• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Your thoughts

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As you all know, the EMs have on occasion created items that had "crafted by...." tags in white letters that shows below the title of the item while the name of the title stays generic. Many at times, the number of letters are longer than what a player can create. Also there are items given that said made by EM this or EM that or even Mesanna's name. Which also chars can't be created or if caught its a big no no.

Is there an interests out there to collect these things? I've accumulated a package of these items over the years and I was thinking about putting them up for auction as a package. If there are interests I'll do just that and if not I'll just hold on to them for a while longer.

Thanks,

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seemingly cool, but I would be curious to know what type of items in specific?

Are they just EM sashes?
Are they random crafted items with names that can't be created?
Are they specific to EMs and/or Mesanna? (i.e --- Mesanna's Slippers, Mesanna's Blood Drop Ring.....etc.)

Can you elaborate?

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all types of items. The only mesana item was a shirt crafted by her during one of the events. She forgot to take her tag off.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the number of letters are longer than what a player can create, then the item worths something, other than that the item worths nothing.

You can use the char search on my.uo.com and find that there is 4 Mesanna chars on ATL, being only one of them the real char from the dev.
Anyone can create a char named "Mesanna" or "EM anything" (no more than 16 characters on the nickname). This can be done on trial accounts also.

Neutron Bomb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think they are worth selling. Bring them to the Rares Fest.

Here is an example of one from a Chessy EM event recently.