far more dirty laundry in COP than there ever will be SCAM. Pick any dirty item that has ever existed in the game and you will find COP doing it with a smile on their face..and they are doing them right now, as we speak. Step back and take a good close look. You will discover why decent people want nothing to do with any COP member or the COP guild. Hell..even most of the indecent people want nothing to do with either. Your thoughts of COP, to date, have been a twisted illusion. Time for you to see the light.

Look on the bright side..at least your bow is not a pile of kindling and you can visit it from time to time.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow..another really sharp tool in the COP shed. Dumbass..we're all red..LOL!!
Yes, you proved you are a dumbass...the quote and I'll put the entire quote for you to read again was "Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankmaster
Why yes i love to fight by scam and even get killed when they get bored because cop ran off. I dislike cop that much "

Archon007 Replied with:

"LOL - we went to despise, some where away from the guard zone that way we knew noobs like you wouldn't come you cord doesn't allow you to go that from from the guard zone. ". This had nothing to do with you all being red. Last I checked Spanky was blue.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well..congrats to you Kelly girl...you get a cookie. :thumbsup:

Yes, I saw that his post was to Spanky...after I posted....but I just love pointing out the fact that most COP are dumbasses..so I left it in. :D

Wow..you really got me that time...LOL!

S

Skullcollector

Are you basing you comment on what is in his screen shot or the facts of the fight? I think the screen shot was to show Ruffles bow (sorry ruff) not the cop numbers. I know there was at least 12+ cop for sure on most of the night (14 on in your vent). That number went up and down, as did our numbers. We still were out numbered most of the time by double except when we actually got about 9 on at once. When that happened ALL cop died then we killed all the faction guards that we had to contend with during this fight. So his math wasn’t that far off.

S

Spankmaster

If im not mistaken u left when scam started whippin up on ya. But if a few blues that go to a guardzone when their getting ganked makes u wanna leave well then y didnt u focus on the reds that was taking your lunch money.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, you proved you are a dumbass...the quote and I'll put the entire quote for you to read again was "Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankmaster
Why yes i love to fight by scam and even get killed when they get bored because cop ran off. I dislike cop that much "

Archon007 Replied with:

"LOL - we went to despise, some where away from the guard zone that way we knew noobs like you wouldn't come you cord doesn't allow you to go that from from the guard zone. ". This had nothing to do with you all being red. Last I checked Spanky was blue.
COP goes to despise everytime they get wiped using double our numbers + 30 faction guards. I guess they really cannot PvP on field without either using a bugged bridge and choke point grinders.

And I like how if there's no tamers alive COP will enable their auto retreat function. Just like KMS taught you, do not take on any scam without 3+ to 1 odds and when out tamers die, GTFO. Or REGROUP AT DESPISE!!! TAKE THE NEW BRIDGE NOW, CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE!!! Sigh... *shakes head* (thanks for ruffles for this useful emote).

Ruffles, your bow was not insured. A guildie found out your bow wasnt insured as hes trying to grab your bars (there are more than 10, dont lie now ruffie) and he said wow ruffles heavy isnt insured. So we all clicked ur paperdoll the the 3 of us confirmed that you did NOT insure your bow. If you have gold and has auto reinsure on make sure you check that you are not running any FUNNY programs that might cause it to go uninsured.

You didnt find it strange Ruffles? There were a yew full of you guys and only 3 of us. Why I took the risk being turbo ganked 10+ on 1 and ran OUT of the house and killed you? And why the 3 of us all ran for your corpse after you are dead? I was appointed to nuke you in the attempt to get your bow (for laughing factor), which I did, and they rushed out so we get better chance to loot your bow in front of the zergs. And we did, and we did it well.

Ruffles, not saying that you are making **** up but swear to God your bow was uninsured. We simply organized an attack and successfully got the bow 30 seconds after we found out it's uninsured.

I advise you to page on a GM or call/email EA and explain to them how your client is bugged, and acting weird. Tell them your weapons always auto uninsure, maybe they can help you out and get you client fixed.

Hopefully that Archon dude in your guild no longer has strange neon blue and white tiles showing up, that client is defintely bugged, and I completely understand how much it sucks having to play UO with such a weird client. I wholeheartedly hope the issue has been fixed for him. :thumbsup:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If im not mistaken u left when scam started whippin up on ya. But if a few blues that go to a guardzone when their getting ganked makes u wanna leave well then y didnt u focus on the reds that was taking your lunch money.
LOL....I do like this guy!! He not only whips COP ass but with a sense of humor :thumbsup:

R

Ruffles

Ruffles, sorry..if it were my druthers..you would likely get it back.

But..due to the guild you are in and the not quite kosher things they do and say..I believe that bow will be locked down on my steps for quite some time. As one of your guildies said, lay down with dogs..you get up with fleas.
You're in SCAM and you're telling me about dogs & fleas? Damn. Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black.

