• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

**PVP THREAD** Keep all pvp talk in this thread!!

• Thread starter Elektra Rose
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A bigger monitor will let you see more. You are an idiot.

Strange no one got banned, we still play both. You are still an idiot lol.

Your reading skills aren't very good, I said you're as bad as DFA and G&L.
Sorry basically you are an idiot, and you don't know what you're talking about to sum it up.

Feel free to challenge any of us to a 1v1 and we can see how good you are?
Until then just stick to running away and only trying to fight if its a gank, thanks.
No...a biggie monitor will only let you see more black non game area...it will not increase the size of your game window dippy. It WILL however make all the tiles BIGGER...but it will not increase the number of tiles you can physically SEE. Are you 12 or something? Your logic is horrible.

Bad as DFA or G&L? I guess that means you suck then too huh?

Challenge? Everytime I see any of you I flag...so where does that leave your ******** statement?

I think I will name you after Atls biggest crap talker...you deserve the name Calamity. Fat kid, little wang, huge ego. Good job!

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No...a biggie monitor will only let you see more black non game area...it will not increase the size of your game window dippy. It WILL however make all the tiles BIGGER...but it will not increase the number of tiles you can physically SEE. Are you 12 or something? Your logic is horrible.

Bad as DFA or G&L? I guess that means you suck then too huh?

Challenge? Everytime I see any of you I flag...so where does that leave your ******** statement?

I think I will name you after Atls biggest crap talker...you deserve the name Calamity. Fat kid, little wang, huge ego. Good job!
No we've tested it, people could teleport further even though we had the same settings, however the other person had a bigger monitor. So again you are still an idiot.

You're repeating what I say now, very orginal. No, I'm still better than you, you still ONLY try if its a gank, you've never tried to 1v1 anyone in LOLz.

Until you can accomplish that feat I wouldn't talk, you look like an idiot. However if you're as good as you claim then you could fight any of us for gold. Since according to you we're all bad. My feeling is that you'll avoid this part, typical sh*tty player. :[

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A bigger monitor will let you see more. You are an idiot.
One last time...in plain english. The viewing area in the client is limited to 800X600. This means that no matter how big your monitor IS you are still limited to the same pixel set...no more no less...I suggest asking around before arguing any further.

In order to circumvent this some individuals will manually change the settings gaining extra tile view. There is no need to argue this fact, modding the client is nothing new.

Feel free to challenge any of us to a 1v1 and we can see how good you are?
Until then just stick to running away and only trying to fight if its a gank, thanks.
Again, I dont run around in groups...when I am on its normally solo...
Please get your facts correct, and leave the ego in the kitchen.

Challenge 1v1? I have...LoLz LoLz LoLz lost 1v1...and then proceeded to talk about how bad I am. Seems you all do that, so again...ego in the kitchen please.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the last time we tested this with the same setting and someone with a bigger monitor. You can't mod your client to make it see futher you're just an idiot :[

Again no one except for the LOLz runs around by them self or just with one other person, get your facts straight.

Post a screen shot of LOLz LOLz LOLz dead 1v1? Again I can say all kinds of stuff however it doesn't make it true.

I was however correct about the part where you would avoid the challenge to prove how bad we are lol. You keep making your self look like a complete moron, it's great.

I guess you're upset that we're as good as we claim. Thats why we took vamps harrower 2v15 on wrestle mages. You're terrible my man, stick to what you do best, run your mouth and don't back it up : )

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Challenge 1v1? I have...LoLz LoLz LoLz lost 1v1...and then proceeded to talk about how bad I am. Seems you all do that, so again...ego in the kitchen please.
No, nobody on Lake Austin has ever beaten me 1v1. I guarantee you cannot produce a screenshot with me dead 1v1. If you would like to take it to the test, we can fight for gold or even just bragging rights.

