• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Zoo Challenge! POST PICS HERE!!!!!!!!!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
OK guys I decided to start a brand new thread for the posting of the pics. The original thread and rules and rewards for the screen shots can be found here.

So please post the screen shot of your reward points for the Brit Zoo. All submissions after July 4th will be void. The winners will receive their rewards from B^L on July 5th. Cya soon!!

M

Mathena

I can't compete with the 3mil points....but not too bad for a newbie tamer. hehe.....

Here you go......

S

Sin

Ok sorry to say this again but she has some stuff to take care of and wont be able to hand out the rewards. So what will happen is will extend the event by one more day. So you all have intell the 6th to post your pics here or pm the pictures. Sorry for the delay just something came up.

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's goes my first ever attempt at taking and posting a screen shot. *crosses fingers*

S

Sin

Wow so far only 3 of you? Tonight I will pm the winners and will set up a time to give out the prizes.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Kittie Cheats.
She has a zoo in her home in Malas.
Disqualified!

S

Sin

LoL she has them breeding in her house and then drops off the offspring at a box.... Any ways just reminding tonight is the last night to post/pm pics and please send the pics to me not giggles because shes not around to get them.

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last I looked I was in third place out of three entries. IF that is still the case when prizes are handed out it may take me a while to respond to any messages about getting my prize. We'll be leaving for the hospital soon so our daughter can introduce herself to us and the world....

S

Sin

Sorry I had work. Pm sent to you guys asking to contact me a time that would be good for you to pick it up.

Winners were

1st Kittie
2nd Mathena
3rd Jerimiah

Again I would like to thank say congrats to every one and Again sorry for the delay.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thank you all for participating! And thank you Sin for picking up the torch for me while I was away. Been in the middle of moving so I couldnt log in. I hope you all had as much fun as I did and keep checking the boards for future B^L activitys. :thumbup: