• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Your password is 1185 days old and there for expired!!!!

• Thread starter Blade_Thugluv
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
B

Blade_Thugluv

Holy monkeys!!! Has it really been that long that I have been away?

Anyways, Hello everyone. Trying to get back into UO again. Any ideas where i should start? Whats new? Fun things to do?

For those of you who had my ICQ...... Its dead jimmy, I think i killed it!

I notice that the shard seems pretty dead.... i mean more so then before. I think in the last 24 hours I have seen like 6 people?

~Blade

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you show up at an event, you will see a lot more people. Welcome back!

B

Blade_Thugluv

I will try that. I sat in fel at the Yew gate on my red for about an hour and there was like 2 blues who came and left.

Have spent the last couple hours on Alt, GL, and Pac pricing rares and shopping.

~Blade

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
welcome back... if you have Stygian Abyss, the critters known as the Slasher of Veils and Navrey are popular on the PvM side. Give a shout-out on General chat for Arwen (I don't monitor that chat often), and if we hunt tonight you can come along (sometimes we do SA stuff, sometimes Peerless)

B

Blade_Thugluv

Sounds good to me, I just want to do PvM for awhile anyways :)

S

SLACK

Oh no, more of teh riff raff has returned!
:danceb:
Now if I can get Tek to come back....................

Holy monkeys!!! Has it really been that long that I have been away?

Anyways, Hello everyone. Trying to get back into UO again. Any ideas where i should start? Whats new? Fun things to do?

For those of you who had my ICQ...... Its dead jimmy, I think i killed it!

I notice that the shard seems pretty dead.... i mean more so then before. I think in the last 24 hours I have seen like 6 people?

~Blade

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Welcome back !!!
Now Slack you know you love all the old gang returning hehe
Need anything blade give us a yell

B

Blade_Thugluv

Looks like I need to get like 3000 or so forged pardons lol.

so much to do and yet dont really know what to do.

~Blade

B

Blade_Thugluv

Brought a few old LA faces back with me to game. theres about 7 of us and counting.

I see LA is growing again. I did the event last night and OMG there were people!!!

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Welcome back Blade !!!
Is great to see LA growning again :)
Hope to see alot of you in game .....

K

Kaalm

I used to play here years ago. I came back recently and I find myself missing good old LA. I doubt anyone I knew plays anymore, but you never know. I had to start completely over. :sad3: Training new guys is such a pain!

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Kaalm - What were your character names? A lot of people left and came back and started over with new characters I think (including myself). I'm sure if you dropped a couple of your main names, somebody would remember you. It's good a lot of people seem to be returning to the game, LA needs people more than other shards. I'm not sure if we will log on and see that the population is anything but 'low', but man, that would be cool if it was someday.

There seems to be a lot of pvp activity right now. Are other people coming from other shards to pvp on LA?

Atlantic is always 'high', with GL, Pac, and LS most of the time in the 'mid' range.

I'm suprised Pac doesn't have a high population. Maybe at times they do, not sure.

I was wondering what the low, med, and high base the numbers off of. (like say how many people would it take to be on to make it a 'med' or 'high' population server at the time.) Anybody know?