• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

you know what grinds my gears?

G

everytime I buy a big bag of funyuns, more than 50% of it is broken up into little peices.

I mean, what the [censored]?

G

I CHALLENGE...Tigs, Aeowyn, and Nerf-herder to come up with a lolcat type pic with the theme:

"I iz in your Funyuns...breakin' them teh bitz"

-Skylark

G

What's a funyun?

-edit- found a wikipedia reference...

How is it pronounced?

Funny ones?
Fun yoons?
Foon yoons?

Kind regards

G

<blockquote><hr>

What's a funyun?

Kind regards

[/ QUOTE ]

A pretty nasty American processed snack.

They are supposed to be the chip equivalent of onion rings. I have always thought of them as Funny-uns rather than Fun-Yuns (i.e. onion) because of that weird (funny) taste they have.

-Skylark

G

*smiles*

Thanks!

I find the % daily value kinda funny... if you eat 10-20 bags of them every day you have pretty much everything you need?

Kind regards

I

imported_Bluebottle

<blockquote><hr>

*smiles*

Thanks!

I find the % daily value kinda funny... if you eat 10-20 bags of them every day you have pretty much everything you need?

Kind regards

[/ QUOTE ]

Every bag comes with at least one free radical !!

G

chuck norris eats funyuns daily, that's why he can not be killed by conventional weapons

G

<blockquote><hr>

Better eat broccoli then. Too bad I hate the stuff

[/ QUOTE ]

[Pulling broccoli from Homer's corpse]
Dr. Hibbert: Another broccoli-related death.
Marge: But I thought broccoli was...
Dr. Hibbert: Oh yes. One of the deadliest plants on earth. It tries to warn you itself with its terrible taste.

(From the Simpsons 1989 season)

-Skylark

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chuck Norris is what killed Huckabee, hehe, once Chuck started showing up in his photo shoots then his ratings went down the tubes. hahahahha

dont get me wrong, I love Chuck Norris since The Power of One and Octogon but methinks his star power has been plastered to a workout bench - ouch!

Lorddog