• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] "your fingers slip"??

P

Pepper

I've been away from the game for years now. Started a new archer and all is going fine. My husband started an archer and keeps getting the message
"Your fingers slip" and he ends up hitting a wandering healer who turns around and kills him.
Could someone explain or send me to a link that would explain this? We started these characters within days of each other and this has never happenned to me. I have not actually seen it but I don't think he's been drinking.....I'm pretty sure anyway.
Thanks

Pepper

A

Arch Magus

As far as I know, "your fingers slip" happens when you take damage while applying a bandage.
Dunno what it might have to do with an archer, nothing I guess?
Why does he end up hitting a wandering healer?

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been away from the game for years now. Started a new archer and all is going fine. My husband started an archer and keeps getting the message
"Your fingers slip" and he ends up hitting a wandering healer who turns around and kills him.
Could someone explain or send me to a link that would explain this? We started these characters within days of each other and this has never happenned to me. I have not actually seen it but I don't think he's been drinking.....I'm pretty sure anyway.
Thanks

Pepper
This is just my guess.

- "AttackLasttarget" or something like this is set on UOA macro(I don't use UOA, so this is only guess)

- "TargetNearest - BandageTarget" is set on UO macro

And your hasbund sets these two macros on the same key, which might explain this issue.