• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You can NOT GM using Oil cloths alone... you WILL need leather to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feenicks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just thought i would add this as a sticky post since it is an oft asked question despite the FAQ.

The magic number is 99.6 Once you hit this you'd best switch to Leather cos you can continue on oil clothes for over 8 hours and still not gain that extra 0.1

However if you spend around an hour gathering leather you will probably have enough leather to GM tailoring in under an hour.

And sure while some claim that you CAN perhaps GM off oil cloths it would basically entail Days and days of constant macroing using thousands and thousands of cloth for a mere 0.1 gain. Even this tho is disputed. So for all intents and purposes... you cannot GM using Oil Cloths.
If it is possible at all it would take literally days of constant macroing. (Which of course you must do while in attendance)
Anyone who wishes to subject themselves to such tedium for what may be a completely fruitless exercise has my deepest sympathys.
But if you really wish to try be sure to let us know how you go.
/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by Feenicks on 07/07/01 07:37 PM.</FONT></P>

Status
Not open for further replies.