• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

temp NaK thread

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
stinks

(sorry Arwen, but dang if that wasn't the first thing that came to mind)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
spelling

(anytime I need to look up a word, I think of Mrs Stickle.... third grade..... you know her, you all had her...... struggling to write a sentence, want to use a word that you haven't learned yet.... "Mrs Stickle, how do you spell 'wrapping'?" "Use the dictionary, look the word up".... you go get the dictionary off the big shelf on the side of the room and sit there and stare at it......)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goliath

(as a child there was nothing to compare to the awesome sight of Goliath at Space Farms.... he was incredibly large, and even after growing up standing by his cage was intimidating... after his death they had him stuffed, and he's just inside the main entrance now, raised up to his full standing height, and still very impressive)

G

grandpa otis

Plums

Nearly blind in rt eye by green plum we used for slingshot ammo in the 50's :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pudding

the one and only slingshot I had hurt someone on the first day, not badly, but it made him cry (and he was one of the tough kids!) so I put it down ~~ we used rocks for ammo and the rule was to aim low ~~ hubby, on the other hand, came from a tougher town, and they used marbles with no rules ~~ we still find marbles when we dig up the yard

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dice
(Chainmail and Wizard combined to form the ruleset of my earliest gaming experiences)