• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Zento 18x18 Road Facing

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im in the process of closing down most of my accounts, hence the sale of one of my Zento plots, 18x18 Prime location road facing.

This is not an auction, I have a price in mind but being away from the game for a while my ideas of prices may be way off. Leave your best offers and I will go from there.

Thanks

Hardy
(Former owner of Floral 'n' Hardy, Luna)

Ingstein

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Hardy,

I've been looking for a Zento plot for such a long time. I'd love to rebuild my Tokuno house there. Please let me know what price you have in mind - I got no clue what one have to pay for plots.

Thanks in advance.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is that my old house? Old owner would have been Loise Moonstone or Butters.

Feel free to PM me the price you have in mind and we will gof rom there :)
I dont really play but i would gladly open my account just to get my plot back.

Best regards
Loise Moonstone // Butters

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh btw. There was a couple of really rare items in that house as well before it fell. Anychanse you have any of those items stashed away?

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Butters, Yeah this was your old plot, I was a little late to make the actual fall but placed soon after.

I did ask if they had picked up any SoulSones as i would have kept them and passed them on to you as I knew you from stratics. The main IDOC's had cleared off by this point so I dont know where any of your stuff ended up.

Price wise, I sold the plot behind this one for 100m not to long ago and as this is road facing I would be looking for at least that to part with it I guess.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Butters, Yeah this was your old plot, I was a little late to make the actual fall but placed soon after.

I did ask if they had picked up any SoulSones as i would have kept them and passed them on to you as I knew you from stratics. The main IDOC's had cleared off by this point so I dont know where any of your stuff ended up.

Price wise, I sold the plot behind this one for 100m not to long ago and as this is road facing I would be looking for at least that to part with it I guess.
Cool thanks for looking out for me mate. Im in the middle of patching and **** so i how know idea how much i lost what i have left. Will get back to ya if i ever get this patching done lol.

Best regards