ICQ 311-379-045 with a time and a place.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, nobody on Lake Austin has ever beaten me 1v1. I guarantee you cannot produce a screenshot with me dead 1v1. If you would like to take it to the test, we can fight for gold or even just bragging rights.

ICQ 311-379-045 with a time and a place.
No **** I cannot produce a screenie, I already said I never take them. I dont need to lie about a video game (or prove my pvp prowess...or sustain an inflated ego) ...on the flip side you have a very short term memory. You were my first challenging kill on the shard...surprised you dont remem telling me how bad I was on a ghostie. (well, not really surprised. Heh, you can't even allow yourself to admit being owned.)

Fight you for gold or bragging rights? You don't pay so gold is out...and you lie about your losses as is so bragging rights are pointless. Guess I will just see you on the field on Atlantic or LA, and will enjoy checking that ego for ya. Arrange a fight? Spontaneity seems more in my favor, a turd like you really is not worth any arrangement.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the last time we tested this with the same setting and someone with a bigger monitor. You can't mod your client to make it see futher you're just an idiot :[
I love how you call others dumb when you argue about something that has been done for years. There actually used to be an app that would do this for you.
Again no one except for the LOLz runs around by them self or just with one other person, get your facts straight.
Thats funny, considering I am on solo much of the time if looking for a fight. Nothing wrong with my facts, only your lack of understanding facts in general.

Post a screen shot of LOLz LOLz LOLz dead 1v1? Again I can say all kinds of stuff however it doesn't make it true.
Only you would ask for a screenshot AFTER being told that I dont take them. LOSING DOES MATTER...AVOID!

I was however correct about the part where you would avoid the challenge to prove how bad we are lol. You keep making your self look like a complete moron, it's great.
I didnt avoid the challenge, I took it straightforward and won. Only to be told how bad I was, how he didnt know how I beat him, ect ect. By his own actions, he cant even admit dying in a video game...that sh*t is funny. That night I challenged him to fight me on Atlantic, and he turned me down saying I wasnt worth his time. (yet he was dead, I was alive...funny how that works)

Moron? Heh, I am not the one who cannot see beyond the bull**** of others...that ball is in your court. It is called ignorance kid.

I guess you're upset that we're as good as we claim. Thats why we took vamps harrower 2v15 on wrestle mages. You're terrible my man, stick to what you do best, run your mouth and don't back it up : )
Whats to brag about killing 15 ****ty pvm chars? How much ownage can you lay claim to when you need Cheat Engine and whatever client mods you use to win? If you are roflsauce...all you do is go offscreen when someone gets you low...that or talk sh*t. Go figure! (yet you say I talk trash...look up and tell me who started with the BS...and who was trying to clarify something for another poster...EGO MUCH KID?)

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're an idiot, lol bigger monitor you can see further we tested this lol.

You didn't kill LOLz LOLz LOLz, tha'ts why you won't fight him in front of everyone, you're trying to ride his coat tails for some e-fame or something it's really weird.

The fact that you think we cheat and that's why we're better is flattering, you sound like all these G&L and DFA it must be haxz, it's not that we're better lol.

Atleast just by talking everyone can see how big of a joke you are, how bad, and how stupid, so that part is appreciated lol.

Fact of the matter is any of us are willing to fight you 1v1, you however know you're bad and will stick to only fighting if you have your group of sh*tty tb on lol.

Also when is a group of archers/mages pvm chars? Are you saying that so it will attempt to make your arguement look better? It was all their mains at a harrower... so with your logic if you lose a fight at a spawn you can claim it was pvm characters ? Intresting..

Also there were ghost watching that can verify it was their mains you can look one page back when you were riding our d*ck trying to chime in saying "Yea thanks for the points G&L". You were like a little parrot repeating everything I had to say. You're bad, and you want to be like us, sorry that will never happen as you just run your mouth and can't back it up.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know/care about the rest of this, but he is right in regards to screen size. The largest playable window size in 2D is 800x600. A larger monitor has no bearing.

