• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You may be a trammy if... (warning extremely offensive material inside)

B

Biske

1. You may be a trammy if you receive a warning before committing criminal acts.

2. You may be a trammy if you visit the bank before you enter a red gate. Not to suit up, but to empty your pack.

3. You may be a trammy if you are in a guild that requires you read a rulebook/codebook before joining.

4. You may be a trammy if you have ever received information that the harrower is popped and you think it is an opportunity to spawn sanctum.

5. You may be a trammy if you ever spent longer then an hour decorating your house.

6. You may be a trammy if you have the guard macro tied to your heal spells.

7. You may be a trammy if you have ever participated in a secret guild meeting to debate the possibility of having spies planted in your midst.

8. You may be a trammy if when asked "do you have vent?" your answer is "no I just open a window"

9. You may be a trammy if you lost a suit because you ran out of insurance.

10. You may be a trammy if you believe that all reds are inherently evil (actually we are)

I was bored. Deal with it.

I

imported_Fran Fury

Dang..that decorating the house for over an hour got me.

That's some funny stuff though! Thanks for the laugh

I

imported_Tina Small

Great list! Can you come up with some more, please?? I'm still not sure if I'm really a trammy. Maybe that makes me a trammy, though?

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

(warning extremely offensive material inside)

[/ QUOTE ]
*Opens post with mod soap in hand*

Sheeewww *puts mod soap down*

Hmm checks list,

#2, I'm terrible about letting junk gather in my bank box, but then i do that every time i go somewhere i may die not just fel.

#5 Guilty as charged lol

#9 Ok It happened once!! Once I say!!! But Trav went nuts!! lol

The rest do not apply to me though. Well 10 is kinda a given cause he said it, reds are evil lol.

Funny stuff Biske.

G

This post is exactly why I get such a kick out of you, Biske.

1. But I got tired of that warning at the Travesty and turned it off so now all my guildmates are in extreme danger.

2. Well, duh! *LOL*

5. I treat my ingame house like my RL one. It has to look decent.

And then there's my sig....

G

you may be a trammy if you're always a ghost when in the presence of Biske, Mario, Lethe, and/or several others that seem to have that effect on me.

C

Chango Pelon

If you anxiously open your Holiday Gift Boxes instead of immediately throwing them away...

I

imported_Intoxication

How you know you're not a trammy................. You run around people and or monsters in tram.
You get ready to teleport out of monsters when surrounded in tram to remember you can just walk threw them.
You start to cast damaging spell when you see a blue in tram to remember you cant attack them.
You say "i must consider my sins" at least 3 times a day.
Even the NPCs call you "scum"

G

You may be a Trammy if you tried to eat the IOU Cake Card thinking it was some new safer less calorie cake . . . . wonders if the cards all came in yellow color cause no reds were allowed

G

I couldn't think of anything clever to add to the Fel vs. Tram debate (funny post btw) so I decided to laugh at my favorite Weird Al Song and add some UO to it: It's All About the Pentiums

Your the biggest newbie I have ever seen...you have your spell tiles all over your screen. Your using a 286 don't make me laugh where did you get your gaming rig in a box of cracker jacks? The Yew Felucca Moongate loads up in a day and and a 1/2? If I ever meet you I will "Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym" you. What?!!!!

I

imported_Yalp

You might be a trammie if you checked your tinkering menu to find out how to MAKE the IOU cards.

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM

B

Biske

<blockquote><hr>

How you know you're not a trammy................. You run around people and or monsters in tram.
You get ready to teleport out of monsters when surrounded in tram to remember you can just walk threw them.
You start to cast damaging spell when you see a blue in tram to remember you cant attack them.
You say "i must consider my sins" at least 3 times a day.
Even the NPCs call you "scum"

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly I think I did every single one of those things during this blackrock event...

B

Biske

<blockquote><hr>

Ah Biske, does rule 5 apply if you have a whole city located in Felucca to decorate? *grins*

WildStar

[/ QUOTE ]

Doubly so I am afraid... Doubly so.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*hugs Biske* You're doing great!! Only a touch of mod soap. so I'm reposting some of the funnies that got moved:

Chango Pelon: You might be a Trammy if...

You have never walked from one city to another

You spell Trammy "T r a m m i e"

Y0u c4n7 t4lk l337 $p34k

Y0u 0nly $p34k l337 $p34k

Your day consist of taming and killing Cus for that "perfect" color &lt;------- Fran

You never had a ship looted by a GOF member

Sara of Baja:

You might be a trammy if you double clicked the IOU Cake card to see if you would get blown up.

Sorry if any got moved that i missed. Please repost.

G

Is it my imagination or did this go from a 2 pager to a 1? Dang! Tax season is harder on me than I thought. I'm dain bramaged.

G

LOL some funny stuff here.

