• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] crystal veined with blackrock

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Any info? How many were given out etc?

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
they were looted of boss monsters from a royal spy mission, you can reed up on them here http://greatlakes.uoem.net/?p=208#more-208 .to my understanding there was 20 boss monsters an a few of them aculay spawned blackrock vortexs(which was what happened when the boss monster threw the blackrock crystal into the volcano)

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your EM is supposed to be making them for you.
To my knowledge, we (on Napa) only received pink pies.

Any idea if certain shards were given white pies instead of pink or if they were selectively handed out across different shards?

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To my knowledge, we (on Napa) only received pink pies.

Any idea if certain shards were given white pies instead of pink or if they were selectively handed out across different shards?
Not to hi-jack the thread but on Sonoma we received red, white, and blue pies. :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not wanting to rehijack the thread but us on europa received ''no pies'' !!!!

Sorry to be a pain in the j-lo but i though EMs were told not to start making and giving out there own unique items???? sorry again but we on europa get gifted items in the reward hall and not to take home and sell for millos and millos

I guessing im missing a point somewere?????

Hello Europa EM ...can u make me a ''rainbow pie'' please for starters.. make it two so i can keep one then sell the other for a billion...mmmmmm ...what next for the main course.......:cursing::cursing::cursing:

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well back to the subject at hand. i recevd an offer of for the crystal an gona sell it :p

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
well back to the subject at hand. i recevd an offer of for the crystal an gona sell it :p
Good dealio. What was the selling price?

And on the pies... I hear there is an issue with them but they are gonna start giving them out again soon. Just talk to your local EM. If he's as cool as ours he'll tell you whats up.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
aww wish i could of gotten tht. damn crystal collection!!!

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not wanting to rehijack the thread but us on europa received ''no pies'' !!!!

Sorry to be a pain in the j-lo but i though EMs were told not to start making and giving out there own unique items???? sorry again but we on europa get gifted items in the reward hall and not to take home and sell for millos and millos

I guessing im missing a point somewere?????

Hello Europa EM ...can u make me a ''rainbow pie'' please for starters.. make it two so i can keep one then sell the other for a billion...mmmmmm ...what next for the main course.......:cursing::cursing::cursing:
stop