The only way to increase the playable window size is to use a script to change the actual game screen resolution values after starting the client but prior to logging in.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As stated before, I can be reached by the icq posted previously. Whether or not anyone is up to the challenge of fighting me any template, for any amount of gold/items is not something I can control, but when anyone DOES feels like stepping up I will gladly sit them right back down. I have never lost a fight for gold and I never will.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You didn't kill LOLz LOLz LOLz, tha'ts why you won't fight him in front of everyone, you're trying to ride his coat tails for some e-fame or something it's really weird.

The fact that you think we cheat and that's why we're better is flattering, you sound like all these G&L and DFA it must be haxz, it's not that we're better lol.

Atleast just by talking everyone can see how big of a joke you are, how bad, and how stupid, so that part is appreciated lol.

Fact of the matter is any of us are willing to fight you 1v1, you however know you're bad and will stick to only fighting if you have your group of sh*tty tb on lol.

Also when is a group of archers/mages pvm chars? Are you saying that so it will attempt to make your arguement look better? It was all their mains at a harrower... so with your logic if you lose a fight at a spawn you can claim it was pvm characters ? Intresting..

Also there were ghost watching that can verify it was their mains you can look one page back when you were riding our d*ck trying to chime in saying "Yea thanks for the points G&L". You were like a little parrot repeating everything I had to say. You're bad, and you want to be like us, sorry that will never happen as you just run your mouth and can't back it up.
WHY TRUTH...WHAT BIG EGOS YOU HAVE!

Reread my original statement, I would do you some good to see what type of fool you make yourself out to be over a simple statement. I have no hate towards LoLz...I simply answered a question to which I was privvy to an inside source (in regards to your guildies getting banned and going to freeserver).

You seem hellbent on proving me wrong, without even knowing who you were talking to. Do you not understand the stupidity behind the posts? You contradict yourself, again and again...are proven wrong...again and again...yet your view changed little. Who is the idiot?

Im bad? What a typical statement from an egomaniac out of a game. I never said I was the best did I? Nor did I brag about my in game prowess. (as I stated, I dont take screenshots...playing the game has always been satisfaction enough) I only stated that I killed one of your guildies...nothing more. Does that make me a liar? Certainly not, as I have nothing to prove to someone who cannot even see simple truth as it really is...truth. The above poster Lynk can attest to that.

@Chad, why would I put money on a poor ping? In fact, why would I put up money at all on someone who cannot even admit dying in a video game to a bunch of strangers? Nuff said.

Owned or be owned, I give a crap not. No ego here, just someone who enjoys making others rage log.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You see the problem is a few things.

First off NONE of us got banned, we all have our osi accounts and gamers accounts. Why you think you have a source that's reliable is beyond me. The LOLz will not be banned because others say so for being better.

Second you talk about you're always looking for a fight solo, and here's your chance to get that fight even numbers. You can fight ANY of us 1v1 but the problem is you know you're bad.

Lastly you don't make anyone rage log, you're some coward who only tries to fight if theres a gank, you are at the same level as G&L and DFA.

You're bad and posting here won't change anyones mind, which you seem to be trying really hard to do so for the Lake Austin community. Stick to being bad, all bark and no bite.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Listen, I'm glad you get satisfaction from weaving some silly lie that you think you can/have beat me. But really...nobody believes you lol. Get outta here you convict.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL...this just makes me laugh. Someone not being able to admit dying in a video game is just freeking classic.

Laughable...classic avoid.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Listen, I'm glad you get satisfaction from weaving some silly lie that you think you can/have beat me. But really...nobody believes you lol. Get outta here you convict.
you get an OWI and a drug possesion and yet refer to me as the convict?

that is pretty damn ********, don't you think?

