• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wow!!

M

Mirage

WoW! It's easy to get threads locked!! Just got to ask ! :)

Can we have this thread locked please?

Thnx.
Mir

D

Devilicious

Mirage are you starting trouble again young man! *Smiles*

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*checks thread*

*goes to use Lock button*

*realizes it is Breakfast time*

i am so sorry ...but gotto dash.... Breakfast is ready!!!

FireKitten

West Vesper Arena - Pit Mistress
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mirage.. we know you have spent alot of time .. well errrr locked up.. *chuckles* Miss the days in the Padded Cell, ey? Do we need to get out some more of those memory photos! What do you think Tiny!! *swishes tail and runs off*:wall:

M

Mirage

Nooooo!!! Those screen caps are photoshopped !!

Tiny Dancer + Fire Kitten = TROUBLE

Lock !!

Mir

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Looks innocent* I don't know what you are referring to kind sir. I am so angelic trouble runs from me... :p. I am sure the same can be said about Fire Kitten, she is very angelic. We would make very good twin angels.

FireKitten

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*adjusts halo to cover horns* What she said!!!!!! *giggles* A show of hands for the amazing photos of Mirage! He does look soo cute with the poodle purse.. right Tiny??? rut ro . he gonna declaw me!! *hides paws*

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny even if I do not understand it... but how can such a thread accumulate more reads in 3 days than Rachel's thread where people actually cared to build something read-worthy (in more than a week).

Are you turning into a dancing brocolli Atlantic ? :danceb:

M

Mirage

*adjusts halo to cover horns* What she said!!!!!! *giggles* A show of hands for the amazing photos of Mirage! He does look soo cute with the poodle purse.. right Tiny??? rut ro . he gonna declaw me!! *hides paws*
*Gets out declawing pliers !!*

No sedation either Ms Kitty....if you know whats good for you.

M

Mirage

*Looks innocent* I don't know what you are referring to kind sir. I am so angelic trouble runs from me... :p. I am sure the same can be said about Fire Kitten, she is very angelic. We would make very good twin angels.
You are so good at lying, it's starting to scare me TD!!

Mir

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lying! I would call it....Hmmm I don't know! Poodles are cute btw....Good look for you sug! :p

D

Devilicious

Oh I remember them Photos Kitten.. I say lets bring them out so ALL can see them *evil grin* And remember He loves to be locked up!

M

Mirage

The screen caps are really over rated..and not THAT funny...no reason to be boring anyone with them.

D

Devilicious

How about we let them decide if they are boring or not? Ok Kitten sweety... Start your posting. *Evil grin*

FireKitten

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Devil made me do it!!!!! *sits on her paws* Not the pliers, Mirage! I couldn't help myself!!!!

M

Mirage

The Devil made me do it!!!!! *sits on her paws* Not the pliers, Mirage! I couldn't help myself!!!!

Oh my... *puts pliers away*.

I'm sorry Kitty, I thought you were posting a picture of Mirage.

I seen that Vendetta guy before in that outfit. Wonder who he is?

Damn, Kitty...you really had me faked out!!!

You're too funny.

Mir hahah!

FireKitten

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can't deny it.. I think that you were using that pesky spell.. "incognito" .. You know thats you!!! Tiny!!! You are my witness!!:wall:

M

Mirage

You can't deny it.. I think that you were using that pesky spell.. "incognito" .. You know thats you!!! Tiny!!! You are my witness!!:wall:
I have no idea what you are talking about Kitten. You should be ashamed of yourself trying to trick all these kind people here.

Mir.

M

Mirage

I knew there was something I liked about Zero!!

And why shouldn't he back me...you guys decorated some guy named Vendetta and tried to pass him off as Mirage. Such amateurs !!

Mir

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kitten! I just had a great idea! You should do a pic of IZ and Mir with MATCHING poodle purses! LOL.

THEN! We could make them go shopping with us and when our bags were full they could carry stuff for us! *giggles*

FireKitten

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome idea.. that means we can buy more stuff!!! .. *stakes out banks with camera in hand for pic of Zero*

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No no they're right, it isn't Mirage, it's me ! I am kinda renowed for my pink shoes and there was one of those nights someone slipped something in my drink and I still wonder what happened ! You had even convinced me to change my name and shave my beard ?! Good thing I still had some of that beard miracagrow...

Remember ? *smiles and slips between the two godesses* Carry stuff ? Yes of course ! Anything ! *bows*

;)

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No no they're right, it isn't Mirage, it's me ! I am kinda renowed for my pink shoes and there was one of those nights someone slipped something in my drink and I still wonder what happened ! You had even convinced me to change my name and shave my beard ?! Good thing I still had some of that beard miracagrow...

Remember ? *smiles and slips between the two godesses* Carry stuff ? Yes of course ! Anything ! *bows*

;)

Ohh a new man toy! yay!!!! and so obedient and helpful! Kitten I think we found ourselves a winner!

M

Mirage

;)

Dude, you were doing fine until you broke out the "two goddesses" crap....ugghh.

Mir.