• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Orc Skin Mask

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
During the Orc invasion in Moonglow back in 2001/2002 I looted an Orc Skin Mask off a body.

This was on Napa Valley, it was the only one I heard of. In 2003 my account was hacked, and I was lucky enough to be on my other account and seen my char run past me to the bank. So I relogged real fast and got on that account, then quickly changed my passwords.

But not in time to save the mask, it and a lucky necklace were the only things taken. I have looked and looked for another Orc Skin Mask across all shards and havent found one. Anyone know of another?

I dont recall the stats on it, but I do know it was dark brown. Mine was blessed.

Thanks Tom
Icq. 79482641

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has i remember orc skin masks were dropped in a number of colours.. maybe upto 20 or more diff shades?? U do mean the orc masks yes??

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has i remember orc skin masks were dropped in a number of colours.. maybe upto 20 or more diff shades?? U do mean the orc masks yes??
No, this was call an "Orc Skin Mask". I got it from an event we had on napa back in 01 or early 02.

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know what your refering to :p its the orc skin mask lol.
Right, you want to sell yours? I've been searching for one for a long time. No one seems to know what I'm talking about. I have never seen one forsale. It was the one event item I got myself and would like to replace it.

Everyone always wants me to buy a blessed orc mask, but it's not the same. It is titled an orc skin mask.

SevenFaith

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tom Builder... That post wasn't directed at you! It was to inform THP. Way to go kung fu on his ass.

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tom Builder... That post wasn't directed at you! It was to inform THP. Way to go kung fu on his ass.
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT :) Well i might sale the mask depending on the offer. Your moer tha welcom to c it just look for my mule on great lakes .

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhh, I see that now. Sorry.

Just so many people try to sell me other types of masks. I have no clue what it's worth, but I would like to have it. I will come by Great Lakes and take a look. We can talk price then.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
theres a decent amount of orc skin masks out there, i paid around 50m for one and then was hacked and it was taken too, then nails warstein gave me one on catskills which i recently got transferred to my home shard