#4 - One guild of "Spawners" comes to mind.
#8 - Takes the gold, funniest on the list.
#10 - Absolutely LOL

baxcir

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You might be a trammy if. . . . . You replaced your monitor three times because "The color keeps going out"

. . . . . Said the guy in the grey bathrobe

G

Intoxication....I wondered if that was the case. Some people's kids! *grin*

And Sara......You took that post right out of my brain. *ROFL* I'm glad you said it and not me.

B

Biske

<blockquote><hr>

You might be a trammy if you spent more than an hour decorating a dungeon

See example.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey now, I hardly think TBA needs any help giving themselves recognition. I mean its not like every piece of propa.... post they put up isn't swarmed with responses from people just dying to read it.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow

one post from a tba member, and not a word said just a picture and all of ya get so nasty, we love ya all.

G

<blockquote><hr>

wow

one post from a tba member, and not a word said just a picture and all of ya get so nasty, we love ya all.

[/ QUOTE ]
Awe, come on now. I can't speak for everyone but I know I got a kick out of the pic and it made me think of the Trammy post. No "nasty" was even in my thoughts; just fun. *grin*

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it was funny, we spend liek 5-6 hours farming dsp no one ever comes. guilds here have no cajones. so ya we got bored and made it look like something was goin atleast, hehe

C

Chango Pelon

You say the guilds here have no cajones... yet your guild decorated a DUNGEON.

Irony.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

You say the guilds here have no cajones... yet your guild decorated a DUNGEON.

Irony.

[/ QUOTE ]

B

Biske

<blockquote><hr>

It was funny, we spend like 5-6 hours farming dsp. No one ever comes. Guilds here have no cojones. So yeah we got bored and made it look like something was going on atleast, hehe.

[/ QUOTE ]

What pray tell my fine gentleman constitutes “cajones”. I have seen a lot of people show a lot of balls. However trying to recruit everyone you conceivably can so that you don't get curb stomped by FL in your own back yard (as your leadership has openly admitted is their intent in being here) and bringing enough members to outnumber the entire shard combined and then boasting of your glorious victories while performing the "field tactics" that your guild not only openly admits to, but applauds themselves in using is certainly not one such example if the courage I have seen here.

It is not like it isn't brutally obvious that your intent here in stratics is to be TBA's PR guy. I would suggest maybe trying to use a little more wit then "Hey, were not saying we own the shard or anything, but we decorated a dungeon because nobody will raid us"

Anyways, that is all I will say on the matter. I really wouldn't want to poke the bear too much only to find my password doesn't work all of the sudden.

You know... from all the typing... might break my keys.

B

Biske

Anyways, to get the thread back on topic:

11. You may be a trammy if your characters are all part of a family.

12. You may be a trammy if your character has a last name. (that one is for you tas)

13. You may be a trammy if your house has a piece of furniture created from miscellaneous items in the game.

G

C'mon Six,

Nothing takes you guys 5-6 hrs. With the negative ping and alleged "high perf" pc's you guys have you most likely had it done in a matter of minutes. All the while looping from dungeon to dungeon in an attempt to find a small group of free-lance spawners. One might say your group is efficient while others may efficiently dissagree.

Carry on as you were my speedy and elusive friend.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am far from anyones, including my own guilds representative here on stratics. who gives 2 [censored] about this shard or anyone on it. we came here to farm and milk this shard dry and get returning members of tba suited. then we wil leave this pos shard. if we pick up a few heads kool, no worries. but dont you worry you'll be be able to head right back to t2a soon enough.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

C'mon Six,

Nothing takes you guys 5-6 hrs. With the negative ping and alleged "high perf" pc's you guys have you most likely had it done in a matter of minutes. All the while looping from dungeon to dungeon in an attempt to find a small group of free-lance spawners. One might say your group is efficient while others may efficiently dissagree.

Carry on as you were my speedy and elusive friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

umm prolly did 8-10 champs in that time, prolly more than that. sorry:/

I

imported_Merv_DeGriff

Odd I go to fell pretty often... I just forget I'm stealthed 90% of the time. I need to work on that visibility thing.

Just to clarify though, are we calling a Trammy someone who feints at the word felucca, or someone who isn't out for a 24/7 gank fest?

#1 Nah, I'm just not into noto PK's who can't take a count like a man.

#2 Red gate? Real men enter Feluca at the Yew moongate (or Brit).

#3 Code book? What you can't secure your own TS server? Why are you speaking in code? Crazy people.

#4 Nope, I just think "Cool, the yew/britt moon gates might actualy be clear for once..." as they run off to harrass a harrower.

#5 Guilty, took forever to make it too... (c'mon we all do it. except those lazy vendors with the blank plots)

#6 W-R-O-N-G That's a catch 22, a real trammy has never used a guard macro! (and bind it to a heal macro? WTF that's a lot of spam..)

#7 Is invalid. No one knows about the secret meating I have with the earth ele I summoned because I think the watter elle is going rogue.

#8 See above, teamspeak. I'd abuse text to speach to much on vent!

#9 lol ... Silly Red, all my items were blessed! (I hate paying insurance and don't use a lot of items in my template!)

