• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SLACK

:sleep2:Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....(snort)....huh?...wtf??????
Wow, I thought this was a board where peeps posted stuffs....my bad......
oh well..............Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............:sleep2:

D

Dark Angel XXXX

ooooooo
Well, want you to know right up front, it isn't my fault !!!

D

Dark Angel XXXX

ummm.........it is not !!!.....but, this board sure needs some excitement !!

D

Dark Angel XXXX

I seen him, I seen him !!!..........Now, if he would just show on the boards !!

S

SLACK

Wow you people have elevated teh level of SUCK to this forum to a new level. Does anyone even troll or anything any more???:confused:
Come on Ty, Tek, Pan or someone! Getting tired of checking here por nada.
Therefore: bump

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't put my name in a sentence with those calibre of players. I had a thread here pertaining to a non-related PvP topic but it was moved without my permission into the PvP thread.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Your permission is not needed to move a PvP thread into the thread where PvP smack talk is supposed to be limited to.

IF you want to blame someone, blame those that turned it into a smack talk thread.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I like Tycolby and Tek a lot, but they are second string - not mainstream. They are cool dudes that should just deserve a sentence of their own without my name in tact and otherwise be left alone. Basara is a name that means little to anybody. You are a volunteer moderator on Stratics, and in the game you have come nowhere close to making an impact on anything (show me?). I don't know exactly what you'd like me to say, so I'm just going to say what I want as usual and tell it like it is. I generate traffic for this board, SLACK is right. You're not the attraction here - I am. I am the draw that brings people back.

A

Az of DSR

Actually I like Tycolby and Tek a lot, but they are second string - not mainstream. They are cool dudes that should just deserve a sentence of their own without my name in tact and otherwise be left alone. Basara is a name that means little to anybody. You are a volunteer moderator on Stratics, and in the game you have come nowhere close to making an impact on anything (show me?). I don't know exactly what you'd like me to say, so I'm just going to say what I want as usual and tell it like it is. I generate traffic for this board, SLACK is right. You're not the attraction here - I am. I am the draw that brings people back.
Your funny

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Apparently Pan hasn't been to UO Craftsman or Player's Corner or the main UO Stratics page lately...

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently Pan hasn't been to UO Craftsman or Player's Corner or the main UO Stratics page lately...
In the game..show me something you do in the game . Stratics means nothing. Don't you get it? Be somebody in the game. This is my challenge to you. Show some integrity as a "player" rather than just being a constant "trash talking" (referring to the act of saying things to make yourself appear to the inexperienced populace as more significant than you are as a player) volunteer moderator. I've imbued way better things than you, and I've used those items way more than you to kill far better players than you. You know why? I'm Pan Arcane. You wish you had my talent. I am everything on these boards that YOU wish you could be: the truth. I speak the truth and players accept it because they know I don't bite off more than I can chew, they know Pan Arcane's is a voice of reason.

I've called for your resignation as a volunteer. I think you should resign or stand up to me with your actions, rather than your make believe volunteer powers on the boards. I represent Lake Austin better than you do.

I haven't personally attacked you here. I'm just calling for you to show something worthwhile and stop trolling my posts and wasting my time.

S

Sindris

In the game..show me something you do in the game . Stratics means nothing. Don't you get it? Be somebody in the game. This is my challenge to you. Show some integrity as a "player" rather than just being a constant "trash talking" (referring to the act of saying things to make yourself appear to the inexperienced populace as more significant than you are as a player) volunteer moderator. I've imbued way better things than you, and I've used those items to way more than you to kill far better players than you. You know why? I'm Pan Arcane. You wish you had my talent. I am everything on these boards that YOU wish you could be: the truth. I speak the truth and players accept it because they know I don't bite off more than I can chew, they know Pan Arcane's is a voice of reason.

I've called for your resignation as a volunteer. I think you should resign or stand up to me with your actions, rather than your make believe volunteer powers on the boards. I represent Lake Austin better than you do.

I haven't personally attacked you here. I'm just calling for you to show something worthwhile and stop trolling my posts and wasting my time.

This entire post reminds me of a Seinfeld episode where some guy "Jimmy" (I think) keeps referring to himself in the third person. Only it was funny when he did it.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
BTW, calling on me to resign is a personal attack.

The only one trash talking in this is you, Pan.

I don't PvP (in fact, I find it morally repugnant), so I can hardly measure up to you in that regard. Why would I want to "outdo" someone in something that I consider to be abhorrent? Or wish for the "skill" in such things that you seem to be so proud of?

What have I done in game?

I saved THB from leaving the shard, by taking over as GM (and around the same time, updated the map location file that is now available for UOAM & UO Cartographer).

I've not added SA to my Crafting account yet, so I can hardly have Imbued anything better than you, can I? I DID, however, do enough research that I finally was able to Get Wilki to answer FIVE YEARS of questions about something that appeared to be wrong with Tailor BODs.

I'm the person that showed Vex (now Phoenix) and others, at Gen Con 2003, the severe issues that we on Lake Austin were having with rubberbanding in Haven, as our problem was worse than on other shards. As a result, that eventually led to the DESTRUCTION of Haven. And, yes, I was told at the 2007 Columbus meetup that my demonstration had been one of the determining factors in the decision to rewrite that island's code from scratch. Can you honestly claim that any action of yours on LA led to the destruction of an ENTIRE CITY on ALL SHARDS (well, all but SP)?

