• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Your Special Fishing Nets!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's that time of the year again, This time last year the FCB tossed over 500 nets in the space of 30 minutes.

We're looking to break that record this year! If you have any nets for sale leave a reply here or you can ICQ me directly at 310305648.

We may also buy fabled nets depending on the price.

Thank you!

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will donate 50 nets, and sell you upto another 300 (i think i have that many) depending on price of course, so long as it is fair to us both :)

Elf.

K

Kiminality

I burned through all my greens about half an hour before seeing this post, to clear room in my hold...
If I get any more between now and then, I'll donate them

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have dropped a dozen mostly coloured nets in your postbox in Tok. Unfortunately this means your postbox is all but full so you need to remove them soon.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Bobar! Saw them earlier and emptied it.

Thanks.

Nimuaq

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
49 nets in the arena mailbox. I used one of them to check if they're working. :)

F

Flying Angel

not many but put a couple in the mail box know i have more somewhere will put them there when i finally find them

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mapper are you still seeking donations?

Where is this mailbox?

I have a few I'm willing to donate to your cause!:thumbup1:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill drop what few i have in the the mailbox...doubt i can make the event as i work weekends most of the time now...sounds like its gonna be hell of a lot of fun...maybe worth a rest night even...ponders....

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure I've got a few about, will have a shufty tomorrow for you mapper.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mapper, yesterday i've messaged you in ICQ but you haven't answered to me rolleyes:
I tell to you the same thing here :)
I don't understand the meaning of this post. Maybe my english is too bad or maybe there are many things that i don't know :)
Can you explain to me, please?
I wanted to sell 2 fabled fishing net. But I see that many people give them to you. And also normal fishing net. Why?
What is this "donation"? Can partecipate also me?
I'm very curious :)

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive only found 1 so far, dumped it in the mailbox at the Arena for you send er was Calm

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mapper, yesterday i've messaged you in ICQ but you haven't answered to me rolleyes:
I tell to you the same thing here :)
I don't understand the meaning of this post. Maybe my english is too bad or maybe there are many things that i don't know :)
Can you explain to me, please?
I wanted to sell 2 fabled fishing net. But I see that many people give them to you. And also normal fishing net. Why?
What is this "donation"? Can partecipate also me?
I'm very curious :)
Hiya, I did leave a message but I'll try again.

I'm holding a net toss on the 3rd of December at 8pm, Zento Docks and people have been very kindly donating their normal and fabled nets free for the toss, My hope is they come along and so get something out of their nets!

If you wish to donate any nets, you may do so by dropping them in my mail box (map above) or you can come along to the toss and drop your nets in yourself. OR if you have some fabled nets please leave a price your selling them for and closer to the net toss I'll buy any remaining nets I need to reach around 50.

Hope this helps!

M

maximusss

Dropped 19 nets to your mailbox. I hope it was the right house and mailbox :D

M

maximusss

Do you still need more nets ? I got some ancient sos lying around, i'll go fish them up and donate the nets if you need more.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Mapper.
But all nets and fable nets that we donate to you that to them?
You pay a little for any donation?
Or a donation is a donation? Like the name :)
I can't go to a massive killing of monster because I live in country and my connection is very very poor. I can go woth many people becausethe lag block me.
Don't be angry... but you pay something for the fable nets?
Sorry but i don't understand your post :(
A kiss...

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
another 10 dropped off to the arena mailbox - sender Snoop :thumbup:

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HUGE thanks to everyone who donated nets, Used only half of them at the toss as the Scalis were taking a while!

Will be using the remaining half in January so stand by for another night of chaos!