• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mempos 4 Sale

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling 2 of the New Mempos... 60 Mill or make offer on the Pair. ICQ me if interested. 381733943

Bman

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wtf is a new mempos
i can't belive you have not read about the elusive Mempo. The true name is Leurocian`s Mempo Of Fortune, The Stats are as followed:

Mana Regeneration 1
Luck 300
Physical Resist 15%
Fire Resist 10%
Cold Resist 10%
Poison Resist 10%
Energy Resist 15%
Strength Requirement 30
Durability 255 / 255

It is obtained in the Tokuno Treasure event, basically kill anything in Tokuno (Not Cranes) and you have a chance at the mempo. (FYI its hard to get) 125 drops my self and no mempo, and i have read other threads saying there up over 200 and no mempo :(

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmm looks alot nicer than the luch necklace. Thanks bro.

Oh havnt logged in in well over a year before this week btw. Shouldnt be logging in now tbh lol.