• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Most dominant Pac guild EVER!

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is only really for people that have played 5+ years.

It's for the most dominant guild on Pac, pvp pr pvm.

My vote obviously goes to Fallen Lords, a little guild that started in 1998, but just like KISS no matter how many lineups you go through it's still awesome.

(I think I have quit and rejoined FL since 98 about 100 times).

Now, this is a thread NOT about what you think of a guild, cause believe me, some of these older players will have a field day with you if you come on and say "FL is a bunch of hackers"... Anyway, what's your choice...

Much respect to GoL and LOP and CD.

T

Turdnugget

That's funny... I'm not Kaz the Minotaur. And he never played when there was arties (unless he came back)

Kaz played yeeeeeeeears ago and was a red before red's were even popular or played outside of dungeons due to skill loss upon death if you died outside a dungeon.

Kaz wore a dark blue full apron with black long pants. So unless he came back, or someone copied his name, he was the shizzle back in the day. When duels took place in the Bone Room in Deceit.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's funny... I'm not Kaz the Minotaur. And he never played when there was arties (unless he came back)

Kaz played yeeeeeeeears ago and was a red before red's were even popular or played outside of dungeons due to skill loss upon death if you died outside a dungeon.

Kaz wore a dark blue full apron with black long pants. So unless he came back, or someone copied his name, he was the shizzle back in the day. When duels took place in the Bone Room in Deceit.
I don't want to get off topic, cause I am really curious of what peoples think. But I remember him, and I disagree with you.

G

Gellor

The question was guild not person.

But it is hard to argue against the Fallen Lords as being the most dominant guild on Pac.

No external forces were able to put up much resistance. Sad when a PvP guild was #1 on the UO guild list:eek:

The only two times FL were not dominant was during the world tour and some recent childish infighting.

Can't make any comments before the world tour since I was a Napa native at the time who was asked to join the tour on the second stop: Great Lakes(ie before they showed up at Napa):spider:

R

Rumpelstiltskin

The question was guild not person.

But it is hard to argue against the Fallen Lords as being the most dominant guild on Pac.

No external forces were able to put up much resistance. Sad when a PvP guild was #1 on the UO guild list:eek:

The only two times FL were not dominant was during the world tour and some recent childish infighting.

Can't make any comments before the world tour since I was a Napa native at the time who was asked to join the tour on the second stop: Great Lakes(ie before they showed up at Napa):spider:

I dunno OPP and DF should be mentioned, They had skilled players not Numbers...

G

Gellor

I dunno OPP and DF should be mentioned, They had skilled players not Numbers...
FL has/had a good mix of both... skilled and meat shields. To quote one of the visited shards during the tour: "you've got wither guy, poison field guy, etc".

And they were dominant on Pac for what? At least 5 years?

T

Turdnugget

I only mentioned Kaz because he wasn't affiliated with a guild when I played on Pac and he was quite the PvPer by himself.

I do agree that OPP should be mentioned. When I played there, they were the dominant guild, I don't remember FL at the time when I was on Pacific.

Although I didn't like how they would hide in their house at the Brit X-Roads.

Lots of fun to fight though.

Kinda hard to argue between a guild pre-items and post-items.

My vote is with OPP. When FL came to Baja I wasn't rully impressed.

FionanPac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am going to say KGB, Care Bears, AoA, Purple Hoard/PH all old school guilds that were very dominant at their time. Most of you don't remember I'm sure but they were some of the best

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I only mentioned Kaz because he wasn't affiliated with a guild when I played on Pac and he was quite the PvPer by himself.

I do agree that OPP should be mentioned. When I played there, they were the dominant guild, I don't remember FL at the time when I was on Pacific.

I was in OPP with Molasar, him and I are still great friends. But he don't play no more.

Remember MEC, they were pretty big and hot for a bit... Not much on skill though.

T

Turdnugget

Eff! I forgot about PH... dang Purple Hoard bastiges.

I don't remember many of the names as I've since moved on from Pac... it's been since like 2001 or so.

I just remember PH/OPP being really dominant while I was there. It's the first shard I started on.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

I was in OPP with Molasar, him and I are still great friends. But he don't play no more.

Remember MEC, they were pretty big and hot for a bit... Not much on skill though.
Molasar was not in OPP

Andsteel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
KGB, PH and OPP. Black Hand (or was it Black Hand of Sosaria?) was also a force for a while... What about FOB?

R

Rumpelstiltskin

KGB, PH and OPP. Black Hand (or was it Black Hand of Sosaria?) was also a force for a while... What about FOB?

DID you really say PH lol,

Tesla you need to stop posting stupid ****, your friend Molasar was not in OPP ever ask orion or casper both whow ere in the guild or anyone who played back then, in fact Molasar was like in P^H or sometihng ****ty
he was a terrible pvper

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DID you really say PH lol,

Tesla you need to stop posting stupid ****, your friend Molasar was not in OPP ever ask orion or casper both whow ere in the guild or anyone who played back then, in fact Molasar was like in P^H or sometihng ****ty
he was a terrible pvper
You are just wrong. Molasar and I had various characters in various guilds all the time. This is back when you could have a character in a chaos guild and an Order guild.

Trust me, he was in OPP. Him, Bojangles and I used to do the multiple guild thing all the time. And your crazy for calling him a bad pvper... He must have killed you and/or scammed you a few times, he was very well known as a scammer. But I am sure you already knew that, hints the **** talking now.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Molasar was a terrible pvper for years heh. He got good after he joined FL, in the post dracus years.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Molasar was a terrible pvper for years heh. He got good after he joined FL, in the post dracus years.
It hard for me to hear that, cause I was the terrible pvper (obviously) he would have to keep me alive and himself alive and take on 5-10 people. All three of us, Bo Jangles Mol and myself were really good pre AOS. But I was always targeted first cause I was a dexxer. So they had to keep me alive.

Molasar was very good... I wish you guys would see that.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

It hard for me to hear that, cause I was the terrible pvper (obviously) he would have to keep me alive and himself alive and take on 5-10 people. All three of us, Bo Jangles Mol and myself were really good pre AOS. But I was always targeted first cause I was a dexxer. So they had to keep me alive.

Molasar was very good... I wish you guys would see that.

you thought draccus and ooji were good pvpers,
Molesar was a scammer that was him, and I played Pre aos I played alot pre AOS, and Molasar was garbage along with Bo Jangles, and I dont even kow who u were Tesla pre aos...

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you thought draccus and ooji were good pvpers,
Molesar was a scammer that was him, and I played Pre aos I played alot pre AOS, and Molasar was garbage along with Bo Jangles, and I dont even kow who u were Tesla pre aos...
Me either.... Wonder if the name "Tesla" will give us any hints.

P

Pojman123

The best and most intimidating - OPP

Honerable mentions - Does anyone remember GH, Green Horde? Or, if we go waaaay back to about 1998 does anyone remember an East Bank guild named GMZ, Grand Master boyZ?

R

Rated

Out of any of them, I would say Fl was the most dominant, not necesarilly the best, but the most dominant. Thats not to say fl never got their **** stomped. I recall T!A and ESF both destroying FL non stop in their prime. But FL has outlasted every other guild on the shard.

Back in the day though, OPP TBH P^H(purple horde used to be HUGE).

Most decorated PK ever? Annie with the biggest bounty!

S

suprshadow

Just gonna Toss a name out there and see everyone's reactions.... TaR :D

G

Gellor

Out of any of them, I would say Fl was the most dominant, not necesarilly the best, but the most dominant. Thats not to say fl never got their **** stomped. I recall T!A and ESF both destroying FL non stop in their prime. But FL has outlasted every other guild on the shard
I would agree with most of the above statement.
  • longest length of domination... basically almost non-stop since we came back from the world tour *eek*
  • wouldn't say the average talent was/is the best... but we were able to maintain a VERY good mix and high numbers which made it VERY hard to crush us. Being able to carpet bomb a battle zone with fields, EVs, etc makes PvPing against us harder.
  • wouldn't say we never got crushed a night or two here and there. But by and large, when you are winning 80%+ of your battles, I'd say something is going right.

The only part I wouldn't agree with is "I recall T!A and ESF both destroying FL non stop in their prime." I'd argue that FL's prime was around their return from the world tour. In my memory, I don't recall getting destroyed nonstop in any period of time from then until the recent drama. As I said in last point above, some nights we had some REALLY off nights... but by and large, we were winning 80%+ of the fights.

Add to the argument of being so dominant we were forced to "colonize" first Origin then Sonoma to see some action... that does say something about the power going on.

S

suprshadow

I had a super long post written but i erased it and i am gonna sum it up in a short sentence.

FL sucked, they were only good at zerging with 3-1 numbers and i am glad they died....

P.S i will give credit to the handful of members who were actually good.

R

Rated

The only part I wouldn't agree with is "I recall T!A and ESF both destroying FL non stop in their prime." I'd argue that FL's prime was around their return from the world tour. In my memory, I don't recall getting destroyed nonstop in any period of time from then until the recent drama. As I said in last point above, some nights we had some REALLY off nights... but by and large, we were winning 80%+ of the fights.
I wasnt talking about FL's Prime, I was talking about T!A and ESF's prime. I would say FL's prime was when necromancy first came out and everyone of their members was a necro, and at that point. when T!A was using 4/6 holy light, FL did get their **** stomped

W

Wakiza

From my perspective FL wasnt really dominant untill AoS. They were a non-factor during the entire UO:R era.

There was alot of guilds before AoS that held the title for years before FL's prime.

Pre-AoS:
OPP
DF

Post-AoS:
FL
G!B
ESF

T

Turdnugget

Omgoose! The Green Horde. I think I was in that guild... was Green Goblin the GM?

It's been so long since I've played Pac and don't remember everything =/

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From my perspective FL wasnt really dominant untill AoS. They were a non-factor during the entire UO:R era.

There was alot of guilds before AoS that held the title for years before FL's prime.

Pre-AoS:
OPP
DF

Post-AoS:
FL
G!B
ESF
ESF was never dominant in any form. THey showed a few numbers right out of AOS, for about a month, then most joined FL anyway. I remember the joining taking place on Marble after duels with Ooji, Pride and Apple.

Nothing against ESF, they were just never dominant.

S

ShaunOfPac

I vote for Kaz the Minotaur.
ROFL Kaz is that you? Remember Shaun and Micah?

And I vote for DF or OPP. I wasn't around after AoS, but prior to its launch one of those guilds were always on top.

OAK, when I was the GM, had over 70 wars and my line up was unstoppable. The qualification to join was to last 5+ minutes in a duel with me :D

S

ShaunOfPac

KGB was only good in the early years, their return in 2002 was a massive failure. P^H was NEVER dominant, they were an absolute joke. Anyone who says P^H was dominant obviously wasn't a very good PvP'er back when. Me and Micah alone could take on their entire gank squads and drop them with ease, and pretty much every other guild (P^O, OPP, DF, TVA, etc) would wipe the ****ing floor with them. The Unholy Speed couldn't hold his ground for **** as a duelist, and even with pots couldn't survive.

Lujack

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just popping in and this thread seemed like a good one to say HI in.

Those battles we fought against FL in the olden days were epic. I actually miss that part of UO.

S

ShaunOfPac

I miss THESE days:

Probably not many people around who remember those old sigil guards.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Old school, son :)

Your one of those people who seems to think that if someone wasn't you or involved with you then they sucked. Yeah, fail...

Last in a duel with you for 5 mins to qualify for that guild? Did anyone actually try out for that guild? Probably not. What do they get if they killed you?

I can see you guys right now... With your little stop watches while dueling... "Almost 5 mins..." LOL!

Dude, you suck. You suck big monkey balls. I am gonna fart in your skittles. Don't open a bag... cause it could be a big wofting fart comming your way. What a scrub you are.

S

ShaunOfPac

Your one of those people who seems to think that if someone wasn't you or involved with you then they sucked. Yeah, fail...

Last in a duel with you for 5 mins to qualify for that guild? Did anyone actually try out for that guild? Probably not. What do they get if they killed you?

I can see you guys right now... With your little stop watches while dueling... "Almost 5 mins..." LOL!

Dude, you suck. You suck big monkey balls. I am gonna fart in your skittles. Don't open a bag... cause it could be a big wofting fart comming your way. What a scrub you are.

Actually, check my Pacific Hall of Fame post. Everyone I nominated was an enemy of mine, except Pax Romain. BTW, who are you again??

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's a GM board warrior, the best of the best. The most elite of the elite.

read: HUGE DRAMA QUEEN

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is only really for people that have played 5+ years.

It's for the most dominant guild on Pac, pvp pr pvm.

My vote obviously goes to Fallen Lords, a little guild that started in 1998, but just like KISS no matter how many lineups you go through it's still awesome.

(I think I have quit and rejoined FL since 98 about 100 times).

Now, this is a thread NOT about what you think of a guild, cause believe me, some of these older players will have a field day with you if you come on and say "FL is a bunch of hackers"... Anyway, what's your choice...

Much respect to GoL and LOP and CD.
Opp, ESF/oob enuff said Our founder Boz helped Dracus(sp?) start and get FL going. FL will never be what it once was the core is gone much like ESF and all guilds that have come and gone through out the years, Guilds on pacific are like a rolling mosh pit at a festival people in ,people out, 90% of pacific pvp has a new guild tag every month. :sad4:

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yet another no name. BTW, do you even know what that tattoo is? If you say its a tribal I'm going to die laughing.
"Yet another no name"? I am not even gonna go there. At this point you don't matter.

Dude, I am sure your little tat has some meaning to you... I don't really care. I will never bring it up again.

*mumbles* "no name".... *laughs*.

S

ShaunOfPac

"Yet another no name"? I am not even gonna go there. At this point you don't matter.

Dude, I am sure your little tat has some meaning to you... I don't really care. I will never bring it up again.

*mumbles* "no name".... *laughs*.

You are a no name, hate to say it. I played Pac from T2A till right before AoS was released, never seen you or heard of you. Are you just another AoS super star??