• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last Hurrahs!

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Loved playing.

Don't come on much now, even though I thought the transfer to this shard would make a difference.

Gurls don't play much now either.

Luv the memories.

I will let you all know when I collapse the house, in case I leave anything worth picking up.

Gramps

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Oh no my old friend that just will not do.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damnit you old codger! We never ran the streets of Luna naked in a ether frenzy! I will always keep my sig ya made bud. Hate to see u go.:gee:

S

Sunrise

Hate to see anyone go...seriously..But Im also in time for a break..

words of advice..Load up your charts with stuff U want to keep..for U never leave UO...Its like gravity..It sucks you back in....

This game will still be around... :D

We must head to the tavern...to talk about our future...and our past..and get hammered beyond hammer time... :D

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nope, ya cant leave yet!!, somewhere out there is some eggnog that needs to be finished off