• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any Fellow Sims Still Out There?

• Thread starter Jessie Taylor
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
J

Jessie Taylor

How many of you fellow sims still check the forums? I admit, I don't often, but I do pop in every month or two.

D

debslee

I'm here too....still missing TSO and sometimes longing for my flower shop, which I still miss plus my rare dog Winston......!:sad4:

T

TestCenterOneSim

I so miss the sims.... the offline game is just too lonely and it reminds me of being in game online with all my friends... sigh

C

Caesar

I so miss the sims.... the offline game is just too lonely and it reminds me of being in game online with all my friends... sigh
LOL I started playing Sims 1 and got bored. It's like playing TSO but being the unpopular loser without any friends who sits and talks to the NPC maid.

K

Katheryne

How many of you fellow sims still check the forums? I admit, I don't often, but I do pop in every month or two.
*waves*

Although we've all been pretty much scattered to the winds after EAL shut down, you can find the largest concentrations of us in-world in Second Life. I am aware of at least three groups whose memberships are entirely former sims.

G

Gilly

I check in here about once a day, usually to no new posts. I do miss all the impassioned discussions, we used to have here. :sad4:

But you can find a lot of former TSO'ers over at Tirnua.

Gracie has even recreated her Garage, there. :D

R

rieley

Mavic, are you not at UO also? Thought I saw you there once?

How many are at Second life? I tried that and had such a hard time getting into it. I miss my TSO!

Willow

Hiya Nikki, Gilly and all

T

T-man

I'm still checking every once in a while, but not it just serves to remind me that TSO is dead.

Despite some claims, I am at Tirnua. Only I never play. And I forgot my password. And the password recovery is junk.

N

nurseegurl

I so miss my Sims Online-there will not soon be anything worthy as a replacement. But we can Hope! :hug: to all.

C

culbert123

I still pop in every now and again.... I happend to find Parizad- she is now a dev for Zynga, and works on the Mafia Wars app on Facebook! Her mob name is Parizad the Finga. :D

T

TSOTori

LOL I started playing Sims 1 and got bored. It's like playing TSO but being the unpopular loser without any friends who sits and talks to the NPC maid.
*Is totally laughing in my chair*
Yeah - I play offline Sims 1 too at times, but rarely lasts for more than 10 min's - It's just not the same :bored: :(

T

TSOTori

I still pop in every now and again.... I happend to find Parizad- she is now a dev for Zynga, and works on the Mafia Wars app on Facebook! Her mob name is Parizad the Finga. :D

ROFL, yeah she's on my Mafia Team in Facebook ^_^ :D

M

MandiK

Hey guys!

I totally forgot about Stratics & found a notebook the other day from when I was the reporter for TC & I thought Id log in & see if anyone was still here.

I miss everyone so much, and I miss TSO all the time. I tried playing Sims 1 again for awhile, then I finally got Sims2 & its fun & all, but just not the same.

Hope everyone is doing good. I tried a few different games & really get into Kaneva, so if anyone is there, look me up. Name is TSOMandiK!

D

DJDuncanMacCloud

And to think I thought they shut all this down. Thank you Google.com :D

Hey all. I am still around. Playing in Second Life mostly... though I need an invite into one of these TSO groups someone was talking about. Second Life is fun and all... but doesn't compare to what we had with TSO.

K

Katheryne

And to think I thought they shut all this down. Thank you Google.com :D

Hey all. I am still around. Playing in Second Life mostly... though I need an invite into one of these TSO groups someone was talking about. Second Life is fun and all... but doesn't compare to what we had with TSO.
What's your name in SL?

Y

YadaSc

*waves* Hey all you peepers :D
It's a strange world out there in the web. There seems to be no challenge out there. That is unless you want to kill something..or look like some sort of creature. haha
I tend to play on Imvu alot. There are a few Tso ppl there. :D

*They crumbled Fantasia to the ground, and that I'll never forget. *

Costa King
Desi'
Roxanne

P

PandoraSBox

I still check in from time to time, especially when I'm feeling "homesick" for Alphaville, jam tables, pizza ovens, death in the pool parties, Traders Jim's Tiki Hut, Nate's Lunchatorium, the factory, etc,etc..... =.....(

These days you can find me at WOW, my character name's are Thunderwolfe, Shadowwolfe, Eysiis, Oldrose, and Autumnnite; I'm on the Jadenar server.

S

SnowAngel

I too pop in every so often. We're like the island of misfit toys from the Rudolph the red nosed reindeer movie.

Only we're the island of misfit sims lol.

T

TKSpeedy

I'm here....finally decided today to see if the board was still open. :) I'm MistressRose Wetherby in SL if anyone wants to look me up. I was Madam Rose and Mistress Rose Mabooty here.

D

donnallg

I was talking to a few ex Simmers and got me on a search to see what everyone was doing now that TSO is gone.

Even tho they didn't update TSO for a while and brought in alot of things I didn't like at the end, I so miss playing. I miss all of my friends that I met while playing the 4 years I played.

I wish they would reopen TSO. I would even be happy with no updates to the game as long as I was able to play and spend time with my friends.

C

chaat

I check in here every now and then.
I'm playing WOW now and loving it, but I do really miss TSO
I had so much fun building and decorating my homes, the last couple of months of TSO with the CC were bliss.

R

Rizzo@EastJerome

Hiyas Everyone!

I am still here! Checking in every few weeks or so. I miss the game terribly. I still can't get over that it has almost been one year. I hope everyone is doing well, and we'll all catch up soon!

:)

M

Monkeybear

I'm here!

I play a bit of WoW [They are releasing cream bear forms in the next release and I didn't even have to ask!] I also play The Sims 3 just for building mainly, gameplay is boring without real life people behind the sims :(

R

Raisin

I'm still here too as you might have noticed, I liked these forums a lot :heart:

B

BigOz

You know, sorry for the bump but I don't think TSO will ever be forgotten, you know how I know about that? Several days ago I signed a petiton that had only 140-145 votes. Yesterday (or more) I found that over 50 more people signed the petition, and to my suprise the "traget" is 500 (though after one year I doubt something would happen).............

In case you want to sign the petiton here is the link

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?savetso7

Long-Live-TheSimsOnline !

(P.S miss the game so much).

W

Wyld Cherry

I'm still here but haven't kept up reading on the stratics, been busy. Well I am still in Second Life BUT under a new name though; Envy Yuhara and I am in another game; Last Chaos Yuhara.

I am in the middle of a divorce in RL so, yes it has been busy. I am with the love of my life now and it is perfect in every way.

I miss TSO, but not a whole lot though, the way they went out, horrible I think. But we all have the memories to keep and to share with others that didn't get the chance to play TSO. Sorry, EA Land for a name sounds soo dumb *imo*, I will remember it by its proper name The Sims Online *TSO*.

Anyways, hope everyone and everything is ok with y'all, I miss talking to some of you, but hope you guys come visit us in Second Life or myself in Last Chaos. My baby is teaching me to play it so I am new at LC :party:

Anyways, y'all take care and hope to see you soon :drool:

S

Sinfully Sweet

Im still here too and OH SO MISS TSO , No other game come's close which sucks and I check the boards about once a month it's great to see people on here still .

P

Pamela J Oakes

GOD I MISS TSO. they need to bring it back but more on the Sims2 or 3 3D style i so miss the fun and the people in there

E

Edward G Spankins

I doubt most of you remember me, but I use to be Edwardg in Dans Grove, and Edwardg Spankins/Eddie Spankins in Alphaville and owned Creative Spankins. I honestly had no clue that this forum even existed, but now that I do - you can bet I will be checking it often!!

If anyone remembers me, drop a message because I would love to chat with you guys! :)

Rieley

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Willow from JP still out here. I still miss it so much.

Gosh, remembering a roomie once taking one of those factory jobs. Maybe two minutes RL time I see her ghost at my door waiting to be rez'd.

memories

Mavric

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Willow from JP still out here. I still miss it so much.

Gosh, remembering a roomie once taking one of those factory jobs. Maybe two minutes RL time I see her ghost at my door waiting to be rez'd.

memories
I remember Willow from JP, Howdy. Lots of memories from TSO.

Mavric