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you get an OWI and a drug possesion and yet refer to me as the convict?

that is pretty damn ********, don't you think?
Wow, your blatant lies and stabs in the dark bewilder me. It must get to you that you are constantly reminded of the time you spent behind bars for your despicable actions of injustice. You left your young daughter all alone, which left a wide gap between you and her that still exists to this day. Maybe if you try real hard, you could regain her trust and maybe she'll call you "Dad" just one last time. You pathetic liar.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Desperation is a stinky cologne Rabbit.

Look at how upset you are because you couldn't live by the rules of Scruff Mcgruff. If rabbits child is reading this let this be a lesson "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime"

BTW he's still avoiding all fights lol, typical convict ways! You dirty scallywag!

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Going from:

Guess I will just see you on the field on Atlantic or LA, and will enjoy checking that ego for ya. Arrange a fight? Spontaneity seems more in my favor, a turd like you really is not worth any arrangement.
to:

@Chad, why would I put money on a poor ping? In fact, why would I put up money at all on someone who cannot even admit dying in a video game to a bunch of strangers? Nuff said.
Proves that you are so jealous -- so built up inside with anxiety and anger because you've died to them a few times that you should take a nap, come back and post when your head is clear.

LOLz is the best in the game. Everyone knows this. Please throw out your trash on the way out.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, your blatant lies and stabs in the dark bewilder me. It must get to you that you are constantly reminded of the time you spent behind bars for your despicable actions of injustice. You left your young daughter all alone, which left a wide gap between you and her that still exists to this day. Maybe if you try real hard, you could regain her trust and maybe she'll call you "Dad" just one last time. You pathetic liar.
I dont have a kid and I dont have a criminal record. Explain that one dippy.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Going from:

to:

Proves that you are so jealous -- so built up inside with anxiety and anger because you've died to them a few times that you should take a nap, come back and post when your head is clear.

LOLz is the best in the game. Everyone knows this. Please throw out your trash on the way out.
I love the egos...

No reason to be jealous, I love watching you tards make a b-line for me everytime you are out in the field. All the talk about how bad I am right before they die is just the icing on the cake. Not to mention all the poop talk on the boards about ganks when none will even fight 1v1 on a mage. (only poop talk from ****ty dexxers)

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Desperation is a stinky cologne Rabbit.

Look at how upset you are because you couldn't live by the rules of Scruff Mcgruff. If rabbits child is reading this let this be a lesson "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime"

BTW he's still avoiding all fights lol, typical convict ways! You dirty scallywag!
Sorry...no kids bud. Try again.

Avoiding fights? Did i not say I "will see you on the field"? Seems I have seen you idiots several times on Atl but none of you will even 1v1 me. Always gank gank gank, poop talk poop talk poop talk. Pathetic really.

Desperation? You are the one with a 15 ping running CE.

Upset? Nope, just laughing.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everytime any of try to 1v1 you skip right into your house with your CE cranked up.

Fact is you avoid any 1v1 any change you get, it's why you'll never get good. You're afraid you might die in a game, that's why you only fight in a gank and run right into the HOT yew house. I think it's cute personally.
Are you speaking of LA or Atlantic here? Seems I ping 100+ to both shards, dont know where you come from with the speeder stuff...especially considering I cannot keep up and you always catch up. Try again.

Avoid any 1v1? LMAO...hope you all make the tourney on Atlantic.

As for the personal garbage, more BS is all I need say.

No kids, no convictions, no regrets. Considering the lengths you will go to smear someone you don't even know, I will let the readers decide what kind of person you are.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you speaking of LA or Atlantic here? Seems I ping 100+ to both shards, dont know where you come from with the speeder stuff...especially considering I cannot keep up and you always catch up. Try again.

Avoid any 1v1? LMAO...hope you all make the tourney on Atlantic.

As for the personal garbage, more BS is all I need say.

No kids, no convictions, no regrets. Considering the lengths you will go to smear someone you don't even know, I will let the readers decide what kind of person you are.
Why do you talk so much **** when you're not even the amongst best outside of LOLz?