#10 Not reds all are evil... I'm sure there is still one nice red out there some where being ganked wishing he could get back to trammel.

Besides, why would I need to worry about reds? I have my guild to abuse me!

*hides and begins stealthing again*

I

imported_SuperKen

These won't be funny, but they're intended for a certain person. No names, of course.

You might be a trammy if you spend more time on the boards than in game.

You might be a trammy if you think Harrowers are a big deal. Or, for that matter, Despise Rat Spawns.

You might not be a trammy if you tried to scam your own guildmates with an elaborate lie about needing money to play pro football...but people still won't like you.

You might be a trammy if you claim to be the leadership of a guild that booted you out, with disgust, nearly 3 years ago. THREE YEARS AGO. LET IT GO.

(And you weren't ever a leader anyways, nor a founding member. Delusional much?)

You might be a trammy if you justify your pride and honor by ignoring the underhanded tactics your guildmates use and openly brag about.

Lastly, you might be a trammy if you come onto Stratics with the obvious intent of being the guild's PR guy, but deny it outright when confronted about it...hell, I would too if my guild was full of thieves and criminals that steal people's accounts.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

11. You may be a trammy if your characters are all part of a family.
12. You may be a trammy if your character has a last name. (that one is for you tas)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I resemble those remarks!! Well I guess not completely, The characters in "our family" are family my girls chars, The account with last names, well ya, in retrospect it seems silly now, But eh, there made and I'm too lazy to rename name them :p

B

Biske

Wait a minute.... was that directed at me?!?!?!?

Oh wait... nevermind... I gotcha....

I

imported_SuperKen

lol

Great thread, man. This has really given me a laugh or two.

And I do believe I've found myself a loophole...

D

Doc $C$

You may be a trammy if......

You use emotes

You get lost in t2a

You think a combo is something that comes with your burger

You die several times trying to get back to your corpse to loot

When in fel you were scared by a red healer

You stand in the guard zone on your blue at the Yew moongate and end up getting pked

You say guards when you see a red in town

You threaten to page a gm on the red who just pked you (this always makes me laugh)

If you have to ask if a weapon is good for pvp

I

imported_Tina Small

You may be a trammy if:

- You use your second computer to send a character to Luna to dispel the red gate you cast there with a character on your first computer.

- Gating friends to your Fel house from Luna or Haven often requires an intermediate stop in Trammel.

- The UO custom house design system doesn't provide enough tiles to accommodate your elaborate double-walled Fel house designs.

- You have serious reservations about having a keep or castle in Fel because they don't feel safe enough.

- The steps of your Fel houses are loaded with chimes, vet statues, zoo rewards and/or flaming head "motion detectors."

I

imported_Fran Fury

<blockquote><hr>

You may be a trammy if......

You use emotes

You get lost in t2a

You think a combo is something that comes with your burger

You die several times trying to get back to your corpse to loot

When in fel you were scared by a red healer

You stand in the guard zone on your blue at the Yew moongate and end up getting pked

You say guards when you see a red in town

You threaten to page a gm on the red who just pked you (this always makes me laugh)

If you have to ask if a weapon is good for pvp

[/ QUOTE ]

Those are funny! I have to admit I am guilty of a couple of those too
At least it's not the terribly embarrassing ones

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scared by a red healer made me fall off my chair...here's another

You may be a trammy if you ran away from another blue while in Fel.

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You May Be a Felon:

If all your trash talk echoes endlessly across your empty land

If you bought six puters just so you'd have 5 folks to kill

If only one of your 35 characters remains red, living off your Trammies

If you remember the "glory days" when you still had active accounts

If you whine endlessly for a pre-ren shard

If your only fun these days is starting Threads like this

If you never did have any imagination or creativity

....then, Yes, You Too May Be a Felon!!!

Dealt with just fine!

D

Deathy56

You may be a Felon if...

Your home has no doors, only tapestries you can run through quickly

You brag about your latest kill even though it was someone you just rezzed

You spend most of your time telling everyone how cool you are (yes...this means you)

You tell anyone who will listen about "The good ole days" where everywhere was PvP despite the fact you joined UO after Trammel was created

You think every template is unfairly balanced against you

You think Greater Dragons are the biggest threat to not only UO, but the real world (not the MTV show)

This is the billionth time you've threaten to quit UO because "This game isn't about PvP anymore"

You're so excited about the new PvP area in SA that you had to change your underwear!

You just realized you're not wearing underwear.

You honestly believe anyone who kills you must be a speed hack or using a better speed hacking program than you.

The very though of Luna makes you vomit

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are a Trammy if your guild opens a red gate and you wait for everyone else to go thru and then tell you its safe to enter :wall:

You may be a Trammy if you have never been in the Star room

You may be a Trammy if you ask other players how they got their colored horse :dunce:

You are a Trammy if you somehow end up in Fel and then get upset if your killed :coco:

Z

Zyron

9. You may be a trammy if you lost a suit because you ran out of insurance

GRR i was so close!!!

it was only on my cheap char that i never use tho!!