• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Are these bones a rare?

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had these bones for more than 9 years now (going on 10) and I've never seen another like it...

They are NOT a container.

Is this a rare? If so... can someone price it for me?

Thanks in advance.

Draxous

L

LiveInSin

Whatcha got there are old bones that used to spawn inside a container at the brit graveyard a long time ago. There isn't much interest in them and when I auctioned mine I only pulled a few mil each, but that was only because no one knows what they were.

As being as old and rare as they are, id say 15-20 mil but goodluck finding someone to pay you that.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the brit graveyard ones were bone containers. this one came from covetous as far as i remember. the last one i purchased was for 10 mil. thats what id offer anyways. will still be a pretty hard sell.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the brit graveyard ones were bone containers.
I knew that as I had a set of those from brit (loved those containers.)

These bones however, I had-had no idea where they came from as I got them by killing someone and taking it off their corpse.

I wouldn't part with them for 10mil... or even 20mil. I'd rather just keep the rare. Much like the wispering roses I have with my characters names on them... the sentimental pieces to my account are worth more than that.

Thanks for the info everyone!!!