You won't even identify your character name on these boards. I wonder why. I don't see anybody else using ping as an excuse.

I have nothing more to say here. You want to fight me? I'm not LOLz. I'm on LA, Sonoma, Baja, Napa, Origin, LS. Otherwise stay on your own shard and talk **** there. Thanks.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why do you talk so much **** when you're not even the amongst best outside of LOLz?

You won't even identify your character name on these boards. I wonder why. I don't see anybody else using ping as an excuse.

I have nothing more to say here. You want to fight me? I'm not LOLz. I'm on LA, Sonoma, Baja, Napa, Origin, LS. Otherwise stay on your own shard and talk **** there. Thanks.
Teh Suck is my char, and I didnt talk any trash until these idiots started in.

Not the best outside LoLz? Well, considering I dont cheat I think I can hang just fine amongst them. It isnt my fault they cannot admit to dying in a video game, or that they need to use client mods and cheats to win. I would love to see how many stay alive in the SA client...especially with anti cheats in place. That is all I have to say about that.

I have asked them to 1v1...all they can do is gank or run...end of story.

And you? I have yet to hear who you are...care to share?

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pan Arcane and LOLz owns my guild. I won't even argue with them on the forums because I know this.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
He's Pan Arcane, once one of the great PvPers of LA, but having to start back from scratch. after several years away. There should be a comma between his name, and "and LOLz owns my guild".

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's Pan Arcane, once one of the great PvPers of LA, but having to start back from scratch. after several years away. There should be a comma between his name, and "and LOLz owns my guild".
Ahh...makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

anymore...he sucks...IMO.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Teh Suck aka Cong Fui has never killed me. There are other T4H that have. I suppose you're exactly as LOLz say, a board talker.
I am not Cong Fui...I only play mages on your shard. Again, if you wish to field fight...I am open...1vs1. I will not duel on a shard I ping 100+ to. Take it or leave it.

In regards to LOLz, perhaps you should ask reason why he calls in a dismount archer in a 1vs1 when he is 3/4 lifed on atl. Or better yet, ask paith. I have tried and tried to get either one of these two overly inflated egos to fight 1vs1 but on every occasion they have called in help. (the most common complaint from them both is that I chug pots and eat apples...while they both do the same with 130 MORE skill points on their temps. How? mage weps allow for more skills no vs. a noob account with 710 skill?)

Havent killed you? Now you are starting to sound like that moron chad. Cant admit to dying in a video game. Then again, I am guessing you are from the SX school of pvp...where the motto was *losing does matter...avoid*.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look at you trying to make excuses. You get owned everytime we fight or you leave your guild to die. You can't beat chad, and you saying you can won't change anything. We ping the same and you won't fight us lol you're pathetic at how you avoid any challenge.

No one has 130 more skill points than you lol. I checked both of there caps and it says 720, same as every other 4+ year player.

I think it's funny that you run around with ep and claim it's part of your temp as if you're an alchy mage. You're horrible and just run away from fights. You only try to fight if its a gank. They don't apple or pot vs you because you are THAT bad.

Allister to give you an idea of round 2. We fought his guild in terra. After killing him with 7 others in despise a few days before this was the out come.
Next fight in terra me and one other person.
HOT/heat gets the following killed...
Tranglor
Indiana
Socress
Texas Babe
Knib Knollid
Yang ah chi
Deadly flower
Voltimont
Nahbee
num-nums
Glenco lancing

Now those were all people that died, then rabbit, chen, az'real and juptier of zohar ran away. He had double the numbers and still ran out. This is the kind of player that he is.

We also killed him 10v3 in brit with his guild when an event was going on. Hot tried to attack thinking they were cool because they had so many people, and of course rabbit was brave then. Again same situation the numbers gave him too much confidence and he went in stat.. a lot.

Rabbit you claiming pots and apples is part of your template is laughable. A true test of a players skill is how good they are with just their suit and nothing else. A mage wep does not give them more skill points. It's not like they are using specs with it. We both know you're the type of player that would die in one poison because you're bad and have no timing.

