• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sak-Flax? Possible resource-Flax

• Thread starter Lord Zephyrus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Zephyrus

For many a moon the flax plant has existed in sosaria. But unlike cotton and wool which were readily avalable from the enviroment the only source to get flax has been a tailor shop. I was wondering if it would be possible for the flax plant to give the flax resource maby even a special color of flax to encourage people to grow it.. Just a throught but i hope you like it. Oh and wouldent it be like super awesome if we could grow cotton and get the resource from it too. Maby even a special color of cotton or just regular. I just had this as a crazy thought, but i think it sounds pretty good.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like that idea, but then again I always thought the NPC sold flax looked like a magical wand...imagine if it came in different colors! Oooh, the deco possibilities. =)

F

Flora Green

I hope that flax becomes a resource plant at some point, but I'd settle for the drop rate being adjusted. Either the game hates me, or flax is a rare drop. I gathered 36 seeds the other day and received NO flax. I have a TON of cypress trees, however that no one buys.

L

Lady_Dark

I like that idea, but then again I always thought the NPC sold flax looked like a magical wand...imagine if it came in different colors! Oooh, the deco possibilities. =)
It would be really nice if the flax produced flax bundles. Aside from making cloth, I use one as a hairbrush and one as a scrub brush in my bathroom deco. You just can't turn them, but they still look neet.