• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Zombie Fish!

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do they realy live??
This is the question on peoples mind in UO..

OK freind is 120 fisher...using zombie bait in Gravewater lake Malas were it says to..

After 300 baits still nothing?
Were they not put in yet? just the bait?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I believe petra has caught one ! I will ask

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, I have one on Europa - though I'm really going to upset you when I tell you how I got it. Sorry!

I was fishing for holy mackeral to make MR3 pies - with holy mackeral bait.

*ducks and runs*

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So are there special spots on Gravewater Lake? All I am catching are fresh water fish. We need a sticky of fishing spots.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
there are no "special spots" anywhere on the lake should result in the same chances

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got one on Lake Superior.. weight is 139 Stones and is still listed as big fish for that catagory in the top post..

V

vvvaaannn

I have caught several. The odds of catching any legendary level fish at 120 level is about 1 in 4500 fish caught from experience of catch every available one, many several times over. Am now trying to catch an example of each one over 100 stones (yes I am OCD):gee:

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there are no "special spots" anywhere on the lake should result in the same chances

Are you sure ?

I think I recall reading some fishing note of a recent patch that said something about "special fishing" spots where fishing was kinda enhanced.......

Perhaps someone can find a link to these notes with more details ?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as I'm aware fish 'schools' would relate to sea fishing, but if it helps I was fishing along the west side of the lake

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heres another hint: that lake is divided into 2 parts a grassy side and desert i got mine same spot 2 twice now on lower east side umm at night......