• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Just a warning for Europa dealers/ rares sellers

• Thread starter Melissa Rohan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melissa Rohan

Hi folks, just a heads up.

Theres been a character today, not sure whether i should name him, dressed in a sorcerers suit offering to buy rares, event items and such (Oh this was at Europa Luna bank btw). I asked about some prices for items i had and he said they were worth about 10% of what i know they are worth. He also offered someone 60 mil for an original Good Samaritan Robe (about 100m below market price or so i think) - so just a heads up to anyone who sees him. He doesnt know prices, or names, origins of items and presumably is just looking to see what he can get away with.

Melissa

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi folks, just a heads up.

Theres been a character today, not sure whether i should name him, dressed in a sorcerers suit offering to buy rares, event items and such (Oh this was at Europa Luna bank btw). I asked about some prices for items i had and he said they were worth about 10% of what i know they are worth. He also offered someone 60 mil for an original Good Samaritan Robe (about 100m below market price or so i think) - so just a heads up to anyone who sees him. He doesnt know prices, or names, origins of items and presumably is just looking to see what he can get away with.

Melissa
You thought wrong, a sami hasn't been worth 160m in quite a while.

Rador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wuhahaha NOOB !

Kind regards

Melvin Dandar [char name]

M

Melissa Rohan

I see Melvins attitude must have hundreds of customers flocking to him. Acts here the same as in game.

Melissa

T

Tinsil

I see Melvins attitude must have hundreds of customers flocking to him. Acts here the same as in game.

Melissa
I don't know him, but in his defense you did come here trying to warn people about him, and then it ended up being you who was wrong on the price.

I might be a little annoyed too if I was in his position.

M

Melissa Rohan

The Sam Robe wasnt the only item he was quoting people on. He said my Ricardo pieces werent even worth a 10th of what I know they are worth (I know 2 sets that sold between 300-400m per piece,my painting I sold at 450m, accepted an offer on the shoes now this week and am waiting to trade). He was just plain rude to the people he spoke to and I didn't care for his language. With regards to the Sam Robe the person who owned it said he had received a prior offer on it for 150m and i took their word on it. The items i actually saw and knew about he was quoting ridiculous prices on. Rares aren't my strength but I pride myself on offering great customer service to all the people who shop with me on Europa. This was simply a heads up to the community.

I've never insulted potential customers/traders and don't intend to start anytime soon.

Melissa

Status
Not open for further replies.