• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ZOOG or PERV is back.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very early stages of getting things organized but far enough along to say it is back as more than a one member guild :)

ZOOG/PERV is/are a bit different than most guilds that have a single leader. The council that leads is a Triad that jointly makes the major guild decisions with the approval of the overall guild membership. I think it safe to say the Triad is in place and we are going to meet over the weekend to hammer out details like whether to roll with the ZOOG or the PERV guild tag, the basic guild charter and rules. We never did have a lot of guild rules beyond a basic set of staying neutral within specified parameters.

What we hope to offer members: A strong support system for Siege newcomers, keeping our members well equipped and geared up, guild hunts and farming on a very regular basis, and opportunities for new Siegers to earn respectable gold while training up skills.

I think folks will be impressed with the leadership, which I am not quite ready to make public yet :) My fellow leaders are well liked and respected in the community. In a D&D system I would define us as Neutral Good. Each Leader on the Council will be responsible for different things. Organizing the hunt schedule, Organizing the Guild gear and sorting and distributing the guild loot. Organizing and marketing the guild vendors and distributing the profits.

What makes a guild strong is the organization and being able to support its members with companionship, activities and good gear and resources and most importantly taking care of the guild without sacrificing the individuals.

The original ZOOG was founding 2002 and focused largely on farming Zoogies, BOS, and POT and farming green thorns to run the seed quest. That will still be a part of the guild, but a lot more variety and focus on the higher end content. 5-7 people in a party have a lot better odds of landing those rare drops than a solo and for many of the encounters a group can do 5-6 in the time it takes a solo to do 1 or maybe 2. It has been a constant complaint that high end drops are not available on Siege, I am hoping we can change that and make that gear and other items not so hard to come by.

We will put out more info after we finalize the leadership and get things more organized. I am leaning to use the PERV Guild Tag just because it is more goofy and fun. Plus who doesn't like a Pervert :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I vote PERV!!
Looks like PERV it is :) It is Pervect name LOL. and we should get Pervformance with it, hopefully a lot of folks will Pervticipate. Can have a lot of fun with a tag like that.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL One of my old CB handles was The Perverted One and there were two females that were known as my Gutter Babies. It was a blast after midnight on the radio.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL One of my old CB handles was The Perverted One and there were two females that were known as my Gutter Babies. It was a blast after midnight on the radio.
LOL When I was driving......... Anything to stay awake was within the TOS :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PERV it is (Church of the Pervert) I think we are also going to fire it back up on Legends as well. The Triad Leadership/Council is Victim, Silent, and Tyrath. Still hammering out what our individual roles will be. WE WILL NOT BE CONDUCTING PUBLIC HUNTS only GUILD HUNTS. We do have some ideas for public events down the road. We will be putting up guild vendors location yet to be decided. We will NOT at this time or the near future be joining any alliances. We are going to remain neutral within limits as all of us have friends in existing guilds but even being neutral there are lines that have to be drawn.

Initially Silent and VIctim will be the Huntmasters and organize the Guild Hunts. I am going to be geared more toward new member support and Siege basic training on how to be a effective Pervert. Although Victim and Silent are also Legendary Perverts. We are NOT going to get bogged down in shard politics and drama. Individual guild members may and that is their absolute right, but do not represent PERV in their personal opinions. PERV is all about having fun, giving the shard some more life and yes sometimes being a bit annoying

Siege Vets interested in being a PERV should contact any of us in game or via stratics PM we do have a invite list we are going to start working through in the next week or two. No hard feelings if you decline.

Siege Noobs can contact any of us as well. There is a screening process and new members will be voted in or declined based on that screening. A new PERV voted in will be a Ronin for 6 Months and reviewed and promoted to full Member or remain as a ronin for another 6 months depending on activity and contribution to overall success of the Guild. Emissaries will be few and will be chosen for their ability to represent PERV and recruit new members. I hate to sound elitist but we don't want a guild full of people that log in on holidays to collect their Siege gifts or are not active on Siege. The Warlord position is open and the Warlord when chosen will be a guild leader in their own right and will be responsible for training the PvP wing of PERV and in general improving existing members offensive and defensive abilities. That person must be honorable and play within the rules without illegal 3rd party cheats or hacks.

AFK/Scripting I will be the first to kill and boot a PERV caught AFK or scripting. We just ain't going to have that crap in our guild. We want UO players not UO BOTS!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My sexbots always need more power. Nothing worse than runningr out of juice before you finish......