• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You will be missed

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Uncle Talbo (aka ELGATO, Milkbone, and Soupcan) will be away for the next 12-15 months. Wish him good luck and safe returns. I know that I will miss him as he deploys to a combat zone at the demand of ourcountry.

Please, keep him and his men in your thoughts and wish them well.

S+S and R3 are now at half strength... but we will fight on.

C

Chelle

Wishing you all the best and praying for a safe return! Also a BIG thank you for keeping us all safe back home. Come back to us safely :)

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
If you guys think about it... you could do a Lady Gaga youtube video while you are there. I dont think Disco stick has been done yet.

But honestly stay safe, watch your brothers backs and thank you for keeping us all safe. Words cannot express my full gratitude.

L

longshanks

Gods speed Milk. We'll be here when u get back.

Take the following with you:

There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb ******* die for his country."

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
- General George Patton Jr

S

Silver Shadow

Have fun Milk!

Born to fight
Trained to kill
Ready to die
But never will!

Semper Fidelis!

T

Toolbox2010Leg

from one soldier to another Milk, best of luck and godspeed, i just got home from iraq 3 months ago,
Neighbor

T

TheMac

Take care man, I just got back from afghanistan as well. Sucks you miss so much stuff in uo lol. Be safe keep your head down!

T

TheMac

I just thought of something... Why does the title of this thread sound so... depressing? Sounds like hes never comming back:( I'm sure he will be right back here safe and sound in no time! Hoah!

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Very true... but I wrote it on the night he was leaving and I was depressed. My best friend gone for a year ish amount of time. Despressing at least to me. He'll be back. Hopefully he figures out a way to get online over there. Then we can have a 2-4 second lag man rocking it old old old school.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
He's an infantry platoon sergeant. Though I don't think he's going to be doing much infantry stuff anymore though.

L

longshanks

lmao. that makes mad sense. platoon sargent. definately when u hear him in vent.