I've helped many new players get started. I've helped many returning players get back on their feet in the game. I've done it at my own expense, with nothing expected in return.

What you consider achievements, I would consider embarrassments. You represent the types of things that nearly killed this game prior to Trammel. Being proud of that diminishes you, not raises you up. You are truly a sad, sad person, Pan.

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... I don't PvP (in fact, I find it morally repugnant), so I can hardly measure up to you in that regard. Why would I want to "outdo" someone in something that I consider to be abhorrent? Or wish for the "skill" in such things that you seem to be so proud of?

... What you consider achievements, I would consider embarrassments. You represent the types of things that nearly killed this game prior to Trammel. Being proud of that diminishes you, not raises you up. You are truly a sad, sad person, Pan.

Well said.
*tips hat*

BlissMarie

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good job Slack! Now look what you did? LOL... hey the rune locked down at the house outside of Luna for you... what's that about? Where does it go? or do I want to know...

inside joke maybe?

S

SLACK

Hey someone has to stir up the pot around here!:stir:
Lately it like our entire shard has gone to sleep!
What rune are you referring to?????
Good job Slack! Now look what you did? LOL... hey the rune locked down at the house outside of Luna for you... what's that about? Where does it go? or do I want to know...

inside joke maybe?

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW, calling on me to resign is a personal attack.
No, it is not. It is a heavy necessity for this forum to be legitimate as you browse these posts with heavy bias. But I'm sure you'll interpret this reply as a personal attack also, seeing that I'm right as always.

The only one trash talking in this is you, Pan.

I don't PvP (in fact, I find it morally repugnant), so I can hardly measure up to you in that regard. Why would I want to "outdo" someone in something that I consider to be abhorrent? Or wish for the "skill" in such things that you seem to be so proud of?

What have I done in game?

I saved THB from leaving the shard, by taking over as GM (and around the same time, updated the map location file that is now available for UOAM & UO Cartographer).
It's just a game. I am a complete player, Basara. This means that I don't just PvP. I've crafted many far, far greater items than you have. Unfortunately you don't play the game to see it for yourself.

THB is a lost cause, for years. I don't even know why you would write this. I am the guild leader of 2010, formerly known as ROAD. I won't leave it to you to judge here which is more legitimate in Ultima Online, 2010 or THB. People can simply compare our actions.

I've not added SA to my Crafting account yet, so I can hardly have Imbued anything better than you, can I? I DID, however, do enough research that I finally was able to Get Wilki to answer FIVE YEARS of questions about something that appeared to be wrong with Tailor BODs.
This is adding further backing to my statement that I'm also 100x the trammy that you are.

I'm the person that showed Vex (now Phoenix) and others, at Gen Con 2003, the severe issues that we on Lake Austin were having with rubberbanding in Haven, as our problem was worse than on other shards. As a result, that eventually led to the DESTRUCTION of Haven. And, yes, I was told at the 2007 Columbus meetup that my demonstration had been one of the determining factors in the decision to rewrite that island's code from scratch. Can you honestly claim that any action of yours on LA led to the destruction of an ENTIRE CITY on ALL SHARDS (well, all but SP)?
I don't even know where to begin with this. You travel to gaming festivals and I'm still better than you? I don't go to these things because it is a waste of time and it's full of players like yourself that actually spend the bulk of their time in Haven.

I've helped many new players get started. I've helped many returning players get back on their feet in the game. I've done it at my own expense, with nothing expected in return.
I have helped more people in far bigger ways. I will leave it to other people to judge who is better suited to help players to become complete players, Pan Arcane or Basara.

What you consider achievements, I would consider embarrassments. You represent the types of things that nearly killed this game prior to Trammel. Being proud of that diminishes you, not raises you up. You are truly a sad, sad person, Pan.
If you want a "history" lesson I'll destroy your fantasy even further. You represent a "board warrior" - somebody that wants to build a reputation only on what they write but not how they play the game. All I'm asking is for you to stop pretending you're any good at UO. I am a good player. People will see that my judgment is better than anybodys that you are not.

You don't posses the (playing experience) that I have to be a dominant player in all different aspects of the game. That's all it is, experience. I act on certain situations and handle them better than you do, because I've experienced so many things and make smarter decisions on the fly. It is nothing that you personally can change. I will always stand out as a better player than you are, and you will need to accept the fact and move on. My experience in all different scenarios outweighs your hope of talking yourself into being better than me at anything.

That said, there are a few far greater players than me. You're just not one of them - not even close to as good as I am - and you need to stop disagreeing with me and looking for ways to manipulate and hand out unneedy infractions.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well said.
*tips hat*

BlissMarie
You can support your friend all he needs - but it won't change reality. If he'd stop interfering with my posts and accept the truth which is all I write, he would be better off.

Needless to say, he will (probably) abuse his moderating powers and remove my posts for made up reasons. But I'll be waiting to see anything he does in the game, ever. I'm calling you out to "show the world" just how great you are with your 20+ years of MUD experiences, Basara. Frankly this forum needs me more than I need it. I don't care if you ban me.

Removing me from the boards won't change the truth. It will only emphasize the false reality you create for yourselves. The reality is in the game - come and see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.