• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Zyronic Claw and Sampire

S

Solus

So I have a Sampire that is nearly complete. I've been eyeing the Zyronic Claw my buddy has but doesn't use. I could probably get it from him in trade and favors, but is it good for Sampire? It looks like it's great.

J

Jaimes

It does look like a fun weapon, but unfortunately it has no %SSI which is usually an important mod for sampires (faster swings = more hits = more life leeched/less variability in health regained). I'm not an expert on sampires, but I'd personally prefer a weapon with SSI on it.

C

Connor_Graham

It works if you have the Assassin armor set as your suit. I used the Zyronic Claw during ToT.

S

Solus

That was the major drawback I could see also. The swing speed. I have steel reading glasses, jackals collar, leggings of bane and a few other arties that max out my HCI and DCI... but I'm using a soul seeker so I don't get the 2 handed parry bonus from bushido really. I'd like a good two hander, but I might have to just wait till I get imbuing high enough to make my own.