Anytime you would like to fight any of us temp vs temp[this is not a duel, duels are pure mage no weps] Let any of us know. Allister watch how he will dodge like always, it's funny how afraid he is to die in a game.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look at you trying to make excuses. You get owned everytime we fight or you leave your guild to die. You can't beat chad, and you saying you can won't change anything. We ping the same and you won't fight us lol you're pathetic at how you avoid any challenge.

I already beat him...only to be told I was horrible and that he didnt know how he died.

Ping the same? If that were the case I would love to know what you use to run faster.

No one has 130 more skill points than you lol. I checked both of there caps and it says 720, same as every other 4+ year player.
Easy there ******...you are thinking too hard. Mage wep = 120 skill 2year old account = 10 skill. Whats 120 skill + 10 skill equal?

I think it's funny that you run around with ep and claim it's part of your temp as if you're an alchy mage. You're horrible and just run away from fights. You only try to fight if its a gank. They don't apple or pot vs you because you are THAT bad.
LMAO...you all carried pots and apples and EP before it even came into style. Dont hate because I do too.

It is indeed part of my temp...my suit, skills, were all built around the use of EP...

(again, what I love is watching you all complain about someone using the same thing you all do. I also guarantee that if any of you made a 0/3 15 magery EP ring....you would use the hell out of it too...so lets just say *pot meet kettle* mmk?
I am easily confused by math and simple numbers.
ORLY? Between all the poop talk and the *ur bads*, I am surprised this even dawned on you.

Temp vs. template? I wont fight a pet nimrod, or a one button archer. If you want to say how good you are fielding, run a mage noob. Otherwise sit down and shut up...

BTW...TWICE i have challenged both reason and paithan on thier necros...so far all I see is poop talk on the boards or ganks...and talk crap about how OTHERS avoid.

Grow up kiddo...

Again, who are you again? (I am thinking Jim/buttercup...two gimplates...imagine that!) AVOID!

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You say no one will fight you? I continually throw out the offer of a 1v1, any ruleset you'd like.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You say no one will fight you? I continually throw out the offer of a 1v1, any ruleset you'd like.
I said no one would 1vs1 me...as should be evident on atl up to this point. All you have all done is poop talk or gank up to this point, or accuse others of house hiding vs. a 4 on 1.

Ruleset? No summons, fields, pets, mage temp...and please name your char so I know who to look for in game. Lets do this on Atl too, where we both have a better ping (heh 100+ as opposed to 110+). (btw...I ask that you leave the CE off when we get this set up as well...I know you already ping 15 to Atlantic...so it seems only fair)

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I ping 15...rofl. Icq me 311-379-045

You just proved my whole point dippy...if you are pinging the same as I am on atl then the ONLY way you could outrun me is with CE. The times I have fought any of you, you always catch up. So if you don't ping 15...then what do you suppose would make you faster? (when you skip around on MY screen while I am on a full run...somethings fishy...your numbers only go to prove that)

Again, want to do a 1vs1? No CE...end of story.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jesus, I gave you my icq. Stop avoiding and just ICQ me you horrid pvper.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jesus, I gave you my icq. Stop avoiding and just ICQ me you horrid pvper.
Wow...I am still waiting for you to accept the terms, and still waiting for your char name. You know mine, how about you?

I am not gonna be all super seckret in ICQ about this, it doesnt seem like I am asking you too much.

BTW...why can you not admit to being beat already? Is your reputation that important? As far as avoidance goes, you already take the cake. (calling someone horrible when you die to them 30 sec earlier makes me lol...not being able to admit said death makes me chuckle even more.)

