• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Canucks Suck!

U

uoBuoY

I was born & graduated University of Illinois in Chicago and lived the last 20 years in Vancouver...the Canucks just plainly suck big time! 5 to 7...gimme a break!

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its time we stopped putting an effort in talking about the Canucks clearly the team and coaches dont put effort themselves. We out here in the westcoast get on the bandwagon just hoping they will come up with something more than excuses but the wheels are off and we need a new wagon.

H

Heartseeker

Agreed, uoBuoY.

It is my hometown, so it was very disappointing seeing them lose tonight.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets not all forget about the greatest playoff chokes in NHL history. =D

I was a very disapointed person when my San Jose Sharks lost to the 8th seed ducks, Now that the wings have finally broken Hiller its all over to the ducks.

Go Hawks!

J

Jonny

Well since my poor Thrashers suck... :bored:

Go! Go! Black and gold!
Old-time hockey, bar the door
Clear the track it's all-out war
Light the lamp, throw a hit
Black and gold never quit
The barn is full, our team's in town
So put 'em up boys, knock 'em down
Drop the puck, it's time to go
Bruins are gonna beat the 'Canes tonight and Thursday!

Why, you ask?

Because I'd rather have the Bruins win before any of those other ****** bag teams!

J

Jonny

Well since my poor Thrashers suck... :bored:

Bruins are gonna beat the 'Canes tonight and Thursday!

Why, you ask?

Because I'd rather have the Bruins win before any of those other ****** bag teams!
Oh hell... 4-2 Bruins... looks like we just have to be them again on Thursday and I'll be right. :D

L

Laf

I was born & graduated University of Illinois in Chicago and lived the last 20 years in Vancouver...the Canucks just plainly suck big time! 5 to 7...gimme a break!
LAF!!! DUEL ME!!!!

!!!!

/jkjk [i would.. win though]

J

jelinidas

Lets not all forget about the greatest playoff chokes in NHL history. =D

I was a very disapointed person when my San Jose Sharks lost to the 8th seed ducks, Now that the wings have finally broken Hiller its all over to the ducks.

Go Hawks!
Go Wings! :thumbsup:
5-2 :p