• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) You are invited....

FireKitten

West Vesper Arena - Pit Mistress
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hosted by Fire Kitten, Sinful Obsession
and starring Faeryl, Mayor of Vesper

Come join us at the Vesper Fellowship Hall

On February 10th, Monday at 8:30pm EST

For a celebration of the

Magical Heart.

For those who wish to participate in the Date Auction

(both male and female)

Please construct a basket with clues to the type of date and who you are,

The Auction will be anonymous

Bring your gold! Dates will be conducted over the Valentine week/weekend.
Poetry Contest! Do you have a way with words? Submit your original
love themed poetry to the Vesper City Herald
between Tuesday, January 27th, until Tuesday, February 4th.
Each judge will then pick their favourite to read out
loud and award a one million gold prize to the authors.
There will be two kissing booths! Plenty of eats and drinks!

A Valentine scavenger hunt throughout the town. Find the most items and win a special prize

1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes to be awarded.

Bring your arrows and be ready to play Cupid to that someone you’d like to meet!
Details to follow for basket drop offs!

Last edited:

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, one of my characters is a Vesper Citizen and participates in the town when I have the time (irl)... so I'm shocked to find out that our fair town of Vesper is now pimping out its' Citizens. hmmm... who gets to date the goblin? hehehehe.

FireKitten

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be sure to check out the new addition!!! Calling all poets! Great Idea, Fae!!!!

Sinful Obsession

Lady Holiday DeLight
Stratics Veteran
If anyone needs baskets to turn in for date auction I got some made at the house.. Just pm at 582088145. If you want a special color basket just bring me some plants in the color your looking for!

FireKitten

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't forget to get working on your baskets! We will have a times to submit the baskets at the Arena ahead of time. Sunday through Tuesday at 3pm est through 5est, February 8th, 9th and 10th.

We are extending the Poetry contest submission to Sunday the 8th. Please drop them off in the mail box at the Arena or the Welcome Center in Vesper. Or you may give them personally to Sinful Obsession, Faeryl, Fire Kitten or Khaleesi. Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

FireKitten

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A little bump in the road.. We have to change the date to February 10th, Monday at 8:30. The poetry contest cut off will still be Sunday and you may submit them in the Welcome Center mailbox in Vesper. Baskets can be dropped off Monday afternoon from 2 until 7pm. You will be given a book with your number in it to identify yourself at the end of the auction. That same number will be placed in your basket. Hope to see you there. Sorry about the ripple in plans....

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a reminder that the poetry cutoff is tomorrow! Get those submissions in!

Last edited:

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Baskets will be accepted after 2 pm tomorrow afternoon at Vesper Bank!!!! Khaleesi, Sinful Obsession or Faeryl will be there to accept!!!

Last edited: