• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Couple items found tonight on Sonoma Event

R

Rocklin

Item came from a guard for a spawned boss we fought. I also got another one labeled a "Large Power Axe". I gave that to another player.

The axe is a basic axe in all ways except the name. Was a fun event.

~ Rock

B

Belanos/Icicle

Isn't that the same name as the weapons that spawned during the Ophidian invasion?

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its not a rare in the sense your thinking of. The second poster is correct. We've seen those type of weapons many different times throughout these past few years. it started back then with Brit invasions of the generals etc..

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they are uncommon to answer ur question and when the time is right they are worth a lil bit. and with over 2000 post i would assume that yes you are a seasoned vet :)