• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Publish 54 Issues

Robert_EAMythic

VIP
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As everyone has noticed, Publish 54 did not go out when we intended. We are looking at pushing the patch out later today. Check the UO Herald for the latest info. Players in-game will get notification prior to the servers being brought down.

My apologies for the late notice on this. For those of you that may erroneously believe that Jeremy doesn't do a ton of work for you guys, I can say you are quite wrong. I'm sure we will all be happier when she returns from her well-deserved vacation.

Also, could a mod give me official status please?

Y

Yalp

Thx Robert.. hang in there dude.. if they aren't pancakes at ya they aren't happy.

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM

Robert_EAMythic

VIP
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Bob.. grats on your first post!
*sigh* I hadn't realized I hadn't posted on the new boards yet. It's not like I don't read them. I try and make it a point to let the community managers for each game interact with their community and I try to avoid stepping all over them in that regard.

Still, I need to post more.

E

Emil IsTemp

*sigh* I hadn't realized I hadn't posted on the new boards yet. It's not like I don't read them. I try and make it a point to let the community managers for each game interact with their community and I try to avoid stepping all over them in that regard.

Still, I need to post more.
No worries =). Just glad to hear from ya

L

Lord_Deimos

As everyone has noticed, Publish 54 did not go out when we intended. We are looking at pushing the patch out later today. Check the UO Herald for the latest info. Players in-game will get notification prior to the servers being brought down.

My apologies for the late notice on this. For those of you that may erroneously believe that Jeremy doesn't do a ton of work for you guys, I can say you are quite wrong. I'm sure we will all be happier when she returns from her well-deserved vacation.

Also, could a mod give me official status please?
Ok now give me an update on Character Xfers and ill be one happy camper

P

packrat

I don't think Jeramy will be getting anymore vacations. Bob had to work too hard this week. I bet he pulled all of his hair out and his wife left the house with all the kids because he was :rant2:.. lol

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks BOB!!!

No wonder i could not find the new Bufford npc....

L

Lord Drakelord

My apologies for the late notice on this.

Well I am glad to see that it is coming out, looks like it not going to make any polls times on my other thread. Still we do have couple more hours before noon PDT. So maybe we get it before the morning is over :)

C

Connor_Graham

For our patience and forbearance, we demand pudding. In cups. With those fancy little plastic spoons.
Nope. I want a spork instead. If we're gonna get fancy plastic silverware, we may as well go all out.

Besides, you can make neat designs with the pudding when you have a spork in hand. :thumbup1:

Oh, and it's gotta be chocolate pudding now too mind you...

S

Sip-n-Shine

Pac sever going down in 15 mins for the Pub. I just got that message.. Have a nice Day

S

Strawberry

You're real, you're real! *jumps up and down* Maybe everyone was wrong about Santa too! :)

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pac sever going down in 15 mins for the Pub. I just got that message.. Have a nice Day
I thought it said servers going down AT 12:50 PM EST, not 15 minutes after 12:50 PM EST... I could have got that last Dread run in...

S

Sip-n-Shine

Ender it is 12:58 right now EST. So i seen the message and ran an loged out

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Publish 54 Going Live

Robert Mull
10 Jul 2008 12:37:58

Edit: 12:36 PM: We are bringing the servers down at 12:50 PM EST to update to Publish 54.

AAAAAAAAAAAnddddddddddd they're off! *laughs*

C

Connor_Graham

So have they gone down and come back up yet or are we still waiting for them to go down?

S

SilentFoxXy

Still waiting for them to go down. At least Chessie hasn't gone down yet...
Publish 54 Going Live
Robert Mull

Edit: 12:36 PM: We are bringing the servers down at 12:50 PM EST to update to Publish 54.

Gone down, back up, nothing changed, ........, Rewards not updated, hand Ins not updated, another upduck?? or am I being a bit previous here, I waited until 1.05 to log in, assumed it had been done??

P

PixelPusher

*ponders how long 'twil be down for*
Good question. It's been a couple of years since I was around for a mid-day publish, but it used to be around a hour, hour and a half if memory serves me right...

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not even a warning message on Great Lakes yet. Come on devs... When you say 12:50 EST I expect 12:50 EST.

A

Azazel of LA

Lake austin is still up , hasnt gone down at all yet ..............................

P

PixelPusher

Publish 54 Going Live
Robert Mull

Gone down, back up, nothing changed, ........, Rewards not updated, hand Ins not updated, another upduck?? or am I being a bit previous here, I waited until 1.05 to log in, assumed it had been done??
I've been logged in since we got the 20 minute shard message warning 25-30 minutes ago, so it hasn't even gone down yet.

N

NewThunder

I am still in game on legends, but non e of the shards show on the log in screen

S

SilentFoxXy

Yeahy, 'Server going down, you have 2 minutes to find a safe location' Um, oooeer, Where's safe these days, us old grannies don't trust anyone you know...even my lounge is dodgy, it is you know....whoooohoooo

P

PixelPusher

!!! LMAO !!!

I logged myself out, tried to log back in and ALL servers are gone from my list except TC1 and Retribution!
So they took them down, but they didn't?
:confused:

J

Jafanarae

I've been logged in since we got the 20 minute shard message warning 25-30 minutes ago, so it hasn't even gone down yet.
Same on Drachs, although the message we got earlier wasn't a system message, it was from a named person (the name began with "G"), and we've just got the 2 minute system message so I guess it's about to happen now...

D

Devil_Woman

Um, you are aware that it is only 12:20 EST right now? You've got about 30 more minutes to go to 12:50 EST.

*runs off snickering*