• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Music

J

Jonny

So I thought this might be interesting to see. What are you listening to right now? I'm curious to see what you folks listen to.

I'll go first I suppose.

"Filthy, Greedy, Guilty" by A Global Threat

M

MoneyMaker

Metallica, Master of Puppets. Yeah its old, but I will forever be a diehard Metallica fan (except for that horrible time they went Alternative *GAH!*)
In fact, I will probably be a diehard Metal (death, speed, liquid, etc.) fan sitting in my hoverround at 90.
Nothing will ever compare to the Raw power and emotion of metal.
You feel the pure energy of the band, whereas, I have never felt the same from any other type of music. :party:

J

Jonny

Yeah my sperm donor was a metalhead. I acquired some of his musical tastes. I like the older Metallica, however, I like Megadeth to much higher degree. 'tallica just wasn't political enough for me.

My main music is oi and hardcore punk. I'm a big fan of Social Distortion and The Business.

Then again, I'm really a fan of just about all forms of music to a degree. (except for this modern "country" and "emo" bull****; those two genres can rot in hell. I'd rather listen to Rush than that ****).

S

SwordBlaze

Right now?

"Guillotine (Swords)" By Raekwon and Ghostface Killa
Album: "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"

B

Belanos/Icicle

at the moment, In The Presence of Enemies Part I, by Dream Theater, from Systematic Chaos.

M

MoneyMaker

Gotta love pandora.
I have been introduced to so many new bands (and old) by pandora, just by them having a "sound" much like the bands I already listen too.
Anyone who has never tried it, needs too!! You will be amazed at what you will find on your (band's) channel, and you rarely listen to the same song twice in one day (unless you somehow figure out how to narrow it down enough to do that, which is almost impossible!).
:thumbsup: thanks for reminding of one of the greatest inventions on the internet!