• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

zomg atlantic!

• Thread starter MatildadeMonica
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
M

MatildadeMonica

Hi Atlantic I'm a returning player, some of you may know me, some of you may not, I have a pretty nice tamer still, for those of you that do know me know of my "entertainment" skillz.. so say hi if you see me in game, so far I've not seen any of the old crowd just a bunch of hyper faction people on crimson horses running around like a Tsunami is right behind them. Any rp'ers out there post it up so I can find ya!

Matty

S

staereo

Hi Atlantic I'm a returning player, some of you may know me, some of you may not, I have a pretty nice tamer still, for those of you that do know me know of my "entertainment" skillz.. so say hi if you see me in game, so far I've not seen any of the old crowd just a bunch of hyper faction people on crimson horses running around like a Tsunami is right behind them. Any rp'ers out there post it up so I can find ya!

Matty
I just came back after almost 7 years gone, about 2 weeks ago. So, welcome back and I hope to see you in the game.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recoginize that link... who is dat postin it? :)
Just a member of the rp community. Hop down to it and say Hello. I've only been playing on Atlantic less than a year so I doubt we've had the pleasure of meeting yet *smiles*