• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

One word EA Results!

Exgirlfriend

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like most people i am sick of playing verse people that cheat 24/7 using illeagle 3erd party programs. Now that EVERYONE has there duped IR and ther made from duped hammer valorite weapons the game is 100% unbalanced.

For years you have said you would address these issues and for years you havent done anything. Maybe one of your dev team could run down the hall and teach your gm's the rules.

Your service is getting worse by the day.

Do your job!

D

DuttyD

Sounds like your enjoying your gameplay. I can tell you love this game.
I know the Devs are good, right? You are an optimistic person.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like most people i am sick of playing verse people that cheat 24/7 using illeagle 3erd party programs. Now that EVERYONE has there duped IR and ther made from duped hammer valorite weapons the game is 100% unbalanced.

For years you have said you would address these issues and for years you havent done anything. Maybe one of your dev team could run down the hall and teach your gm's the rules.

Your service is getting worse by the day.

Do your job!
Don't worry. I'm sure these dupes will be taken care of like they have been.
And they did address these issues before. Remember how monk robes were introduced? And I'm sure you remember the mass bans and those destroyed buildings that still reside around Luna.

G

Gellor

Hmm... 37 posts and a majority complaining about something... not sure what that says:spider:

Hemisphere

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that EVERYONE has there duped IR and ther made from duped hammer valorite weapons the game is 100% unbalanced.
Surely if EVERYONE has their duped IR and duped hammer valorite weapons, they're all on pretty much equal footing.

M

Mr Man

Hmm... 37 posts and a majority complaining about something... not sure what that says:spider:
It means he's not happy with the game. Most people dont bother posting in forums if they are enjoying the game. Hence the 37 posts. I wasn't aware that you could only post if it was positive.