• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] ATLANTIC FELUCCA 18x18

T

Tgoru

If Anyone Has An 18x18 In Felucca On Atlantic... Please Post A Response Here, PM me or you can message me using ICQ or AIM... My Screenname is: "Tetricyde"

Paying Well btw... So Sell Me It!! WOOO

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If Anyone Has A Large Tower In Felucca On Atlantic... Please Post A Response Here, PM me or you can message me using ICQ or AIM... My Screenname is: "Tetricyde"

Paying Well btw... So Sell Me A Tower!! WOOO
You mean there is no room for in Fel to place your own????
Thought Fel always had plenty of room for anyone kind of house with exception of Keeps and Castles

T

Tgoru

Well Not On Atlantic... And By all Means... If You Wanna Make Yourself Some Money... Go On an Adventure and Find a Spot Lol... And I Will Buy It! :)

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Not On Atlantic... And By all Means... If You Wanna Make Yourself Some Money... Go On an Adventure and Find a Spot Lol... And I Will Buy It! :)
Wow, well maybe I need to move there :D
Sonoma has tons of spots for anything but keeps and castles lol

T

Tgoru

As you can see I changed the Post I am now looking for a Felucca 18x18 Instead! THANK YOU!

C

Chocolate Moose

i have one its in fel right by vesper its an 18x18 in a nice spot if u wanna see just message me =)