• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Potions delay.

• Thread starter Alpha Scorpio
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Alpha Scorpio

Hi everyone,

Recently it happend to me couple of times that I was killed by a char who throwed me with couple of purple potions. I found on this forum that there is a script to UOA which allows to do so. I was wondering how it works, I mean, it looked like if the potions were throwed one by one with a short delay between each potion. I was shocked that there wasn't much I could do to avoid being hit ...
I'm thinking about some tactitcs and I need to know if the delay between each potion is because of the client and how long does it last or perhaps if it is possible to throw the potions with no delay between each of them?

R

RichDC

Youd probably get a better response in one of the professions forums, no offences to the good guys and gals here but i doubt the majority are interested or know much about potions for PvP.

Having said that, you can throw them as qucik as your client will allow, there is a slight delay im not sure of exact timing and there is also a 3second delay from use to explosion.

A

Alpha Scorpio

Sorry for posting in wrong forum ...
Could one of the moderators move the thread to pvp forum if it's possible?

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi everyone,

Recently it happend to me couple of times that I was killed by a char who throwed me with couple of purple potions. I found on this forum that there is a script to UOA which allows to do so. I was wondering how it works, I mean, it looked like if the potions were throwed one by one with a short delay between each potion. I was shocked that there wasn't much I could do to avoid being hit ...
I'm thinking about some tactitcs and I need to know if the delay between each potion is because of the client and how long does it last or perhaps if it is possible to throw the potions with no delay between each of them?
Just a few posts below yours; but appears that you need UO Assist for the minimal delay to work. http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=126401

S

Soin

I'm very interested about this. Could someone answer about expo potions deley.