• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!

• Thread starter imported_MoonglowMerchant
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

While the spinmeisters at EA work on a way to make us lemonade, think about this....

If the news is that UO:KR is done and that SA will never be released, if it is true that we will only get little publishes with a few fixes and small events every couple of months....do you really want to KNOW that? Is that knowledge worth the loss of hope for something better?

G

Yes, I would want the truth. To not be told the truth is an insult.

G

well...

If and if I win the 100 million lotto tonight in Maryland, I will attempt to purchase UO. If that happens would you want to know how I might change the game?

G

<blockquote><hr>

well...

If and if I win the 100 million lotto tonight in Maryland, I will attempt to purchase UO. If that happens would you want to know how I might change the game?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd quit, because I kind of get the idea that you're a pure trammie from the posts you make.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

well...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd quit, because I kind of get the idea that you're a pure trammie from the posts you make.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your welcome to your opinion. I get the opinion your a name caller.

G

Yet again a post that is neither a spiel nor a rant get moved to the quiet corner so it can largley be ignored, and all because it questions EA's motives and plans. Further evidence that someone at EA "got to" the stratics hierarchy.

*sigh*

D

DVDA

<blockquote><hr>

Yet again a post that is neither a spiel nor a rant get moved to the quiet corner so it can largley be ignored, and all because it questions EA's motives and plans. Further evidence that someone at EA "got to" the stratics hierarchy.

*sigh*

[/ QUOTE ]

Stratics Users 1 - Stratics Mods 0

G

I'll take the truth over a lie or withholding truth any day.

And Nienna? I am a trammie in the PvP sense, but I have the objectivity to recognize that PvP IS truly part of the intended game. Should not call names ... at least in the vein *I* read it in! Shame!

G

<blockquote><hr>

*sigh*

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop this now, Craftsman. You have some beef with Stratics, use proper channels. This goes for everyone who wants to complain about Locked, Moved, Removed, or any other Staff Actions. The proper channel is [email protected] or Private Messages.

As for why this thread is a Rant.. re-read it very slowly and from a perspective other than wanting to find a reason for it not being a Rant or Spiel. I am sorry, it is a rant.

Thank you, Carry on.

R

randommatter

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

well...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAA OWNED IRL!

R

randommatter

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

*sigh*

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop this now, Craftsman. You have some beef with Stratics, use proper channels. This goes for everyone who wants to complain about Locked, Moved, Removed, or any other Staff Actions. The proper channel is [email protected] or Private Messages.

As for why this thread is a Rant.. re-read it very slowly and from a perspective other than wanting to find a reason for it not being a Rant or Spiel. I am sorry, it is a rant.

Thank you, Carry on.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's obviously a rant, and whoever moved it here is correct. Please refrain from threatening people who are ranting about UO or Stratics in the RANT channel though. You people already have a crappy reputation for exactly what he's talking about, put your nazi flag away and let him say whatever he has to say in the RANT channel. K Thanks Bye.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You people already have a crappy reputation for exactly what he's talking about, put your nazi flag away and let him say whatever he has to say in the RANT channel. K Thanks Bye.

[/ QUOTE ]
Whoa Tiger!

Your right of course but that kind of talk will not go down well with the regime.

R

randommatter

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

You people already have a crappy reputation for exactly what he's talking about, put your nazi flag away and let him say whatever he has to say in the RANT channel. K Thanks Bye.

[/ QUOTE ]
Whoa Tiger!

Your right of course but that kind of talk will not go down well with the regime.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL Yeah well I see it all the time and it's a real abuse of power. People come here to communicate. I understand the need for orderly conduct, which is why they put the rant section together for those of us that need to vent. When they come in here and pull that crap I have to say something... it's BS.

G

You know... The people who usually have the biggest problems with the mods and admins are the ones that ensure the mods and admins are required.

Didn't anyone ever teach you how to play well with others?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yes, I must be right, this must be your "Non-Moderator" account... so you can post little replies like this so people won't "Think you are affiliated". Listen, MODERATOR I don't care how many accounts you have, or how you try to post under different names, I asked you to leave my thread alone. Please respect that. Ok? No regular user would ever post a comment like this unless he was a moderator. K thanks bye. (And save the "I'll log into my third account" routine (You know how that one goes, you log in to your third and fourth accounts and say "Yeah, I agree with that moderator guy, you are a trouble maker").

I'm in the rant section, this is the section for people who want to stir stuff up. Please leave.

[/ QUOTE ]The funny part is... I'm really not a mod.
The problem is, the only people who could prove that are the mods and admins themselves, and of course, they're affiliated.

Innocent until proven guilty?
Whatever happened to that?

R

randommatter

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Yes, I must be right, this must be your "Non-Moderator" account... so you can post little replies like this so people won't "Think you are affiliated". Listen, MODERATOR I don't care how many accounts you have, or how you try to post under different names, I asked you to leave my thread alone. Please respect that. Ok? No regular user would ever post a comment like this unless he was a moderator. K thanks bye. (And save the "I'll log into my third account" routine (You know how that one goes, you log in to your third and fourth accounts and say "Yeah, I agree with that moderator guy, you are a trouble maker").

I'm in the rant section, this is the section for people who want to stir stuff up. Please leave.

[/ QUOTE ]The funny part is... I'm really not a mod.
The problem is, the only people who could prove that are the mods and admins themselves, and of course, they're affiliated.

Innocent until proven guilty?
Whatever happened to that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pft don't use my words against me knave!
++1 to (Whatever your name is)