Just a personal observation of course, but you deserve to hang with far better people than you are with right now. They belittle you with both their actions and words. Hasn't it ever occurred to you to step outside and examine why COP is far more hated than ...oh..let's say SCAM? There is far more dirty laundry in COP than there ever will be SCAM. Pick any dirty item that has ever existed in the game and you will find COP doing it with a smile on their face..and they are doing them right now, as we speak. Step back and take a good close look. You will discover why decent people want nothing to do with any COP member or the COP guild. Hell..even most of the indecent people want nothing to do with either. Your thoughts of COP, to date, have been a twisted illusion. Time for you to see the light.
How long have you been on Sonoma, Widow?

When I started to PVP, about 2 years ago, I was one of the people that "hated" COP. I listened to the people in my alliance that called them trash garbage and assorted other derogatory names. I learned that some people just have to hate others in order to PVP. Others prefer to have someone think for them. I watched and learned with my own eyes the behaviors of the people I fought with and against. When I looked with my own eyes rather than listening to the prejudices of others, I discovered some very good people in most guilds we were fighting against. Believe it or not, I am smart enough to figure out for myself who is a decent person and who is not by listening to them when they are NOT PVPing.

Widow, you are good at propaganda, I'll give you credit for that. It looks good on paper but it doesn't stand up against the light of truth. One of the experiences that I have had and that you haven't is I have been in COP. Unless you have, then you cannot truly know what COP is about. I will tell you this...It wasn't a member of SCAM that returned the bow I lost. It was one of the very good and decent people in COP that replaced it.

Look on the bright side..at least your bow is not a pile of kindling and you can visit it from time to time.
When I see the bow I will be reminded that there are some exceptional people in COP. "Ruffles Karma" Nice name. Thank You.

R

Ruffles

Ruffles, your bow was not insured. A guildie found out your bow wasnt insured as hes trying to grab your bars (there are more than 10, dont lie now ruffie) and he said wow ruffles heavy isnt insured. So we all clicked ur paperdoll the the 3 of us confirmed that you did NOT insure your bow. If you have gold and has auto reinsure on make sure you check that you are not running any FUNNY programs that might cause it to go uninsured.
All that "*shakes head*" is rattling your wee little brain.

Last time I looked, grabbing bars does not tell you if equipment is or isn't insured. If you can tell me how the UO client or UOAssist or UOAM can do that I would be very interested to know. Those plus vent are the only programs I use while playing UO. Sometimes I use ICQ. I have a responsibility to my kids to play games straight. They watch and learn by example. BTW, didn't Hunter request we not discuss illegal "FUNNY" programs?

You didnt find it strange Ruffles? There were a yew full of you guys and only 3 of us. Why I took the risk being turbo ganked 10+ on 1 and ran OUT of the house and killed you? And why the 3 of us all ran for your corpse after you are dead? I was appointed to nuke you in the attempt to get your bow (for laughing factor), which I did, and they rushed out so we get better chance to loot your bow in front of the zergs. And we did, and we did it well. Actually I didn't even know I had lost it until someone mentioned that Six has posted he had it.

Ruffles, not saying that you are making **** up but swear to God your bow was uninsured. We simply organized an attack and successfully got the bow 30 seconds after we found out it's uninsured.
Actually I didn't even know I had lost it until someone mentioned that Six has posted he had it. As for it being uninsured I still don't know how it became that way...but such is life. As for you, intentionally killing me to get it, I could expect nothing less from you as a member of Worm's group.

I advise you to page on a GM or call/email EA and explain to them how your client is bugged, and acting weird. Tell them your weapons always auto uninsure, maybe they can help you out and get you client fixed.
I have no problems in paging GM or contacting EA for a bugged client, especially considering that I don't use "FUNNY" programs as you have once again suggested. However, we all know the canned response you get from the GMs and EA over lost items.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Believe it or not Ruffles, I dont expect you to understand anything. Because we are still laughing how you are so stupid to go "supportive pvp" without insuring your bow. You cant PvP but you know how to trash talking with your smelly mouth... yet it's so funny as karma come right back and bit you like a pancake.

I didnt say you are using funny programs, I am saying you should check your PC, since your guild is in fact the FUNNIEST guild on Sonoma, now that's well known. If you are talking about cop you cant steer it away from the funny things that they do and yet still trying scam is funny. You know some of your guildie might hve sent it to you trying to be funny or something. Just in case, I really dont want to see you play on bugged client, like that little dude with shiny tiles.

Too bad your cleaver brain didnt stop you from making some of the most retardest mistakes. Well yea maybe you are smart for the single cell creatures.

Good job ruffles, karma is a pancake aint it, and it fits you nicely.

Looking forward to get more drops from you. Sorry I had to kill you in front the sea of zerglings, good job there too. You are really nothing but a epic trash talker no wonder you are in COP. Scam is to Dogs and Fleas as COP is to the dirty little bag of trash that's being picked clean by the Dogs therefore gave them the fleas.

Glad you guys are putting together more people now. Good old elites vs zergs feelings are all coming back.

Anyways, GG ruffles, Karma is a pancake.

Status
Not open for further replies.