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Character name will be INGROWN TOENAIL. I only have skills trained to be a necro mage, so that will be my template unless we decide to do pure mage. I don't care if we use potions/apples or not, its up to you. No pets. As i said, icq me in order to get ahold of me.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Character name will be INGROWN TOENAIL. I only have skills trained to be a necro mage, so that will be my template unless we decide to do pure mage. I don't care if we use potions/apples or not, its up to you. No pets. As i said, icq me in order to get ahold of me.
TRANSLATION: You are my pancake.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thus it ends. I do in fact own Restroom Cowboy.

Resources: 30 each pot. 20 apples.

Consumed by me: 3 heals 1 cure 0 apples
Consumed by him: pots unknown, 17 apples (before death)

So for you to lose to me on a shard where i ping 90-100 does indeed go against your claim of beating me on a shard where i ping 30. Good day trash.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thus it ends. I do in fact own Restroom Cowboy.

Resources: 30 each pot. 20 apples.

Consumed by me: 3 heals 1 cure 0 apples
Consumed by him: pots unknown, 17 apples (before death)

So for you to lose to me on a shard where i ping 90-100 does indeed go against your claim of beating me on a shard where i ping 30. Good day trash.
It was a weighted fight to begin with. (again, active 710 skill vs. 840 skill (yes mage wep does count as a free skill)...) For you to complain about apples or pots scribe vs. necro in this case is rediculous. I used 13 apples the first fight and only 10 the next. a total of 11 cures vs. your supposed one (yet you had 18 empties in your pack vs. my 18 empties...so once again...why BS about only using 4?)

Good fights, look forward to you using a scribe (since you say you prefer scribe that is)

To talk of your ping too here is ********, I ping the same to atl as you do...and worse on LA. As far as me killing you on LA, well...perhaps your bro was playing your char...but in case he wasnt...I dont understand why anyone would lie about dying in a video game.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a weighted fight to begin with. (again, active 710 skill vs. 840 skill (yes mage wep does count as a free skill)...) For you to complain about apples or pots scribe vs. necro in this case is rediculous. I used 13 apples the first fight and only 10 the next. a total of 11 cures vs. your supposed one (yet you had 18 empties in your pack vs. my 18 empties...so once again...why BS about only using 4?)

Good fights, look forward to you using a scribe (since you say you prefer scribe that is)

To talk of your ping too here is ********, I ping the same to atl as you do...and worse on LA. As far as me killing you on LA, well...perhaps your bro was playing your char...but in case he wasnt...I dont understand why anyone would lie about dying in a video game.
Uhm...im just throwing this out there, I didn't poison you a single time in either fight. So you're a moron. I didn't check heals first fight, but I know in second fight you drank 19 to my 4. Btw those 18 empties are probably because I didn't toss my empties aside before I came to fight you.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uhm...im just throwing this out there, I didn't poison you a single time in either fight. So you're a moron. I didn't check heals first fight, but I know in second fight you drank 19 to my 4. Btw those 18 empties are probably because I didn't toss my empties aside before I came to fight you.
no...your pack was empty before the fight...nice try.

didnt poison me? right...I suppose you didnt spam EO strangle or EO mana vamp either eh? :next:

19? How is that possible to chug that much with 19 still left in my pack? (a little math for you kiddo...30 - 19 = 11...yes 11. :coco:

lmao...you really really need to stop lying, or else relearn basic comprehension.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, dominated in every sense. Not only in game, but verbally and with the proof.

Also I checked his total skills and chad does indeed have 720 and not 840 like you claim. The difference is as I have already stated you are bad and NEED EP to be able to try to stay on screen. However as everyone can see when you can't just run away and you're on screen, even with ep you can't live. Its your fault for letting him get spells off, don't try to blame it on being a scribe vs a necro. If you had any timing what so ever you would have prevented him from casting.

Rabbit you can get on a necro mage and use a crystaline too, but as I said you're so bad without pots you know you would die in one poison. You need to get better, and make less excuses.

Post that screen shot of your ping to Atl and LA. Chad has proved in every way he was right and better, leaving you looking like a fool in stat[as usual].