• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Zento mainroad house is looking for new owner

Tame Misha

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Greetings,

I have to give away a nice house spot located at the south corner of Zento at one of the main roads of the town. It is a few steps away from the Chicken Battle Arena and has also direct access to the sea. And you need of course only a few steps into the beautiful town of Zento with everything you need (from bank , stables etc. to public moongate...)
I know that some people would charge tons of gold for a spot like this. (2 people offered me a 18x18 in Zento for 100m.... uffff) but I am not looking that much for gold (no no no, i am not filthy rich...! ;) ), more for a nice and friendly neighbour who likes this nice spot. First of all I would like to see it in good hands. The house size is 18x 12 or 13, not 100% sure. I am no architect. But the most important thing is, it has the same storage capacity as an 18x18. You can see it on the picture i attached.
So if you are interested, please let me know and contact me in Sosaria or via my mailbox here. I also have a mailbox of course in my new house wich is on the north road of Zento in the middle.

Misha

zentospot.jpg

Last edited:

Sophi

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
OMG, a dream come true!
oh please, i have always wanted a house in zento, and for it to be on the main road! dream X 10!! can i have it?? omg! i'm not rich so i really can't pay what it's worth but i would really, really love to live there.
Sophi

Ingstein

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to the Zento neighbourhood! :) Come share an Ale with me sometime.

Schnappschuss (2014-07-08 00.21.37).jpg

Tame Misha

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I hope you maybe have an ale for me too ... I only moved inside of Zento from one place to another but a fine cold ale would be great :thumbup:

Tame Misha

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
*smiles* it is in the middle of the north road of Zento. "Heiwa Gardens" (North side of road)

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm across from your old house Misha on the corner across the path from the chiken fight arena. :)