• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You Might Wanna Read This :)

Captain_Lucky

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
It's been a wild ride. Really enjoyed the 25 years or so. But it's time to let go. That being said... my castle and rares museum (south of Trinsic Trammel) and my Luna tavern/vendors (First building west of the Luna bank on the south side) will be falling. There's really some awesome rares involved here. A fairly large quanity of them. The accounts are paid up (I think) till around the 2nd week of October... more or less. Not sure if that;s when the clock starts or if it already did. Also I have a little "transfer house" on the tiny island next to Trinsids on Atlantic (I always called it Barrier Island). Jas some neat stuff in it on a much smaller scale. Great game and Dev team, Worlds best community. Long live Legends! Love you all and hope I meet you all again down the road. Except maybe Sparrow... just kidding.... a great friend/enemy. Depending on the day :) Bye guys, It's was a hard call to make. All hail Uriah, greatly missed.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It's been a wild ride. Really enjoyed the 25 years or so. But it's time to let go. That being said... my castle and rares museum (south of Trinsic Trammel) and my Luna tavern/vendors (First building west of the Luna bank on the south side) will be falling. There's really some awesome rares involved here. A fairly large quanity of them. The accounts are paid up (I think) till around the 2nd week of October... more or less. Not sure if that;s when the clock starts or if it already did. Also I have a little "transfer house" on the tiny island next to Trinsids on Atlantic (I always called it Barrier Island). Jas some neat stuff in it on a much smaller scale. Great game and Dev team, Worlds best community. Long live Legends! Love you all and hope I meet you all again down the road. Except maybe Sparrow... just kidding.... a great friend/enemy. Depending on the day :) Bye guys, It's was a hard call to make. All hail Uriah, greatly missed.
You should transfer your rares museum to someone on your shard who will maintain it so others can continue to enjoy it and it does not go to the idocers. Hate to see another long time player leave but good luck to you!

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feeling my RL years when I see players pass on or leave game :( Come December I'll have 24 UO years and hope that the gods smile on me and I'll be around next year to collect that 25 year shield :) Enjoy your life, Cap!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Safe travels and best luck in your future endeavours, friend.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

My first Stratics ENEMY!

J/K !

We butt heads a few times about a decade ago, but I think we started agreeing with each other a little more at the end. Your spirited responses here on Stratics were always a hoot and it's sad to see a member of your stature hit the old dusty trail. You'll always have a place here if you want to come say hi and see what's happening in the world of UO.

I encourage you to pass your castle and any valuable rares you have to someone who would appreciate them rather then letting them fall into the hands of someone's IDOC vacuum.

Best of luck wherever your gaming journey takes you!

Dont let them fall. Hell Ill take them =) I could acutlay use them and keep that stuff on legends instead of letting some x-sharder take it all off the shard.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Put soulstones and vet rewards in the bank.

Or Give the accounts to someone, under condition they use a name change token on each character.

Enjoy yourself!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Too late, the castle fell this morning.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hate to see things like that go to idocers. Wish he would have passed them on to someone.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED