• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You know that helper group in TTC?

F

Flippers

Guess who is now in charge of that?

*raises hand*

The then-current group leader (I don't like the word "clan") - who was a casual friend outside the game as well - went AWOL with RL and technical things.

I cannot necessarily commit to regularly scheduled meets - especially since people stopped coming to them in favor of PMing a helper and setting up a time. But since allowing for that freeform method and announcing in advance a window of time, there's been more interest in helpers and helpees.

It's a juggle between work and Second Life and personal Toon stuff, but being able to fit in an hour here or there in the week and on the weekends works for me. There's always someone who needs help.

By the way, we did this last year and we're gonna do it again. Keep Friday October 25th evening open if possible. It will be the third annual trick or treat run. Last year TTR and Stratics went together and it was a lot of fun.

More details closer to the date ;)

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make sure you add it to the calendar. Well, all of the events. It's a shame we can't cross-post with that site.

F

Flippers

No, especially with their more recent acts of separatism posted here. But that doesnt mean I cant put updates on both sites and we can all meet :)

It will look good for both forums :)

As it stands what I will do is post here right before an impromptu helping hour. What I do is about 30 min in advance post the time in EDT/PDT and district where my toon will wait to help. They will be on the island in the middle of DD harbor. If you dont know the toon or dont think I've met them, whisper "Let's catch the next one" and I'll know you've seen the post and want help.

The rules are simple: Suit parts or not for fun tasks. Unless there is more than one helper on hand, Mint tasks are out.