• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yomatsu Warriors are hitting me when I'm 4 tiles away!

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm.. they might have the ability to use a Bushido Counter-attack... I'm not sure but it's what came to mind.

Felonious Monk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sometime I think the display is running behind the rest of the game a lot lately.
When I go to honor a foe sometimes it takes damage from my melee weapon even tho its a few tile from me. I get the msg that critter it to damaged to be honored even tho it hasn't even gotten to me yet. In Miasma's case its a non casting critter that isnt giving itself a buff...... Sometimes more 4 tiles away. The screen will jerk and suddenly the npc is on me.
All this with a newer comp and good conn.......

O

Old Man of UO

... Yamatso Warriors have a documented ranged attack, they throw daggers.
This.

They only throw the ranged attack when you attack with a ranged weapon or spell, but not melee, and about 50% of the time.