• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Zog Invasion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zog_Propaganda

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does your guild have what it takes to defeat the great empire of Zog? If so please get in touch with one of our warlords and put your skills up to the true test. Do not be afraid the only war trulylost is the one that is never fought.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does your guild have what it takes to defeat the great empire of Zog? If so please get in touch with one of our warlords and put your skills up to the true test. Do not be afraid the only war trulylost is the one that is never fought.
Well then, by that rational you never truly fought any war :p
Not to mention all the invites you seem to be ignoring are just building up a list of trulylost wars. lol

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well considering one of the guilds I am in had their war invites ignored, no trolling here.

T

ThraximusZog

a few zogs are training new chars and it will take time to gather them proper equipment due to the new expansion and **** but we will accept any war as of right now. Sonoma has always been a server of poor losers who pancake and moan.. prove us wrong. DECLARE A WAR and die in your place. Most people in fel and tram I talk to (i consider both tram and fel players the same these days since ur all allied and cowardly) say that WAR is for trammies and noobs? the real reason they refuse to war is because they know that in Factions they can HIDE in trammel and other places.. in a war there are no rules, people fight till one surrenders. I can safely state also that 90% of ppl that play uo have never been in a war.. or if they had it was against or with ZOG. So put up or go tame with your fellow girlscouts.

Zog is eternal, ZOG HEIL!

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I am looking right now under "Guilds Awaiting Action." Nothing changed. Same with some of the other guilds who have warred.

is ZOG not your actual guild? Is it ZOGs, or one of those 5 other guilds?

Hood Rich

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Morning,

On the behalf of the Zog Empire I accepted two declarations of war with two rebel forces going by the names of UO Satans and The Illuminati. I engaged two of the enemy rebels this morning at Luna bank and have crushed them we are known by "Empire of Zog" abbreviated "Zogs"

Zog Heil!

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Morning,

On the behalf of the Zog Empire I accepted two declarations of war with two rebel forces going by the names of UO Satans and The Illuminati. I engaged two of the enemy rebels this morning at Luna bank and have crushed them we are known by "Empire of Zog" abbreviated "Zogs"

Zog Heil!
:twak:

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Morning,

Zog Heil!
Good fun :)

Next time I will bring a character who's only combat skills aren't just fencing and poisoning (0 tactics). Didn't expect to survive on my thief anyways, hehe.

However, I think you owe the rest of the guilds who want to war to a bit of acceptance to battle.

So since no one is specifying, the guild they are in is abbreviated "Zogs" and entitled "Empire of Zog"

I had a bit of trouble picking which Zog guild it was since there is like 5-7 listed alone.

Z

zoghistorian

Good Morning,

Zog Heil!
Or as I heard it, "crushed" meant you first had to run seven times around the seven hills of Luna before you got lucky. Congrats. Later on anyway you uh...died on behalf of your empire. That was fun to see you call in a friend to track me.

Oh and thx for my friends stuff back. :thumbsup: Or as Who Phlung Poo would say, thanks for the regs and stuff.

fefe la woot!

T

ThraximusZog

I was once again informed by the people who control "this" forum that all anti-Zog talk must be delegated into the PVP forum.

T

ThraximusZog

So "Viper" do you guys ever log in to fight or just afk kill ppl when you can? Even then I bet you need help. prob some blue healers or pets? ^_^ get more ppl to join your "guilds", plenty-o-zog haters out there to fill ur ranks

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So "Viper" do you guys ever log in to fight or just afk kill ppl when you can? Even then I bet you need help. prob some blue healers or pets? ^_^ get more ppl to join your "guilds", plenty-o-zog haters out there to fill ur ranks
Hmm? You mean after all that talk you ONLY warred the one-man guilds? lol

T

ThraximusZog

Believe me bro, only a ex-ZOG would war us anymore... everyone these days on Sonoma is pure... well I can't say anything bad about the current state of players and their quality of pvp skills due to the fact "LORD" Hunter and his "pals" will just ban me again and ban any pro-zog who signs up... ya know like stratics always has so they can mock Zog openly but make us look like the jerks. Wish Sonoma Notepads was still kick'n... that was a very open forum :)

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Believe me bro, only a ex-ZOG would war us anymore... everyone these days on Sonoma is pure... well I can't say anything bad about the current state of players and their quality of pvp skills due to the fact "LORD" Hunter and his "pals" will just ban me again and ban any pro-zog who signs up... ya know like stratics always has so they can mock Zog openly but make us look like the jerks. Wish Sonoma Notepads was still kick'n... that was a very open forum :)
So that's a yes. You only wanted to war one man guilds.

T

TrustMeInc

Doesn’t Thrax have hiding on his template warring him is like finding Where’s Waldo in Luna.

T

ThraximusZog

This coming from a man in a guild of house hiders and server liners whom we beat in 7 wars. By all means, try again. I love UO war!

T

ThraximusZog

me so zog, me zog you long time... war us u stupid server... let us rule you like gods once more

Status
Not open for further replies.