• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Single Barrel Cacti

C

Calla Lily

I'm trying to grow some of those Single Barrel cacti by crossing a Prickly Pear with a Tribarrel as it's listed in the Stratics cross-pollination chart. I ended up with those new cacti (the four barrel with flower) instead. It also shows seeds on this plant. Is this an error in coding or is something new happening?

D

DHMagicMan_1

I'm trying to grow some of those Single Barrel cacti by crossing a Prickly Pear with a Tribarrel as it's listed in the Stratics cross-pollination chart. I ended up with those new cacti (the four barrel with flower) instead. It also shows seeds on this plant. Is this an error in coding or is something new happening?
You probably crossed the plants and grew the seeds for these prior to the latest publish (57 I think)... there were some quirky crossings going on...

If you cross now you should get expected results... and Four Barrels shouldn't grow seeds any more (I think but I haven't checked myself).

C

Calla Lily

Yes, they were crossed prior to the current publish. Thanks for the info, I'll try again for the Single Barrels :)