• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price on Lieutenant sash.

B

Belanos/Icicle

100 mil, maybe less, considering that 99% of them are dupes

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok not that many are dupes first of all. if there were u would see them everywhere. replica sales for around 60 mil and the real one around 150 to 175. many of the dupes were wiped out last year. the prices went down when the replicas came out

Argleb_310

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So what would be better? buying a replica for 40-60mil, or a real one for 100-150mil?

ive just recently came back to uo, and dont know for sure how long the 150 durability on the replica would last me. i understand it can be repaired 1xx times but not sure how long it would last with normal every day use.

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it has no self repair so it will were down look a regular piece of armor.plus the regular one iis blessed

T

Teufel_Hund

The Replica's can be repaired but POF can not be applied to them so they will eventually wear out.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok not that many are dupes first of all. if there were u would see them everywhere. replica sales for around 60 mil and the real one around 150 to 175. many of the dupes were wiped out last year. the prices went down when the replicas came out
I've owned 3 REAL LT Sashes..95% Of the sashes in the market are dupes.

& I'm pretty sure sashes were never touched, shrouds, gold, & vinecords..

B

Belanos/Icicle

you don't think theres been any duped since?

if I recall correctly, there was exactly one sash given out, on Oceania.
and if they wanted to delete all of the dupes, they obviously could. Its fairly unlikely that this person is the owner of the one non-duplicated sash (assuming its even still around, and not on a banned duper account).

*points to vine cord sandals and those ugly robes from the dog dupe a few years ago as recent public examples*

Having said that, they are currently tolerated by the devs, but that policy is subject to change at a moments notice.

Good luck on the sale.

T

thelust6

I've owned 3 REAL LT Sashes..95% Of the sashes in the market are dupes.

& I'm pretty sure sashes were never touched, shrouds, gold, & ***vinecords***..

Um to the best of my knowledge there was only ever one REAL pair of vinecords? Rest were dupes

O

of The Ring

What would one look to pay for a real Lt sash, not the replica one?

Which shard is this on? I will pay you 150mil if you want to sell. TY ICQ 376222584

S

Simon Francis

you don't think theres been any duped since?

if I recall correctly, there was exactly one sash given out, on Oceania.
and if they wanted to delete all of the dupes, they obviously could. Its fairly unlikely that this person is the owner of the one non-duplicated sash (assuming its even still around, and not on a banned duper account).

The sashes were actually from Baja, and there were 5.

B

Belanos/Icicle

The sashes were actually from Baja, and there were 5.
my mistake.
But my point stands, I've personally seen at least that many just on Chesapeake, and its quite unlikely that all five real ones mysteriously ended up on little old Chessy.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sashes were duped, and if i had to guess i would put price a tad bit higher than 150, maybe more in the 2-400m range, i know thats a wide range but thats just my opinion.

Duped items are still pricey and still fairly rare regardless IMO

T

thelust6

Seen at least four people wearing non replica Lieutenants Sash on Europa

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sold one on GL for 250M fast sale wish i hadn't sold. i've worn 1 out and my second is almost worn out from about 6 hours a of play a day. if you plan to really use it the real one is worth it especially if you can get it for 150 ish duped or not, its still use-able. (not condoning dupes)

" OMG MY REPLICA'S DURA IS BURNING "
" GTFO out the Acid"
Actual conversation taken place in bedlam peerless

K

Kratos Aurion

Sashes were duped, and if i had to guess i would put price a tad bit higher than 150, maybe more in the 2-400m range, i know thats a wide range but thats just my opinion.

Duped items are still pricey and still fairly rare regardless IMO
not when 100+ circulate the market. I've seen 4 on GL. If each person can spot at least 1-2 person per shard with a sash, including the asian shards, I'm sure you'd get 100+ actual dupes including the non-circulated ones.

Id estimate closer to 200m, but not nearly 400m. 250 would be a desperate buy.

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mine came from baja im on napa bought it from a very reptutable rares collector that is know for haveing non dupes. was one of his firts rares and supposably to his story he was the second owner of the sash mi was 300 mil

A.Entreri

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there may be alot of people with the lt. sash. but how do you not know that it may be the same person, just swtiching the sash from character to charactrer. one sash could appear to be many if its seen on different characters.

K

Kratos Aurion

there may be alot of people with the lt. sash. but how do you not know that it may be the same person, just swtiching the sash from character to charactrer. one sash could appear to be many if its seen on different characters.
Why does this have to always be an excuse when it's clearly obvious its already a duping issue?

Heres how >I< know they aren't all one person

1) 3 of the players I've seen with the sash are in the same guild, wear the same suits, and are found active occassionaly at luna bank afk *at the same time*.

2) The fourth person I've seen with the sash hardly ever travels out of fel and is apart of an opposing guild.

3) some rares museums have sashes locked down which never move.

4) some brokers sell them on a non stop basis *brokers I've encountered*

The obvious answer is they've been mass duped. This "how do you know..." **** is just a rediculous excuse. There was 1 original and seeing 5 accounted for on 1 shard that can be proven is proof enough of that.

Now I'm not implying that these people buying them are bad people because one of my friends had one. Yes they are great pieces of gear but it still doesn't justify the inactions of EA. Honestly, I might even break down and buy one. It's time to stop denying the mass duped scenarios though.

A.Entreri

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
chill the f*cK out. its not an excuse. i wasnt talking to you, just throwing it out there. no duh they been duped im not saying they wernt. and its a valid reason. and im not saying "all", it might not be the case with every sash you see, but it could be, with some of the ones people see.

W

Wraith One

In any case, I would still put a fairly higher value on this sash regardless of duping for its usability. It doesn't take up any armor slots, doesn't get destroyed, and from what I have seen in the last few months is far more rare than the val crafted pieces, which came from the same duping process. Yes, I would say it is a dupe and probably a lot of them out there, but not as many as the high end armor pieces being sold currently.