• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Fancy Shirt Rares/Event Items?

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im sure i've asked this before a long time ago, but is there any rare Fancy Shirts out there? I don't mean Tunics like the Spider Silk Woven Shirt is, i mean actual fancy shirts?

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something cooler than that :p That doesn't take my interest really lol

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hear double blessed fancy shirts are rare :>

*runs*

C

Chaosy

Well you could always try to get a royal explorer set, but I didn't really list it since the chance of you getting it is slim to none!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You best run Risso! Been after a double bleesed fancy shirt for ages! :p

Yeah i don't think i could afford a Royal Explorer suit either :p

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its like a complete Europa Gold Clothing suit with latern and spellbook, unique to Europa and all pieces with Royal Explorer in their name . As far as i know only 2 sets exist which Hemisphere and Trevlyan owns.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its like a complete Europa Gold Clothing suit with latern and spellbook, unique to Europa and all pieces with Royal Explorer in their name . As far as i know only 2 sets exist which Hemisphere and Trevlyan owns.
yup, wrong, i sold my set to manti when i quit a while bck.